PDA

View Full Version : Whiskeytango 2!!!!

SnSstealth
08-12-2008, 02:43 AM
To all who care, I just found out Ima be a Dad!! Wife found out tonight, good ole pee test, and at the ripe age of 30, I am granted the gift of a child...WOOHOO!!!!!
whiskeytango
:joint1:

take a hit for him!

illnillinois
08-12-2008, 02:48 AM
ill be the first to congratulate you..
be careful, never know you may get multiples.. :upsidedow:upsidedow:jumphappy::yippee::yippee:

p.s.. im changing my Avatar for the rest of the night for you:thumbsup:

SnSstealth
08-12-2008, 03:38 AM
lol...thanks man!!!
whiskeytango

Weedhound
08-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Stealth congratulations to you and the mrs!!!! I'm assuming your first by the way your post sounds.

You'll make a great dad. :thumbsup:

hatch
08-12-2008, 03:51 AM
Yes Sir!!!!!,,,,Congrat's To You & The Mrs. WhiskeyTango!!!!!,,,,,,,,& Best Wishes & Luck To The Little One!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,Later,,,,Hatch:D:hippy::D:hippy ::D:hippy::D:hippy:

texas grass
08-12-2008, 04:10 AM
congrats SNS
i have my first girl goin to be born in middle of november(). i cant wait.
best of luck with your new joys

SnSstealth
08-12-2008, 12:44 PM
thanks guys!! definitely my first...hoping for a boy!
whiskeytango

McDanger
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Add my congratulations to the list.:thumbsup::D

birdgirl73
08-13-2008, 04:05 AM
Congrats, SnSStealth! You too, Texas Grass. Y'all are just at the beginning. It's an amazing, tiring time. Babies are the sweetest things in the world, and they'll rock your world. (Teenagers are another matter entirely, but you've got a long time to go before you have to deal with that.)

Read to those children at every opportunity!! Love them like crazy. And tell them "No" periodically. Good for their character.

SnSstealth
08-13-2008, 01:09 PM
thanks birdgirl!!!! I cant wait! Its like christmas n shit, lol...
whiskeytango

illnillinois
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
i can loan anyone 3 3yearolds and you can tell if you still want kids:eek::eek::eek:

painretreat
08-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Hey WT and J- Congrats with total joy for you!
Holy Mooly---ARE YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND YET?

I am so happy for you. I know this will be your best grow yet! Look forward to following you two oops-3; and DB through the years! Gonna need a Van and one more bedroom now! You all have enough heart and that is the most important thing-love!

You seemed off line a bit and was looking for you(few weeks ago)! You just grow that little baby as well as your 'green girls' with as much love, tenderness and then just pull a little more. You will be forever blessed and enriched!

Prayers are with you, especially "J" for good health and a nice house full of kids!

As the pregnancy goes by--tell me, if there is anything in life more beautiful than your pregnant wife! A pregnancy does a lot of things to a woman that isn't so nice-but that glow and look of your happy pregnant wife, will be one thing you will never forget! During hard times, you'll think of that natural glow in her face while pregnant-a happiness of your joint love that can last a lifetime!

All the blessings that come with the pregnancy and the result are Christmas daily, as you said.

Plez drop me a mess.? Had trouble with lightning and PC, lost some info!

Can't tell you how excited this makes me feel for all of you! pr

SnSstealth
08-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Cali has been pushed back a bit... J? is that my wife? If so, Mrs Tango, "J" says thanks to all for the kind words...lot more to moving and setting up that shit then I thought there was...looking into the right permits and license to be a caregiver, wanna make sure I am as "legal" as possible...

trancefusion5
08-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Congratulations !! You sound very excited :thumbsup:

veggii
08-13-2008, 08:16 PM
hey WT guess i've been slacking just found out congrats !! daddy awwwwwww :D

legalEYESit
08-14-2008, 04:39 AM
Congrats, SnSStealth! You too, Texas Grass. Y'all are just at the beginning. It's an amazing, tiring time. Babies are the sweetest things in the world, and they'll rock your world. (Teenagers are another matter entirely, but you've got a long time to go before you have to deal with that.)

Read to those children at every opportunity!! Love them like crazy. And tell them "No" periodically. Good for their character.

Congragulations Once again brother Listen to BG

Hey all great words of wisdom Very Very True but as far as a long time for the Tennage part It is amazing how fast time goes after you have children The only bad thing is You get oldertoo:D:D:D

Just as fast as they grow and NO matter when you look at them you can remeber them the day they were born like Yesterday they are all great GIFTS Boys or Girls But hey I understand the whole Male thing I was fortunate enough to have 2 Their more like my buddys but like BG says it is good to put them in place once in a while

Keep them on their Toes because they will put you on your at times... LOL

hedgehog
08-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Congrats WT, I may be a new member here but I've read your logs backwards and forwards so much I feel like I know you...

Congrats once again!!!

SnSstealth
08-19-2008, 01:53 PM
thanks alot guys!!!
whiskeytango