PDA

View Full Version : DR 100 grow tent with strain pics!!!

Sean71
08-18-2008, 09:32 PM
This is my first time to grow in 1 of the tents usually my rule is not to grow in my own home but this is fairly safe where i live here in The Netherlands.Got this grow tent dr 100.come with the filter,600whpsset up,ballast,timer,fan crontrol,extractor,basically everything you need to get rolling.I had like 50 clones i got from soma back in may,some cambodian haze that i have had out back in my yard til the freaking rabbits picked them all off but 1,more rabbits here then people.LOL so i had 1 healthy 1 it is there in the back in the first photo.Then i have had some seeds i got during 420 that is a sour diesel with kali mist,so i popped 15 of those is and they are there all together in the middle.I got the pots there because i am gonna trans plant all them in the morning.And i had 3 trainwrecks feminized i got from a friend.anyway just wanted to share this stuff they are still on a 18/6 cycle and i will leave them there till probaly the 3 week of september,gonna let them veg all good and nice!!!
Peace,
Sean

caligrown82807
08-27-2008, 10:07 AM
hey bro how do u like the dark room 100 i own one the dr150 its great i think but i just got the tent by its self for 350 usd.... how much did u pay:wtf:

SFGurrilla
08-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Sean?