PDA

View Full Version : i get the best buds out of anyone

jeffthestoner
07-23-2008, 11:41 PM
:rasta:you have to know the right people..and i do. its like the film industry getting pot....its all about connections...and overpricing...there are strains ive been smoking for years that are not allowed on the so cal market, which is the best in the world..we set the standards..strains i smoke now...you will get in maybe 5 years for normal cali peeps then 10 years for the rest of the us...its all underground. just sell the rest keep the best .

peace out

rebgirl420
07-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Riiiiiight. Those are some pretty big notions. I don't think it's bright to say those "absolutes" in a stoner forum.

Just a tad arrogant? Have you even been all over the world? I am guessing not.

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 11:57 PM
"the so cal market, which is the best in the world"

ha ha ha ha ha ha :thumbsup:

L Rag
07-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Lol gtfo, you probably don't even smoke..

psychocat
07-24-2008, 01:12 AM
:S2: :S3:

I want a nice shiny pound coin for every plank that's ever claimed "I get the best weed ever"! :thumbsup:

I lived in Holland for many years and even though the US likes to think it's top dog in everything the growers there have been doing business for a very long time and really know thier stuff.
I have done business with people in Morroco who know more about hash than you could find on any forum.

I have done much and tried many things but no way on this earth will I ever claim such bollocks as the OP is. :D

You haven't tried everything so you have no way of knowing .
I would like a clarification of the definition of "the best" ?

NinjaToke
07-24-2008, 02:43 AM
this thread made me lo haha...:rasta:

rebgirl420
07-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Hey Psychocat,

Not all Americans think they are the best in everything. I've never been out of the U.S. but I have smoked pot from Canada and it was fantastic! I bet Holland is even better!

*crosses fingers* One day!

theforthdrive
07-24-2008, 02:48 AM
Just a tad arrogant? Have you even been all over the world? I am guessing not. :)

yeah, i dont really have to guess much either. If i gave norcal one extra point than any where else in the world its cause Im here, my own room is here, and my shit is better than your shit. ;) LOL, no really the dam is great but put mine up against any other cause i know the effort I put into it! the fact that this guy is acting like this and has to rely on others for product speaks volumes about his knowledge base.

screaming that you have the best on the internet is like telling someone youre cool or classy ... if you have to point it out, youre not! and you sir, dont!

RobPA
07-24-2008, 04:19 AM
:rasta:you have to know the right people..and i do. its like the film industry getting pot....its all about connections...and overpricing...there are strains ive been smoking for years that are not allowed on the so cal market, which is the best in the world..we set the standards..strains i smoke now...you will get in maybe 5 years for normal cali peeps then 10 years for the rest of the us...its all underground. just sell the rest keep the best .

peace out

I smell Bacon.

MadSativa
07-24-2008, 04:58 AM
^^ I smell BullShit....oh wait no its the smell of Dumb Ass.

But on a serious note. I think the true Herb masters would be guys like Soma, Adrijan, and all of the herb growers through out the world that have been growing constantly and efficiantly for over 15 years, and have been involved in the cannabis community for over half of their lives. In short most of you out thier right now.

StickyfingahZ
07-24-2008, 05:10 AM
ey Guys,leave him alone,he's still new.
Jeff, you gotta take it easy bah,get choke weed out there.
*pats jeff on the back*
Good you proud of your weed and connections,just dont get too proud yeah?There is alot of peeps in this world and alot of weed too.

IrieIrie
07-24-2008, 05:26 AM
hah yeah right i get the best weed!

i'm only kidding because only the weed itself that is the best can truly know the best because it's herself.

growinforthefuture
07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
wow strains so strong they are banned for medical use?? you get new strains 5-10 years before the rest of us? WOW you should be made the king of cannabis.com. the funniest thing is that some equally retarded dealer told you all this and you believe it.

vanislgrower
07-24-2008, 08:07 PM
i like how he hasn't responded hah,

rebgirl420
07-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Well it's hard to respond when your banned

SunnyD
07-24-2008, 08:18 PM
i like how he hasn't responded hah,

He got banned...that's why