PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football, Let's Try This Again

FakeBoobsRule
08-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, so it's less than a month till Kickoff '08 and I was going to try to see if anyone wanted to do fantasy football. I know I know, I dropped the ball last year but things will work this year, I hope. :jointsmile:

Ok, who's up for it? It'll be head to head with the usual player slots, maybe a tweak or two, probably Yahoo or ESPN. I'll decide today and update this.

ATrain
08-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Count me in! :jointsmile:

Football season is by far the best part of the year. The Bucs are making a run at division champs again and I'm feeling jacked!

Psycho4Bud
08-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Count me in too!

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

FakeBoobsRule
08-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Ok, we need to find some more people. I need to see how many people so I can make the league either 8, 10, or 12 people, I would rather it not be less than 8. I want to try to set up the draft for next weekend. Come you know you want to play!

trancefusion5
08-16-2008, 05:53 PM
If ya need more people count me in! I love football but ive never done the fantasy football thing but i can try. My dad was really into it while he was in Iraq so ill call him up and see if he can give me the run down :thumbsup:

FakeBoobsRule
08-21-2008, 03:55 PM
We need more people to play. I know there are some huge football fans on here. Did I mention Rebgirl's playing? That should bring some more interest. :) Steelers fans...:mad:

McDanger
08-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Football season is also huntin season, and I and gone 4days a week but I'm in

SnSstealth
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Doughboy here, count me in!

SnSstealth
08-27-2008, 02:36 AM
:bump2:

SnSstealth
08-27-2008, 02:49 AM
So we got FBR, Atrain, Psycho4bud, trancefusion5, rebgirl, mcDanger and Doughboy(stealth)...thats 7 need one more...come on, i know theres got to be some sports fans on here.:icon401:

db

P.S. I got my official "smokin with Ricky" pipe all ready for the new season...lol

Dutch Pimp
08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Tennessee Titans RULE...(sometimes :stoned:)...I'm in. How does this work?

We sent "Pacman" packing to the Cowboys...that should be worth 2 points right there...:smokin:

FakeBoobsRule
08-28-2008, 04:47 PM
YES!

We have 8 and let's try to draft this weekend. If we can agree on a time, an online draft would be the easiest with it lasting about 1 & 1/2 hours, maybe a little less. If everyone would post what are good times to draft for you. I really like Yahoo fantasy, any complaints?

It's getting close so if 2 more people want to join they better hurry and say something.

Trance, do you need a quick lesson?

McDanger
08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
YES!

We have 8 and let's try to draft this weekend. If we can agree on a time, an online draft would be the easiest with it lasting about 1 & 1/2 hours, maybe a little less. If everyone would post what are good times to draft for you. I really like Yahoo fantasy, any complaints?

It's getting close so if 2 more people want to join they better hurry and say something.

Trance, do you need a quick lesson?
This will be my 1st too. Know a bunch a people that do it, just never got in myself.
I could do it sat morn, otherwise got Harley stuff this weekend.

SnSstealth
08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Saturday or sunday, just have to be done by 4 pm est.

cant do a rep for you fbr but SNS_stealth uses yahoo mail alot...lol
let us know
db:smokin:

trancefusion5
08-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah a quick lesson would be good. Thanks

Sorry i thought this thread had died. Its 8/28 and im good anytime from now till the 1st. Just let me know how this works and ill keep checkin back :thumbsup:

trancefusion5
08-28-2008, 08:22 PM
and just to let everyone know i love football but I am not to up to date with players so dont laugh at my choices. Trust me i dont think ill be makin anyone work for it but ill try... :D

FakeBoobsRule
08-28-2008, 09:50 PM
It's very simple, draft players, plug them into the starting line up every week, earn points and win.

A "default" fantasy football team normally uses the following starting line up: 1 quarterback, 2 running backs, 3 wide receivers, 1 tight end, 1 defensive team, and 1 kicker and about 10 bench positions. We can use this base configuration or add to it such as a slot or flex position which can be a rb,wr, or te whatever you want it to be and adding a defensive player slot.

