PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for strains..

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Im lookin for some strains, preferably seeds... as of course sent clones are uber risky... and usually pest filled and umm i was wondering a seedbank or reseller atleast that holds some of the strains

Purple Eurkle

Grand Daddy Purps

Sour Diesel

Mk Ultra

OG Kush *is og kush better same worse then its hybrid mk ultra?*

Maybe some other amazing strains as well you could throw my way? :stoned:

Ive been looking at Sour d and plan b collectives black indica since stinky gave it such a good review :pimp:at bc bud depot.. and t.h.seeds mk ultra... lookin for some eurkle and gdp :)? i was also thinkin god bud... from bc bud depot too

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 07:53 AM
reeferman has the sour d.. but then theres a breeder called elite genetics off of bc budz too:

Triple Sour OG is a genetic make-up of (NYCD X Sour Diesel AKA Double Sour Diesel) now weâ??ve added OG Kush x Sour Diesel IBL into the mix to add with potency & flavor. This large yielder is a 50% Sour Diesel / 25% OG Kush / 25% NYCD cross that is outstanding to say the least!

This is the new & much improved Super Sour Diesel. Sour Diesel is loved by most all who try her - the yields and sour diesel taste are amazing though it comes with a 11 week wait. The sour OG Kush (OG Kush x SD IBL) added potency, better crystal production, quickened the harvest time and didn't take any of any of the yield away. There is also that added nice dank OG Kush funk to the strong Sour Diesel flavor. Perfect for Sea of Greens with a flowering time of 9-10 weeks and a much above average yield.

thats my sour d fix if any of it is reliable...

for my others...

Bc Bud Depot reseller and breeder :

Blue Berry
GodBud
Maybe Kush...
Mango
Northernlights
Purple Afghani
The Black
The Purps

From the infamous plan b collective

Black Indica (<3 Stinksters :) )
Rasta Killer

Paradise seeds

Sensi Star

DNA Genetics

LA Confidential

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Sage and sour any good btw or not anything compared to the original sour dizzles? :)

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 09:35 AM
forgot bubba kush and purple haze

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 10:02 PM
nobodies? :(

anbesol
08-10-2008, 10:30 PM
If you could get to toronto you will find your seed haven their. There is Sacred Seeds. Ontario Seed bank (no web site) which i Highly Recomend.

stinkybudz
08-10-2008, 11:18 PM
toronto is a couple hours away by car but do they have those first strains? the others i can get online.. im lookin for those ones like

Eurkle
grand daddy
Bubba Kush
Purple haze

If anybody knew where a canadian seedbank is that has those, or a breeder with that or something that is dead similiar, clones or seeds i would buy, seeds over clones of course

stinkybudz
08-12-2008, 05:36 AM
can anyone give me the lineage? (sp?) of eurkle and gdp? or are they their own/unknown? or does anyone know where they sell clones online? *i know its possible but risky*

WildFire.ca
10-12-2008, 10:27 PM
I would go check out Outlaw Genetics (http://www.breedbay.co.uk/auction/categories.php?category=OutlawGenetics&parent=1951) Hes is a smaller breeder but vary good. Lots of guys at the CouchLockCafe have tried his gear and loved it, some of the members there got to do test runs of his strains.

Reeferman1only
11-28-2008, 01:56 AM
Hey friend I have been working on sour D for several years and have 2 unique types the sativa dom has a super silver haze as a male to outcross and is bxed twice .

The other which I am sending to hemp depot today is the disel kush very close to the SD clone and more stout indica dominant high its my favorite .
Reeferman