PDA

View Full Version : planes..trains..HELICOPTER

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Well i was out in the garden the other day applying some lst to the plants, which are right next to the house, and i see a helicopter combing the area. There is a big block of trees between us. Well they decide to see whats on the other side and they come right above me. Spot me and circle back and forth FOUR times. I was able to look right into their eyes, they were that low.
I felt violated and did not realize that my property ended directly above my sneakers. It was sensory deprivation. I am sure they shot some photos. I am well within the co-ops limits for medicinal growth, the problem is they do not know the limits from the helicopter. Now it is the waiting game to see if they decide they would like to barge into our home and rifle through our underwear drawers. I am not doing anything which is a crime, yet they could CHOOSE to violate our privacy even more.
I choose not to display doctor recommendations to those flying in the air because it is none of their damn business!:wtf:

stinkyattic
07-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Gaaak, don't they have anything better to waste gas on?
Go through and check your limits, and keep that rec on your person at all times in case they decide to come by for tea n crumpets.

geoluv
07-23-2008, 04:51 PM
as long as you have a card and are under the legal limits they wont fuck with you. if they were feds they are looking for 100 + plant grows, federal crimes.

when they were hovering they were probably counting your plants just for this reason.

you should build an awning over you plants with a tarp. next time you hear the choppers pull the tarp over them and give the popo the figure from the ground. you could even get some transparent plastic to put over them so the sun gets in but not prying eyes. in other words... looks like you need a greenhouse.

the problem is that even if the feds charge you they have to try you in Cali, they know a cali jury isnt going to convict someone for growing a few plants for thier backpain, they need people that are OBVIOUSLY doing it for large profits.

you might come back to your house one day and all your plants might look like someone poured acid on them, thats what they did to my plants in jersey that i would plant out in the woods. they dont even get out of the chopper anymore they just spray it with chemicals.

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Good warning to double check the limits Stinky...I have counted enough times that i feel a little silly about it:D

Geoluv...as for pouring acid on my plants, these plants are with all my other tomatoes and vegetables and any acid pouring would be a very dangerous proposal. That sucks that they do that anywhere, but i think that to be the least of my worries out here. My dogs hang in the garden, and if someone were to pour acid on them, i may have to pour a gallon of Acid IN them:wtf:

The tricky thing is i am part of a co-op and grow for a total of four people. I have known these people since i have been able to talk, and they are all medical patients. It is all strictly following the county laws, yet the helicopter can only look, count plants, and decide that looks like too much for ONE person.

Oh well, none of this comes as a surprise to me and is a risk that i am willing to take to share the HERB!! Let it Burn...while the police burn the helicopter fuel...

Weedhound
07-23-2008, 05:36 PM
i thought there was something you could get that you put on your roof so the copter would know you're medical in that county.

edit: some sort of banner or something I heard......

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 08:28 PM
I have heard of people posting their recommendations for the police to see. I also have seen that the police will raid the house anyway if they like.
I thought it best not to have a placard to draw extra attention as i am by no means "blowing it up". Just a simple little med-grow. I thought the copters would not even notice. In retrospect it would have been better to post it:(

Better late than never.

Lanietheberner
07-25-2008, 08:05 AM
I was outside working in our orchard (not the garden). The heilo was 45+ feet over the top of the oak trees, it was a bit freaky, but I just waved (as we're in compliance), and the guy with the camera just waved back...

Now I know how Angela feels every time the paparazzi come on by...

It sure breaks up the serenity of the outside when a bell huey goes floating by....

Aspire420
07-25-2008, 08:54 AM
My best advice - if they do come just let them in. That way they are not tearing through your house. Invite them in and let them look around. If they do not have a search warrant then they cannot legally so they have to get your permission although probable cause would be to have seen your plants so they can get a warrant from that. This is tricky but really marijuana is not legal in this country whatsoever so even if it is medicinal they can still do whatever they want because they feel like that is part of their duty. I think growing indoors is the best security precaution in general. Really I think somebody told them you have plants. Sounds like they came and went over your house a few times to make sure they got the right one. They always say "Never tell anyone!!" Easier said than done when excitement is involved.

stinkyattic
07-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Aspire420, this is your LAST warning. We have already told you to stop giving legal and medical advice. YOU ARE NOT AN ATTORNEY. 'Just let them in' is the stupidest fucking advice yet. Your home is a private place and you enjoy certain rights to refuse visitors, including the police, without a warrant.
Dammit, knock it off.