Points on offense are awarded fo yardage gained and touchdowns scored (kickers get points for extra points and field goals). Usually running backs get 1 point per 10 yards and wide receivers 1 point for 20 yards. Points are taken away for bad plays such as a lost fumble, sack, or interception.

Points for defensive teams and players are scored on defensive touchdowns, safeties, interceptions, sacks, and fumbles recovered. Defensive teams also score points based on how many points they give up in a game. Defensive players can score points for tackles.

Two scoring systems are usually used, total points at the end of the season and a ranking based on this then top whatever make the playoffs or Head to Head. We will be using head to head where we would end up playing each other about twice in the season. The winning team between the two that face off in their head to head matchup is the one that scores more points and you get a win or loss. Playoffs are then based on win loss records and total points scored used as a tie breaker.

Changes I like to make include adding the defensive player and a slot player. However the slot player makes things more difficult for beginners but if we have only 8 teams, this might not make a difference. Changes in scoring I like to make is the yardage for receivers either making it 1 point per 15 yards or the same as a running back. I hate that discrimination against wideouts! We can also add "bonus" points awarded to big scoring plays usually like over 40 yards.

You will be able to trade players until a certain point in the season. You can drop players and add players that are available.

Finally, the draft. You need to know who is having a good preseason, who is injured, past performance, and who you think will do well, and when their bye week is. If you haven't done an online draft it is almost like an instant messenger/chat room. We will pick the time and all log in at the appointed time to draft. Each team will be assigned a draft position and the rounds in an 8 team league would go:

Round One: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
Round Two: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Round Three: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
Round Four: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Etc, etc etc. So you can see the team drafting first is blessed and cursed as they will make a pick then in round two pick last but then starts off round three so they get picks #1,16,17,32,33 etc. Here's another example Team 5 will draft #5,12,21,28 etc etc etc. The time limit to make your pick is usually 90 seconds before it moves on to the next player. The system usually makes the pick for you based on who it feels is the highest rated player despite their playing position at the time of your pick.

So between drafting the right players and then starting the right players while sitting others are the main keys to the game. Even the all pro's have bad games and sometimes the guy filling in for and injured player steps up and has a big game or the average running back likes to have his way against a divisional rival and has big games against them. It's up to you to make the right choices who to start and who to sit.

Any questions rookies?

trancefusion5
08-29-2008, 04:07 AM
Thanks! Shouldnt be a problem. I didnt know if you ment we were gonna do the draft on here or is there a site for that? other than that i guess i need to get up on the players :thumbsup: Oh and if the draft is done on here then is there a site i could go to and put my guys names in to see how they did or do i have to keep track of all that? Thanks again!

Psycho4Bud
08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Sunday would work out GREAT for me. Gotta take the lil' lady to the Mall of America on saturday.....previous arrangements.

McDanger
08-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Sunday will work for me too

trancefusion5
08-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Im good for sunday as well. Just let me know how the draft is going to work, like when and where (this site or is their another one we need to go sign up for?) Thanks!

SnSstealth
08-31-2008, 07:21 AM
busy most of sunday, but ill sign up and take the auto-draft and let it pick for me...no prob. LMK...

FakeBoobsRule
08-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Trance, Im not keeping track of anything. That would be too difficult. We'll be using Yahoo which is one of the many sites that has free fantasy leagues.

It looks like spots are limited today so I'm setting up a couple of 8 team leagues on Yahoo to "reserve" some draft times over the next couple of days.

Labor Day has me screwed up. Who has Monday off and can do it tomorrow?

SnSstealth
08-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Labor Day has me screwed up. Who has Monday off and can do it tomorrow?

i do

trancefusion5
08-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for all you help F.B.R.! I have tomorrow(monday) off so i can do it but i am having 17 family members here for the hurricane and thats only the people i know of so far. Im still down but should we come up with a time now so i know when i can sneak off for a while. I know we havent gotten the answers from everyone if monday is even going to work so i guess im jumping the gun. Im just nervous im going to miss it or something since im not able to get on and check this as much. If for some reason im not on at the right time can my players just be randomly picked? I dont think that will have to happen but if worse comes to worse i dont want to be the reason it doesnt work out this year :D

McDanger
08-31-2008, 02:25 PM
As long as it is am I am free

Psycho4Bud
08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
That's a big 10-4 on Monday good buddy!:thumbsup:

Have a good one!

