PDA

View Full Version : barred from saying "medical marijuana"

theforthdrive
07-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Conflicting marijuana laws take stage in trial - Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-weed26-2008jul26,0,6418930.story)

seems to me that barring one from saying the word medical before marijuana gives them an unfair advantage to a case that probably doesnt need any help. not only is that David VS Goliath, but Goliath likes to cheat alittle just in case they dont have advantage.
as if somehow the information that the 17yo client had a serious medical condition isnt that important. F'ing weak!

eltone
07-27-2008, 12:47 AM
I agree 100% theforthdrive. This will lead to another civil...err...War Between the States (there is nothing civil about it.) If I were his lawyer I would let the words Medical Marijuana slip out and risk contempt of court. For the jury really can't disregard what they have already heard, especially when it's the truth :smokin:.

tomm01
07-27-2008, 12:00 PM
fuck me....
So what have we learned today?
If you get called in for jury duty on a Cannabis case, don't say that you love growin' n smokin' the 'erbal goodness. Or that you know people who have used medicinal marijuana lol

Seriously how can a federal law over ride a state law. I don't get america at all. That law in itself basically negates any state law ever written and pretty much defies the point of state laws in the first place.