PDA

View Full Version : san mateo county

nano6464
09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
id cards cost 98 dollars.

i also need to wait 2 weeks then go pick it up,

does anyone noe if i need to get a permit to grow my own plants?

i thought that with the card itself it was enough?

the image reaper
09-01-2008, 10:48 PM
the California 'I.D. Card' is VOLUNTARY, not required by Prop. 215 ... quite a few counties don't even make one available (they don't want the legal liability of being involved) ... I have my Original full-sized Doctor's MJ Recommendation in my safe, another copy in my glove-compartment with my vehicle's registration and proof-of-insurance, and a smaller copy I carry in my wallet ... accomplishes the same thing, costs nothing, and doesn't put me on my County's mailing list ... :smokin:

nano6464
09-02-2008, 12:57 AM
so then all that that i was told about you having to get an extra permit to cultivate aside from having the id or recomendation is bullsh*t?

the image reaper
09-02-2008, 01:23 AM
if you have a legitimate Doctor's Recommendation for the Medical Use of Marijuana, you are allowed to smoke it, and grow some for yourself ... some Counties allow for 6 adult plants, some for more, BUT, that was recently knocked down in court ... the CA State Prop. 215 did not specify amounts ... they're still fighting over it ... in general, if you stay within your county's plant-count, the locals will generally leave ya alone ... the Federal DEA, etc., will still bust yer ass, for any amount ... the DEA is 'mostly' concentrating on busting dispensaries and co-op type 'caregiver' grows, not small, legitimate grows ... :smokin:

west coast style
09-02-2008, 03:51 AM
As long as you have your doctor's rec and your California ID, you're legit to grow.

lipst11359
02-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Yes in most areas you can grow up to 6 plants per card in a house hold. But in Oakland it is 72 plants per per card.