PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Plan B Black Indica seeds?

Charles U Farley
08-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone,I have been away for a while after a knock and talk.Everything is ok now after my move,whew.

I have been searching the web for a seed company that carries these seeds (Plan B Black Indica).The only one I can find is BC Bud Depot,but I have never heard anything positive about their service or security.I tried another seed shop but they dont ship to the US.This strain sounds exactly like what I have been looking for.To give some idea of what I have done before -White Rhino,Romulan,and rom x hp.I am basically looking for a heavy deep narcotic stone.I have gotten that from the other strains i have tried but I really liked the breeding on this plant and looks like it would be right up my alley in what I am looking for.I am also thinking about possibly breeding in the next couple of years so getting familar with another strain would just add to my knowledge and understanding.Thank you in advance for your input.Take care and be well everyone,and most importantly be safe.

stinkyattic
08-28-2008, 07:35 PM
I had to travel in person to Sacred Seed in Toronto for those beans. I also will not buy from BC Bud Depot because of too much negative review material floating around... lol.

If you want a breeder strain though, I'm giving Black Indica a thumbs up as a hardy, simple, pure Middle Eastern Indica (Affie x Iranian).

In closing, Chuck U Farley, and your whole fam damily! ;)

Charles U Farley
08-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Hey Stinky,

Bless you for your well wishes for my whole fam damily,I truly appreciate it.Also thanks so much for your expert thoughts on using the black indica as a breeding potential.I really like the heritage and its right up my alley and what I am looking for.

Ya I did contact sacred seeds and they informed me that they wont ship here,cant say as I blame em' given the current climate.Shoot its frustrating as I would love to get my hands on these little babies.With me being out west it makes a Toronto weekend trip a bit difficult. Ill keep hunting and pecking and see what I can come up with.Thanks again for the kind words and my laugh for the day.Take care and be well,most of all be safe my friend.

macnasty
08-31-2008, 08:35 AM
can anybody buy seeds from Sacred Seeds?

lunarose
09-01-2008, 04:45 AM
Is Marijuana seed depot a reliable bank? They carry Black Indica too.

Charles U Farley
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Hey Luna,thanks for the input Ill take a look.Perhaps I just havent been as patient as I should in my searches.Thanks again,take care and most of all be safe.

Charles U Farley
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey Luna,I checked the site you mentioned and its just another page/site of the BC depot.Thanks for looking for me though,I appreciate it.Take care and be safe.

Revanche21
11-12-2008, 06:21 AM
:trooper:

I wanna know where too!

juan-juan
07-02-2013, 04:09 PM
up ! 5 tears after and i'm looking after this strain too !!!