FakeBoobsRule
08-31-2008, 04:14 PM
Looks like all signs point to Monday. I have one league reserved for 11 a.m. draft and I'm going to form a couple more leagues and set those up as backup with some times like 2 p.m, 6 p.m., and 10 p.m. if 11 a.m. doesn't work for people. I think I've heard from everyone but Atrain, Dutch Pimp and Rebgirl.

If you don't have a free Yahoo account you may want to make one. I don't think its necessary but makes it easier. Here's the 11 a.m. league but not really:

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/611885)

I'll figure it out in a second. Or you can email me at Flbaddaboom@yahoo and I can send invites. The league is GreenBuds and the passwor is Sticky.

How do people feel about adding to the default positions. Do you want to add a defensive player? How about the flex position? I'm like the defensive player and its addition is almost a certainty. With 8 teams in the league I'm torn on the flex position player. It can be a wr/rb for one option the other is the wr/te position.

Dutch Pimp
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
11 am is OK...I may need a link to find this joint...:stoned:

I've been trying to get up to speed on this at Fleaflicker...:thumbsup:

FakeBoobsRule
08-31-2008, 04:29 PM
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?jsubmit=1&league_id=611885&password=Sticky&.scrumb=

See if that link works. If not, here's another way to find it or again email me and I'll send you the invite.

You have been invited to join custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 611885
Password: Sticky

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

trancefusion5
08-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Im ready to go! I think... So what happens if somebody isnt able to make the draft? Do we have anything in place for that? Like maybe make an extra acount just in case? Im new to this so i dont know if that would work but im kinda interested to see how this goes and i dont want one person not bein able to make it to mess it up. Not that im gonna be very good at it, i just think its cool. :thumbsup:

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 02:03 AM
See if that link works. If not, here's another way to find it or again email me and I'll send you the invite.

As ya know I had to get the invite from ya in order to set up a team.

I was wondering if ya could possibly run us through the steps or what to expect. Do our browsers automatically refresh or do we have to do this on our own? Never drafted online so any tips or advice would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, 11:00 is great by me. In which case it has to be at a later time that'll be fine also....whatever works for the majority.

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Monday is great for me, 11 am is great (east coast time).

Reb's Fem Bots are gonna kick you guy's asses!

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 02:16 AM
Monday is great for me, 11 am is great )east coast time).

LOL....didn't even think of that; 11:00 in what time zone????

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Psycho me and you are gonna spar first!

Put up your dukes!

SnSstealth
09-01-2008, 02:23 AM
Well im set up, i prob. gotta work but ill take what they give me and maybe drop and add a free agent or two. yeah the added players is good too, wr/rb pref.

ltr

painretreat
09-01-2008, 02:40 AM
This is when living in the sticks, really sucks! I love football, enough to have watched the NFL draft. But, I dial-up makes it suck for me. Gives one a good case to spend a few thousand on a satellite system for Hi-Speed.

Can I watch, without joining or having a team?

Yep, vicarious enjoyment!! PR

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Psycho me and you are gonna spar first!

Put up your dukes!

I admire your courage, but your no challenge for my legion of Spawns. :D

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Trance, to answer your question the computer will auto-draft for you if you sign up but don't make the draft. It will pick players for you based on how you rank them and if you don't do that or you only pre rank a few, it will start drafting who it thinks is the best player available when your turn comes up. It really is hit or miss.

Damn it Stealth, I'm sorry I didn't accomodate your schedule. I was trying hard to get everyone to draft because it's much more fun. Try to rank your players and it won't be too bad with a 6 team league as it stands.

Looks like I gotta somehow get McDanger and Atrain's attention or it will be a 6 team league and then I will add the wr/rb flex position.

Thanks everyone, you rock!

Painretreat, you can join but the league has to be even numbered. To see if you can draft with dial up, you can join and it has a little computer tester to make sure you can live draft. If it works then you can stay and if it doesn't you can delete yourself. Again though this is contigent on even numbers.

KingKronic420
09-01-2008, 03:02 AM
i would love to join if its not too late.

i see you might have a couple of open spots if those 2 dont show.

let me know if i can join!

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 03:07 AM
I'm going with Steelers as first picks for all positions if I can. I know Romo and Eli are great QB's but Roth is just so damn sexy haha.

And don't get me started on Willie Parker,

after all

I'll beat you with my Willie ;)

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 03:08 AM
KK420, we'll see. Looks like I just missed posting the time and date in time for Atrain and McDanger to see and they haven't been back since I posted it.

Check back in a little while and in the morning.

Yes, everything is in EST.

Talk some more smack!

painretreat
09-01-2008, 03:12 AM
Checking to see if I can join: If so, I'll be back and KK and I can get in!! PR:thumbsup:

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 03:21 AM
I'm going with Steelers as first picks for all positions if I can.

Week 1 upset....Houston 27, Steelers 3. My Spawns look forward to the feast. :smokin:

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 03:24 AM
Houston!?

PLEASE my good man!

I'm far too high to laugh this hard.

So how do you prefer to be spanked? Open palm?

painretreat
09-01-2008, 03:34 AM
My dial up drops and it will screw it up, as it did registration, etc! I am out:(

Rebgirl, I'll support your team! I think he would prefer a wet noodle!! PR

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Houston!?
So how do you prefer to be spanked? Open palm?

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!:D

T-39 minutes untill my legion of Spawns unite.....BEWARE!!!:smokin:

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Dutch, why do you have 2 teams?

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Lets do the damn thang! :thumbsup: :D

Dutch Pimp
09-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Dutch, why do you have 2 teams?

I got everything all f**ked up. This is over my head. All I tried to do is registor. ...plus my internet connection keeps shorting out....

I can't find the starting point...I keep going in circles...:angry3:

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't know what just happened. It didn't say anything about changing the draft status it said all was good. At 10:30 it was supposed to draw the draft order and it didn't and it changed itself to autodraft. I have never had to change the draft status unless it warned me. It said everything was good then it changed. I don't know I'm so pissed right now.

It should have opened the draft window at 10:30 on the title screen and let people come into the draft.

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I've never seen such bullshit. Everything was set right I just went back through it. I don't know if the odd number of teams or what but it was supposed to start the draft room window up at 10:30. Either we need to pick a new time as all are gone for today.

Damnit all to hell. I've never seen such computer bullshit.

Dutch Pimp
09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Damnit all to hell. I've never seen such computer bullshit.

I hope it wasn't me...:stoned:...I'm as lost as last year's easter eggs...:thumbsup:

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Wait i thought this was going down in 15 minutes but now it says 1 day 15 minutes? Ill be working then...

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh my bad i just read what you said... Man that blows! I guess ill have to do auto draft cuz ill be working but maybe i could work something out. doubt it though...

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I could maybe have my much younger cousin do it for me... Hes here for the evacuation and knows a bit about football but i guess that wouldnt be fair or would that be alright? I dont mind either way. Just let me know what everyone thinks about that cuz i want to be sure its alright before i even think about asking him. I must say though he does know alot more about the players than me so this could be thought of as an unfair advantage. Any ideas of what i can do cuz i dont wanna miss out. Thanks!

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Tuesday night would work out great with me. The time they have there now wouldn't. Busy in the mornings these days.

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Tuesday night would work much better for me as well. I should be off work by 5:00pm central time. So anytime after that until about 11:00pm central. Hope all works out! Thanks for tryin so hard F.B.R.! We'll work it out im sure. :thumbsup:

McDanger
09-01-2008, 04:41 PM
sorry I got here late, but I'm registered tommorrow will work, if I'm not live I'll autodraft.

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 06:56 PM
WTF is up with the new time?

Tuesday night is out for me, I have school the next morning at 6am!

SnSstealth
09-01-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't know what just happened. It didn't say anything about changing the draft status it said all was good.

ESPN has an easy set up, if you want to go there, we got 2 days left after today so maybe that would work...just a thought. im good anytime after 6 tue and wed.

