PDA

View Full Version : Sharksbreath

mallower
09-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Asked this a long time ago, didn't get any awnsers, so going to try again :p. Has anyone here ever tried sharksbreath? (supposed to be really really good).

What was it like? was it good? Descibe please :).

Thanks in advance

fUNKYcDOG
09-13-2008, 01:32 AM
DNA Genetics - Sharksbreath Cannabis Seeds
Highly potent and a connoisseurs delight, Sharksbreath Cannabis Seeds are easy to grow, producing an amazing flavour and smell. The short, stout, plant packs on frosty and very dense colas.

Best grown in a Sea of Green, feed her heavy and provide good air flow to prevent bud rot. With a yield that is constantly above average, this plant is often called a 'Cash Crop'. She's an excellent plant to breed with as she is very stable and has proven herself as the mother of the Martian Mean Green!

http://www.dnagenetics.com/img/products/DNA_Genetics__Sharksbreath_2.jpg

anbesol
09-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Ive been interested in this strain. I have been thinking of trying it in the near futre. Im more interested in trying straight lambs bread though, but i hear that its not good for indoor. Ive heard good things of DNA genetics

fUNKYcDOG
09-17-2008, 01:07 AM
btw i forgot to mention the genitics, great white shark x lamb's bread

mallower
10-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks for your responses :). I just have one last question and then i'll stop bothering you :). I'm planning a trip to amsterdam, and was wondering if you can get any of this in a coffeeshop? If yes, which one. Because i would kill for some sharksbreath :p.

fUNKYcDOG
10-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Ive been interested in this strain. I have been thinking of trying it in the near futre. Im more interested in trying straight lambs bread though, but i hear that its not good for indoor. Ive heard good things of DNA genetics

good luck! unless u r able to some how sneak back with some beans or a clone from Jamica

fUNKYcDOG
10-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks for your responses :). I just have one last question and then i'll stop bothering you :). I'm planning a trip to amsterdam, and was wondering if you can get any of this in a coffeeshop? If yes, which one. Because i would kill for some sharksbreath :p.

I am sure there is a DNA coffeeshop, i think not sure. But i am sure that there will be at least one coffee shop with DNA strain sharksbreath

mallower
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
thanks alot :).

StayOnCali
03-17-2009, 08:31 PM
thanks alot :).

I have a good bit of it right now. It smells incredible, tightly woven trichome covered nugs, definitely a hybrid. Looks like it has some train wreck heritage somewhere, looks very similar to the Rhino Wreck and Train Wreck I have right now as well. Some of the most impressive trichomes I've ever seen on nugs though, a sweet smell with a kick of something funkier. Im on probation but my buddies who I've let try my stash tell me its amazing. :rasta: