PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME ON FINDING A STRAIN TO USE FOR REHABILITATION!

SFGurrilla
08-22-2008, 02:30 PM
I have rehabilitation for 9 months ( Please search for my post about the hospital stay for two weeks for more information on what happened ) Anyways the titanium bar in my leg and all the screws and pins are killer for pain, along with all my ligament, tissue, nerve pains. I also have a PowerPICC cancer port in my arm for treatment of staphorious infection the next two weeks. I'm in a lot of pain and am quite curious as to what strains would be the best for my pain. I am still taking my Vikaden prescribed when I really need it, expecially in the mornings. But what would be a strain for the rest of the pains over the day. I really dont plan on taking and dont want to take my one Vikaden every 3 hours doctor order. I am also on blood thinners called Lovinox which is shot into tissue in my stomach. :rastasmoke:

Peace and Love Cannabis.com

stinkyattic
08-22-2008, 03:01 PM
What do you have available to choose from?
Sativas are good for nerve pain. Power Plant, JillyBean, Space Queen, are all examples of good ones. They are also anti-inflammatory, the Power Plant not so much as the others.
Heavy indicas are good sedative/general painkillers, and something like a Hindu Kush would be good for also settling your stomach from all the crap in your system.

SFGurrilla
08-22-2008, 03:41 PM
No real large range of selection where I live right now. Ill be here until I can go and study abroad in Holland or maybe here in the states. Ill be in rehab for nine months, what would be best to push myself without feeling much pain. This Purple haze and NYC Deasil is pretty good stuff, I have some Widow coming soon along, still waiting on that damn butter I was promised. My leg feels great I'm mobile in the chair. Get back at me.

Peace