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Wednesday after 2:00 would be great for me.

I get out of school at 11:50.

FakeBoobsRule
09-01-2008, 09:15 PM
I ckecked my email. It was the odd number teams that changed it to autodraft but no biggie, I'm just glad I know so it doesn't happen again.

What if I moved it from 10 PM EDT to 9 PM? I want to accomodate as many as possible.

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Tommorow at 7-8 pm eastern would be perfect.

trancefusion5
09-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Works for me Im good everynight after 5:00 :thumbsup:

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Anytime tomarrow after 1:00 P.M. is cool by me. Hey dude, THANK YOU for all the effort on this!!:thumbsup:

LOL....anyway you can put me against reb in the first week would be appreciated also.:rambohead:

Have a good one!:s4:

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Hahah!

No weasling out of THAT one P4B

:dance:

Psycho4Bud
09-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Not at all.....I like going into the season 1-0.:D

How about a lil' side wager.....the loser has to run an Obama avator for a week.:lol5:

rebgirl420
09-01-2008, 11:59 PM
MY GOD NO!

The horror, the horror!

Okay hun, your on!

Psycho4Bud
09-02-2008, 12:02 AM
MY GOD NO!

The horror, the horror!

Okay hun, your on!

This should be good. LMAO!!! Either way we'll have a hell of a laugh out of this one.

Well, got some bud and a new batch of cookies.......I'm a ghost for awhile.:thumbsup:

FakeBoobsRule
09-02-2008, 02:16 AM
When I deleted Dutch's second team, it changed the schedule. I'll see if I can alter that but I don't think so.

Ok, I just checked the league at 10:15 and we have 7 teams, which it is going to do it again with the draft change if the league is odd numbered.

I desparately need Atrain or KingKronic to join it and make it an even 8! Or someone.

It won't let me change schedule order. I would have to delete you two (Psycho & Reb) then make you two the last to sign up again to play each other in the first week.

KingKronic420
09-02-2008, 02:25 AM
When I deleted Dutch's second team, it changed the schedule. I'll see if I can alter that but I don't think so.

Ok, I just checked the league at 10:15 and we have 7 teams, which it is going to do it again with the draft change if the league is odd numbered.

I desparately need Atrain or KingKronic to join it and make it an even 8! Or someone.

It won't let me change schedule order. I would have to delete you two (Psycho & Reb) then make you two the last to sign up again to play each other in the first week.

Just signed up and we're good to go, team name Texas_Green

good luck everyone this should be fun!:rastasmoke:

Psycho4Bud
09-02-2008, 04:07 AM

Don't worry about it, we'll play sooner or later; your doing enough as it is.:thumbsup:

This DOESN'T mean your off the hook reb....ya just get a better chance of winning week one. :D

Dutch Pimp
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
When I deleted Dutch's second team, it changed the schedule.

Sorry about fucking everything up FBR. Computer games are over my head. I'm out...for the good of the team.

Hopefully you can find a subsitute.

FakeBoobsRule
09-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Dutch don't leave it's all been fixed now. We have 8 teams and it looks like almost everyone will be able to draft. It's good, it's been taken care of don't leave it now.

Once you draft your team, everything else is easy.

McDanger
09-02-2008, 02:24 PM
I'll be there tonite.

Dutch Pimp
09-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Ok ...I hope we don't live to regret this....:stoned:

ps ...what's the name of my team? I only picked widows...don't know what the second one was?

SnSstealth
09-03-2008, 01:39 AM
There was a problem

* You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Back to previous page

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: FBR

IDK what happened!

db:mad:

FakeBoobsRule
09-03-2008, 01:40 AM
What is your team name SNS?

Everyone needs to be in the draft room. Go to the league home page and the link is there. It will open a new window that is basically in real time.

This is the page:

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/611885)

SnSstealth
09-03-2008, 01:50 AM
What is your team name SNS?

Everyone needs to be in the draft room. Go to the league home page and the link is there. It will open a new window that is basically in real time.

This is the page:

umm yeah that the problem page

DBs destroyers

FakeBoobsRule
09-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Everyone needs to log in league id # 611885, password sticky. Then go to the league home page!

