PDA

View Full Version : Fur trade petition.

Greenthing
08-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Hello to all you animal loving people,
Could you please take the time to watch the vidio in the link, if you disagree with what you see please sign the petition at the bottom the page and let me know your views on the vidio
Warning not for the faint at heart.
Clicky here for the vidio (http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/uk_china_fur)

Trip06
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Ouh quit whining, people had to wear fur back in the day to survive. -know your roots. lol jk.

LolaGal
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM
One fur coat can last a lifetime....anybody got a red fox coat they don't want?

I'm thinking of starting a new fur line....I'm gonna feed em all Valium water & sneak an overdose in on em when I need their fur.....Maybe then people will not be so worried about using fur.

If anybody ever throws blood on my fur coat, they will add a little of their own to the stains when I whip their ass...lol

bhouncy
02-05-2009, 10:55 PM
I remember when I was a kid and these things shocked and disgusted me. Today I seem to have apathy towards such videos even though I know it's wrong. Although I may not seem to be contributing to the effort to free these animals I do applaud and encourage people who are are vegetarians and are against this evil. People who take real pleasure in these videos (not just showing off to look hard) are sick individuals who revel in others pain. Early indicators of possible future psychopathy.

Trip06
02-13-2009, 02:34 AM
YouTube - Dog Be Gone.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BEVT9VwTJo)

Dog Be gone!!!! get that fur!!!

bobthenuker
02-13-2009, 03:39 AM
Peta...bunch of whiny terrorists, God do I hate the whole lot of them. That video was sad, I never understood people who take pleasure in killing animals, that guy sure looked like he was having fun. What I don't understand is why they don't just kill the animals humanely and then skin them? If that is possible, than PETA should do a pledge on that, though that is all the way in China.

Stonermom18
03-22-2009, 07:49 PM
What if those chinese decided the new look was human skin? What if it was your asses on the line? ya i bet yall fur loving jerks would change you mind then, if they hunted you, your kids, your family like that! i signed that pledge and totally agree that shit is pure evil! I'll never wear fur again!!::mad: