PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella 99 seeds!

norkali
09-05-2008, 05:46 AM
For anybody interested, C99 beans are available in the Bay Area, CA! $35.00 for 14 seeds. Seems to good to be true....

Probably F3's, but am hoping they are F2's.

It seems the rest of the cannabis world is frantically trying to find a new source of C99 beans, with breeders all having issues, somewhere along the line, getting them released to market. Some people are/have been waiting (literally) for years trying to get a hold of the original Bros. Grimm C99, but this will do for me.

So, I go to visit my local dispensary today, and BOOM! Cindy's sittin' right there in this little binder.....without a "Sold Out" sticker on it....I felt like looking around (paranoid like) and whispering to the guy to grab me the seeds, lol. "How can these be here, not sold out?" I wondered. I felt like I had just found the golden ticket in Willy Wonka. I asked for them, and I got them. That, along with 4.5g's of some excellent Cheese, made my day today. :jointsmile:

8182KSKUSH
09-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Didn't you do a c99 grow recently? I thought you were saying that you had more c99 seeds than you could ever use for the rest of your life? Am I crazy, or was that someone else?
Nonetheless, rock on brotha!:jointsmile:

the image reaper
09-05-2008, 03:48 PM
'Joey Weed Seeds' has what I consider to be the truest-to-strain 'Cinderella 99' genetics around ... find them at 'Hemp Depot', the only source for Joey Weed's gear ... yes, they ship discreetly to USA, read the Ordering Instructions at their website ... (my favorite seedbank, by the way :thumbsup:) ... your photos of your seedpacks have accurate descriptions of C99, you may have some quality beans there ... good luck ... :smokin:

allrollsin21
09-05-2008, 10:26 PM
What club are those available at? For 35 dollars they seem like they are worth a shot for 14 of them. I too have been keeping my eyes out for those.

Image i click as fast as i could to hemp depot only to find the same sold out sign i have seen there for some time. Any available cross you may recommend? Something the C99 has some dominant traits in? Or just some extra special gear from Joey Weed?

the image reaper
09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I haven't checked the Hemp Depot website for awhile, but Joey Weed's 'White Widow' should be EXTRA-special, he kept the genetics of the ORIGINAL 'White Widow' created by Shantibaba, (re-named 'Black Widow' when he switched to 'Mr. Nice Seeds' for distribution) I haven't gotten to try it yet, as it is usually sold-out ... I was very happy with Joey's 'NL99' when I grew it out (Northern Lights x Cinderella 99) :thumbsup: ... his 'NL99' was the 'momma' of my 'NorCal Daddy's Girl' hybrid ... :jointsmile:

allrollsin21
09-06-2008, 05:39 AM
I will keep an eye out for the above mentioned seeds. Thanks for the tip Reaper. Are your Daddy's Girl seeds being distributed by any clubs? Would love to know which ones, if any?

TheMetal1
09-06-2008, 05:50 AM
Ummm... can I like come stay in one of your backyards? :jointsmile: I hopped on a Greyhound from the East Coast when I was 17... four days later I was living in Mammoth Lakes, CA right at the base of the mountain. Reading this discussion is one of MANY reasons I wish I never left. Ahh to be young---er... haha I'm still a kid, who am I kidding?

That little narrative about seeing the seeds and looking around all paranoid was funny as hell. I could totally picture it.

I hope to see you all some day :stoned:

Delta9 UK
09-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Joey Weed is well out of stock :(

Over here in the UK I have struggled to find any - I wonder if they would ship to the UK? Seeds are legal here...

the image reaper
09-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Joey Weed is well out of stock :(

Over here in the UK I have struggled to find any - I wonder if they would ship to the UK? Seeds are legal here...

yes, Hemp Depot ships worldwide, no problem with that ... but, Joey Weed is a small breeder, and sells out quickly ... Joey usually posts his anticipated dates for new stock, which helps a bit ... good luck ... :smokin:

norkali
09-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Didn't you do a c99 grow recently? I thought you were saying that you had more c99 seeds than you could ever use for the rest of your life? Am I crazy, or was that someone else?
Nonetheless, rock on brotha!:jointsmile:

I wish! I did do two C99 grows, but don't have a bunch of seeds. Three seeds of Joey Weed's F2 leftover, and now 14 of the unknown C99. :thumbsup:

... I was very happy with Joey's 'NL99' when I grew it out (Northern Lights x Cinderella 99) :thumbsup: ... his 'NL99' was the 'momma' of my 'NorCal Daddy's Girl' hybrid ... :jointsmile:

Reaper, congratulations on NorCal Daddy's Girl! Now I know what you were talking about on my poll! :rasta: I'd love to get a hold of some beans or a cut and run that! I have been running Joey's C99 and absolutely love it, so that's why I was so excited to see these things.

fUNKYcDOG
09-11-2008, 01:43 AM
wow i heard cindy 99 is the bomb, ht did a article a few month back

misterherbalist
10-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Picked up a pack of these last nite. They are $50.00 at Harborside, which is where I presume Norkali got his. The package has California Bean Company as its source. I will start at least 7 of these in the next month :jointsmile:

ditdotter
10-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Joey Weed C99 will be available at Hempdepot in mid November for those interested.

southerntoker
10-25-2008, 11:43 PM
is there any way i can score some nor cal daddys girl beans?