SnSstealth
09-03-2008, 02:01 AM
sorry guys it wont let me in i did a complete re-signup and got same message.

McDanger
09-03-2008, 02:10 AM
I am at the draft central page and there's nothing going on. I can see the draft order. has it started?

FakeBoobsRule
09-03-2008, 02:34 AM
SnS you were in for about 15 seconds then out. You have a good draft going so far.

KingKronic420
09-03-2008, 02:47 AM
caught the ass end of the draft, but im actually decently satisfied with what the auto draft gave me

Psycho4Bud
09-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Computor crapped out at the very end there......by the way, when I look at "My Team" all I see is lines with some page error thing. Any ideas?

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

trancefusion5
09-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Nice picks everyone!! Let the games begin!! :thumbsup:

FakeBoobsRule
09-03-2008, 03:07 AM
IDK IDK IDK about the technical problems from not being able to sign in to the lines. Refresh your screen, clean your cookies.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I was doing. I don't think I started drafting running backs till the middle of the draft. I hate the very first and the very last. :confused:

This is going to be fun, everyone did a good job especially Psycho.

Psycho4Bud
09-03-2008, 03:09 AM
I'll give it a shot....haven't cleaned the cookies for awhile. And thank you, my Spawns thank you too.:thumbsup:

KingKronic420
09-03-2008, 03:15 AM
everyone has been having a lot of problems but everything has gove very smoothly for me.

good luck to everyone this is going to be fun!

Psycho4Bud
09-03-2008, 03:16 AM
Well that didn't work so I sent a message to yahoo about it. Thanks anyways.

FakeBoobsRule
09-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Texas green did well with his QB and RB picks.

For drafting almost all Steelers, Reb didn't do too bad.

SnSstealth
09-03-2008, 03:32 AM
I got back in through the e-mail sent to me by yahoo. most picks are ok but it wont let me drop/add players. I go through the motions and it pops back up with the same player on my team. is that not an option?

db

McDanger
09-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Are we going to be able to do trades. All my TE's kept getting drafted out from under me so I need a backup.

SnSstealth
09-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Are we going to be able to do trades. All my TE's kept getting drafted out from under me so I need a backup.

not sure. you can drop and add but they have to clear waivers...
you need a defensive player too

Dutch Pimp
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Texas green did well with his QB and RB picks.

For drafting almost all Steelers, Reb didn't do too bad.

How did she do that with auto-pick?....I smell conspiracy..:tin foil hat:...:greenthumb::rastabanna:

I used auto-pick and got mostly choke artists. ...(ex. "wide and to the right"...ex-Indy kicker)

McDanger
09-03-2008, 03:24 PM
not sure. you can drop and add but they have to clear waivers...
you need a defensive player too
Yea, I didn't know what that was during the draft. I also didn't see any in the list, they must have been farther down.
I'll see what I can do:thumbsup:

rebgirl420
09-03-2008, 06:12 PM
How did she do that with auto-pick?....I smell conspiracy..:tin foil hat:...:greenthumb::rastabanna:

I used auto-pick and got mostly choke artists. ...(ex. "wide and to the right"...ex-Indy kicker)

No conspiracy. I just pre-picked my people b/c I knew I would be in school when the draft started.

rebgirl420
09-03-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm so fucking giddy!

I can't wait to kick some stoner booty haha.

Watch out Texas Green ;)

KingKronic420
09-04-2008, 04:35 AM
I'm so fucking giddy!

I can't wait to kick some stoner booty haha.

Watch out Texas Green ;)

haha we'll see darling, we'll see.

but who can i talk to about getting my name changed from KingKronic to texas_green? its my tag on the other forums and would like to just have it all the same.

sorry for thread jack:jointsmile:

rebgirl420
09-04-2008, 04:45 AM
They don't do name changes hun. Sorry to say.

