PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Up Before Watching A Movie

sadlaughter
08-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Is it just me but do others love to get ripped before watching a movie? I'm in the car park usually 15 min before the movie starts and i'm blazing a J. There's nothing more I enjoy than watching a movie stoned.....it's the best. :stoned:

gethighgirrl
08-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Yes! I love doing smoking before doing pretty much anything, whether it's folding laundry or going on a hike.

but I remember when I went to go see Batman in theaters it was at the 12:01 showing the opening night and I got super-high before I went, like RIGHT before I walked in.

The weed wasn't anything special, just the regular mids. And I just smoked a bowl, but for some reason I got baked beyond belief. Not the highest I've ever been, but pretty damn close.

Anyways, when the lights dimmed and the trailers started going, everyone was like clapping and shouting and the sounds from the trailers were blaring and the lights were crrraazzzzyyyyy.

idk if it was too much stimulation or something, but my mind just freaked out. I felt dizzy at first then it just intensified. At a point I forgot where I was and what I was doing there. I would have walked out to get some fresh air but I had no control over my body and my limbs felt like they were filled with lead.

Let's just say it was a very intense experience. But when I told my friend, he told me to relax and take deep breaths, b/c the same thing happeened to him at a buckethead concert when he was very blazed.

idk. it was crazy. :stoned:

sadlaughter
08-20-2008, 02:45 AM
you must have had some super smoke. it reminds me of couple years back when i go hold of some super hydro skunk....i got super stoned.:jointsmile: