PDA

View Full Version : is Tahoe safe?

allrollsin21
08-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Would any Tahoe growers contribute some advice? please

What i am wondering is whether it is a relatively safe place for growing. I know the climate is not good for outdoor, but is indoor safe as any other place? The reason i ask is i know of a DEA task force stationed in South Lake.

North lake is Placer county which refuses to set their own limits and prefer to do things on a case by case basis. This to me sounds like they like to keep enough leverage to f#^& you.

South Lake is Eldo county but a lot less rural and the apparent "task force" there.

Anyone?

also what about greenhouse growing in that climate? possible? Greenhouse i wonder more for vegetables.

THANKS!

veggii
08-02-2008, 05:53 AM
south lake tahoe is eldorodo county the Dr & mollie fry got sentenced 5 yrs
for growing and dispencing MMJ ..:wtf: in eldorodo,co that might help ya figure it out.

allrollsin21
08-02-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm pretty sure that was the feds that screwed up their lives...Also they were public figures and certainly were made an example of. Sad but true.

El Dorado County has some of the friendliest laws on the books.

allrollsin21
08-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Also just trying to get a little feedback on the North Lake vs. South Lake debate with an emphasis on the growth of the herbs...
Ok, ready, set, go!:hippy:

allrollsin21
08-04-2008, 06:05 PM
sometimes Monday mornings call for a....bump....

TheMetal1
08-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays... :jointsmile:

Not sure if this helps:
Federal Medical Marijuana Cases in California (http://www.canorml.norml.net/news/fedmmjcases.html)

I didn't see too many references to the Tahoe area, but I just gave it a quick glance.

Have a :stoned: day

allrollsin21
08-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Thanks for that link Metal. That is a really disturbing bit of information to digest, but it is necessary to consider.
As for Tahoe, it looked alright, with about three in the entire county. It is just so outrageous reading some of those scenarios. I wonder what percentage of people are getting arrested compared with how many are growing. I am saddened, but i do thank you.:(