Sativawa
12-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Looks like they sold out already at hempdepot. Anyone know when the next installment should be available?

misterherbalist
12-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Hello,
Hemp Depot had the Joey Weed C99 s in stock for 5 or 6 days.
I sent my money order and then they sold out while it was in transit. However, the owner of Hemp Depot grabbed a pack for me and sent them out with some sugar blossom ( reworked white widow). California Bean Company answered some questions I had. Their C99s are F5's.Most of their other gear are F3's. I will start with Joey's gear this weekend. Hemp Depot Rocks!!!!!!!

norkali
12-14-2008, 12:36 AM
/\ Thanks man, props for the info. Congrats on the Cindy as well, she will treat you well. :thumbsup:

the image reaper
12-14-2008, 01:32 AM
[quote=southerntoker]is there any way i can score some nor cal daddys girl beans?[/QUOTEently

NorCal Daddys Girl is available at Hemp Depot, listed under the 'Canadian' seeds group ... VERY limited supply ... :thumbsup:

painretreat
12-14-2008, 11:47 AM
I/R Seed Man! It is now official! lol ! Congrats on your new venture.

Glad I found you. See if you can find me? Take care and drop a note, phone if u can figure out the number:rastasmoke:! PR :thumbsup:

the image reaper
12-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I/R Seed Man! It is now official! lol ! Congrats on your new venture.

just for the record, 'IR Seeds' isn't a 'venture', it's more of a gag-name than anything :D... I only have the one strain that impresses me (NCDG) ... I don't want or need the attention of the DEA, etc., money doesn't mean that much to me, not worth my freedom ... I only wanted to make her available to med-users, without getting TOO personally involved, and taking too many risks ... enjoy her while ya can :thumbsup:

leadmagnet
12-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow, those C99 beans are in some fancy pants packaging. Shouldn't it say "Doctor's Recommendation only"? (Seeing how you can't get a "prescription" for said item?)

painretreat
12-15-2008, 11:49 PM
LeadMagnet, I believe they bought them at a dispensary or legitimate place to purchase. You can't buy without a "rec" and you aren't suppose to resell!

I understand what you me I/R seeds: That is pretty much why we are all here, learning how to draw less attention to ourselves! You are rather stealthy at the moment!

It is nice to know that NCDG is available to everyone now! Naturally, I'll have to get mine before Valentine's day! Am getting real excited about my grow. It is snowing for the past 18 hours and once that clears out (most likely all I'll get this year), I am digging holes while the ground isn't hard as rocks! Can hardly wait to try it!

Thanks for all the great info! :jointsmile:PR :hippy:

leadmagnet
12-17-2008, 03:13 AM
LeadMagnet, I believe they bought them at a dispensary or legitimate place to purchase. You can't buy without a "rec" and you aren't suppose to resell!

You're missing my point. There is currently no such thing as a "prescription" for cannabis in the State of California.

If you want to be seen a legit, you need to use proper terminology.

painretreat
12-17-2008, 05:13 AM
You're missing my point. There is currently no such thing as a "prescription" for cannabis in the State of California.

If you want to be seen a legit, you need to use proper terminology.

Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding here. "rec" stands for recommendation and I don't see "prescription" in anyones post, except yours and now mine. For the benefit of the doubt. I will call it a knickers in a twist on one post. Good luck to you! I don't seem to see how it fits in this thread anyway! Unless, it has been edited and just doesn't make a great deal of sense when it sways toward the opposite purpose of the thread. You take care and you will be in my kind thoughts and positive karma your way. I know there is a thread on that topic and you might want to go there to see, we know that! PR :wtf:

Back on topic, I read in another thread that the stinster herself wrote saying something like, you need to buy from a reputable source. . . . . hands that touch mmj and then touch seeds, prior to mailing, get caught in the mail. From the handlers I've chatted with, elsewhere, they have special places and procedures to follow to prevent your seeds from being caught by a little furry, DEA fuzzy doggie.

Most people that have read the other threads pretty well know how to do it. I'd say Image Reaper, you made a mighty fine decision. That would be the best way to get a bean that is so popular on the market, so fast! Fast, meaning from the time it became public. Bet you've been working on this blend for many years! I doubt anyone will ever actually duplicate it.

Out of curiousity, once you have a NCDG crop, will those seeds match the original strength, etc. Provided, the same grower (The amazing Stinky) grows it again? Thanks for considering an answer, or taking the time to read this much. PR :hippy: :rastasmoke:

leadmagnet
12-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding here. "rec" stands for recommendation and I don't see "prescription" in anyones post, except yours and now mine. For the benefit of the doubt. I will call it a knickers in a twist on one post. Good luck to you! I don't seem to see how it fits in this thread anyway! Unless, it has been edited and just doesn't make a great deal of sense when it sways toward the opposite purpose of the thread. You take care and you will be in my kind thoughts and positive karma your way. I know there is a thread on that topic and you might want to go there to see, we know that! PR :wtf:

Look at the freakin picture of the seeds in their packaging in the first post. Note, "prescription only".

And stop chasing around the site after me with your damn panties pulled up around your waist.

Lead

JohnWaynebud
10-06-2009, 02:01 AM
I know this thread is old, but I was wondering if u can tell me where to get seeds in the bay area. I am in Sac, and they only sell clones here.

Chemdawg
02-03-2010, 01:22 AM
I got my C99's from Dr. Greenthumb. They've had them for about a year and they do ship to the U.S. They're more expensive than most places but I have to say i had absolutely no problem with them. 100% females, all identical and is more Sativa like the original bros grimm than any of the others i've seen which are more Indica than this one. Unique.Tasty. Potent