PDA

View Full Version : New to Bay Area - Please Help

benknight
09-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Hello. I just moved from out of town and don't know anyone who smokes. Any advise on where to start would be highly appreciated; the urge is somewhat strong :(

west coast style
09-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Well first off, where in the Bay Area are you? Oakland? SF? Berkeley? Richmond? Orinda? San Jose?

benknight
09-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I'm in the outer East Bay area (close to Walnut Creek). Thanks.

flintstone
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Hello. I just moved from out of town and don't know anyone who smokes. Any advise on where to start would be highly appreciated; the urge is somewhat strong :(

My advice: Get a prescription for what ails you. Plenty of good resources in Oakland. Join the Club.

west coast style
09-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah, are you just trying to score some herb, or do you really need it for ailments? I say go get a doctor's rec and become legal. If you're just trying to score some bud, then just wait outside of some 7-11 and see who buys Swishers or Phillies or whatever. Usually, they'll have some for sale.

If you're really desperate, I guess you could PM me and I may be able to hook you up with someone.

benknight
09-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks, west coast style. I have an appointment today but if they reject me, then I might PM you.

Thanks also, flintstone and others.