PDA

View Full Version : are ther smoke shops/grow stores/supply shops in perth

Drgreenthumb1
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
are ther ? i sureley hope ther is ,that was my plan ,to get to perth and simply go to the local grow store and purchase all my favourite strains that i have only ever read of

medigrower
09-04-2008, 08:50 PM
to get to perth and simply go to the local grow store and purchase all my favourite strains that i have only ever read of
strains? as in marijuana strains? last i checked it was illegal to have mj in AUS.

Drgreenthumb1
09-04-2008, 09:42 PM
ya strains ,as in buy the seeds of a certain type of weed , here in ireland thers loads of head shops/grow stores , they sell everything to do with smoking includding seeds ,and loads of these shops in da uk and in the us and in holland so oz has to be the same rite ??

medigrower
09-04-2008, 09:46 PM
everything except marijuana including the seeds you can buy. you cant buy seeds here in stores(u.s.) except in certain states with certain paper work ect ect......

Drgreenthumb1
09-06-2008, 01:21 AM
ok so not in the us ,but here in eire the stores have books .catalogues if you like of all the diff companys i.e the flying dutchman , lowryder [which i bought] sensi seeds the white label co. seriouse seeds, th seeds.nirvanna ,u get the picture,just thought it might av been the same in other countries seein as ther much better to live in in most ways , anyway ,could i go to ninbim then and look around ?