PDA

View Full Version : Tell me; What happened when you got caught smoking by you parent(s)??

IwannaGrowMaryJ
07-31-2008, 12:56 AM
I was wondering what happened when other people got by their parents smoking or redhanded with marijuana.:( I haven't gotten caught and was hoping talk about it with my parents:wtf:( their kinda cool but I'm sure they won't be happy, but sure they'd want me to quit). I'm talk to them everything I've found out using sites and actual scientific test conducted as well as using the JESUS card because every1 knows he rubbed cannabis oil on himself which I heard can get you high?!!:)
If you got any suggestions on that too feel free to comment!!
_SMOKE DA HOLY HERB_
PEACE & POT:thumbsup::jointsmile::hippy:
LEGALIZE IT!!!!

anbesol
07-31-2008, 01:02 AM
I was straight edge most my life. So when it came down to telling my parents that i started to smoke. they werent happy. But after a while, since they noticed my life was still going in the right track, they kind of just never brought it up. they know i use it mainly as a medicine. even though they dont believe how if could be. Im an adult as well and they have to get over it. I smoke pot. I dont drink (my extended family are alcoholics, minus my parents) so thats a plus. and i havent done addictive drugs, and no longer use psychodelics. I would think if your an adult. That they should be fine with it or get over it quick... But if your a kid. Im sure they want to look out for your future in adult hood. and protect your lungs. Good luck! do it, i recomend you tell them, its good to just let it be out there, keeping secrets suck.

rebgirl420
07-31-2008, 01:21 AM
This kid is 15. It says so in his info:

Date of Birth
March 17, 1993 (15)

This is an adult only site. 18 and older. Read the rules.

stinkyattic
07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
In light of the fact that the OP is a minor, and the site specifies 18+ AND medical use... AND we have a policy of no 'parent' threads...
CLOSED!