KingKronic420
09-04-2008, 04:59 AM
They don't do name changes hun. Sorry to say.

well thats poopy. :(

its all good though ill stick with this one.:smokin:

Psycho4Bud
09-04-2008, 07:19 PM
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! Sorry that you were chosen to be my first in the line of victims but somebody had to be. Your Rangers will feel the rath of the Spawn Army by the end of this weekend!!!:chainsaw:

McDanger
09-05-2008, 01:02 PM
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! Sorry that you were chosen to be my first in the line of victims but somebody had to be. Your Rangers will feel the rath of the Spawn Army by the end of this weekend!!!:chainsaw:

Probably, but it will be fun anyway. At least this will get me to pay attention to more than the Packers without Favre

rebgirl420
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Steelers kicked some ass!!!

Looks like I'm going to win my first game! Sorry KingKronic420 (AKA Texas_Green)!

So far the score is:

Reb's Fem Bots 110.58

VS.

Texas_Green 28.90

:dance:

Psycho4Bud
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Good game today!:thumbsup:

I'm gonna let ya off the hook on our bet though....when ya see the schedule you'll understand.:D

rebgirl420
09-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Hahah you mean the scores for you and me now?

I'm 115.88 and you are 112.64

It's close hun. We play each other week 6. I can't wait haha.

When we play that bet is still on Mr.

Psycho4Bud
09-07-2008, 11:29 PM
No, the week 6 schedule when we meet. Almost your entire team is on bye week. Your choice though.......

Nice pick on Lil' Willie!:thumbsup:

rebgirl420
09-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Fuck! hahahah

Fucking figures. Oh well, I have some decent 2nd string guys.

McDanger
09-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm not done yet. We'll see if Wayne gets more points than Clark.:D:D And I still have Peterson tommorrow. Didn't know you got points for the bench tho:wtf:

rebgirl420
09-08-2008, 02:43 AM
Ohhhhhh whoever has Tom Brady is Fucked with a capital "F"!

Brady out for the season with ACL tear

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is expected to miss the rest of the 2008 season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to a source familiar with the injury.

While New England coach Bill Belichick said in his postgame press conference that he had no update on the status of Brady??s injury, two sources indicated it involved serious damage to the knee.

??It??s bad,? a team source said. ??We??re going to have to play without him.?

Brady was hurt as he stepped up in the pocket to make a throw to wideout Randy Moss. Chiefs safety Bernard Pollard, who was on the ground, lunged forward and struck Brady??s leg, which buckled as he released the ball.

Brady was helped off the field and was later led down a staircase by team officials, presumably to undergo tests.

Fourth-year quarterback Matt Cassel, who had thrown just 39 passes in his career before Sunday, replaced Brady and completed 13 of 18 passes for 152 yards and a touchdown. Cassel, who backed up Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart at USC, hasn??t been a starting quarterback since high school. He won a competition with Matt Gutierrez during the preseason to retain the job as Brady??s primary backup.

Sources: Brady out with ACL tear - NFL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-bradyoutforyear090708&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

SnSstealth
09-08-2008, 03:06 AM
well either irony or karma, whichever you believe, is a bitch... Tom has been "probable" on the injury reports for a bad shoulder for three years (yet another snub of the rules by Belichick). They just took em off 2 or 3 days ago....:eek:

man i need to pick my players next year....lol

trancefusion5
09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Damn did Brees come through or what? That sucks about Brady!! McNabb did awesome!

McDanger
09-09-2008, 12:31 PM
WOW Better to be lucky than smart I guess.:thumbsup: Too bad Psycho HA HA:D

Psycho4Bud
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Your first loss is just days away.....:D

FlyGuyOU
09-19-2008, 03:29 AM
guess its too late to get in on this?

ill just take manning (either one) peterson, and chad ocho-cinco
plus the bears D

KingKronic420
09-19-2008, 03:34 AM
guess its too late to get in on this?

ill just take manning (either one) peterson, and chad ocho-cinco
plus the bears D

yeah i think we pretty much have the league set up.

but that was a damn good matchup last week with me and the assassins.:rasta:

Dutch Pimp
12-16-2008, 03:35 PM
...well...the worm has definitly turned....:rastabanna:

Dutch Pimp
07-26-2009, 04:41 AM
It's a shame, half of this thread disappeared...:wtf:...(Dec-Feb)

HEY!...FakeBoobsRule

Let's do it again!!!