Edit: Allrollsin, you've got caregiver paperwork on all 4 of those people, correct? Just go around and double check your plant count, including rooting clones (one root+one leaf=1 plant). Check your dried product on hand, including anything hanging. If you have anything hanging, get it off the stems right away in case anyone decides to split hairs over stem weight and try to put you over a weight limit. Then, double check the limits on plants in each life stage (some states have seperate numbers for vegging and flowering individuals).
Don't let them IN, but remember to be very polite and have all the paperwork that they need to see on hand, right by the front door.
I'm sure that as jarring as this is, you'll be fine- I don't get the sense that you're one to create scenes over such things, lol!

trinitybound
07-25-2008, 11:54 AM
My friend who is permanently disabled had the sheriff come to his house before. My friend was growing for a friend of his like you are and the sheriff said that he didn't have the proper paperwork to be a caregiver. They didn't ask to go in his house but they saw through his window a bottle of gunpowder used to reload shotgun shells and questioned him about it. Luckily they left and never came back, but I won't chance having more than my limit. Unless your friends live there, or your a registered nurse with a full time live in patient, In which case you have to take your patient to the doctor and get the paperwork to be a care provider for them the first time they get a recommendation. Just make sure your doing nothin illegal and you shouldn't have a problem. Also buy a cheap greenhouse, they sell for a few hundred at target.com, cheap insurance for prying eyes.

P.S. Don't forget to off the cops a donut :thumbsup:

allrollsin21
07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Wow folks thanks for all sharing...even you aspire it sounds like you mean well, but Stinky is right, you dont have a clue...

Firstly NOBODY knows about my garden that i would not trust with my life. Secondly these helicopters are everywhere out here in my county. I hear them buzzing around, combing the hillsides. It was unfortunate that we are on the map now, but precautions have always been taken.

Stinky i really think it is a good idea to take all the meds off the branches when drying. Your right, any unscrupulous officer could spin those branches to fit their needs. As far as counting goes,
As far as my paperwork goes, i believe all i need is a copy of the doctor recommendations for all patients involved.
This is a little something i cut and pasted from a post i made last night. What do you all think? Chris Conrad said something along these lines to a friend of mine...

" it is legally safer to call yourselves a co-op instead of a caregiver. The reason is that to be a "caregiver" has a different definition depending upon where you are located (county by county). Also there are specifics and if you overlook one of them, or it can be proven that you did not perform a certain task, this can be used against you in the court of law.

This is how it was explained to me...far from solid facts, but sounded believable and intelligent"

allrollsin21
07-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Trinity, is it really safer to buy a greenhouse? I always felt like they would attract attention... and then some of them can be seen right into. what do ya'll think about Greenhouses?

allrollsin21
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
let me clarify on the greenhouse, i do infact construct a PVC eyesore from the sky, so its not so much attracting attention that bothers me, its just that i am not sure of the actual benefits of a full blown greenhouse...

theforthdrive
07-25-2008, 08:55 PM
dont mean to pry.... but what county are you in? i live in a heavy production county and have seen no choppers. Many of the shops in santa rosa have told me that the cops only take whats over the limit and leave. no court date or taking of equipment. is growing outdoors really that big a concern. I only ask because next year will be my first full year in cali and plan on using gods light next year!

i almost freaked on the just let them in comment....but you'll handled it. but one side note. cops are not your friend and not there to serve or protect you. letting them in the house when within the limit still leaves the door open for some pist of cop to bust you for something unrelated to meds because he saw ... some gunpowder, a pipe, fire violations from the grow set up, who knows what kind of petty crap they will find or simply make up!:wtf:

stinkyattic
07-25-2008, 09:04 PM
If you say you are a co-op rather than a caregiver, do you think that implies that the others actually share in tasks? Is it a good idea, then, to give them a heads-up in regards to the choppers, in case they are contacted with questions concerning how much involvement they DO have at your site?

Cover your ass, then cover it again!

allrollsin21
07-25-2008, 09:29 PM
"Cover your ass, then cover it again"

...sunburned butts are no fun :D

seriously though i would think it makes sense to let everyone involved know everything...I'll never make decisions for others, especially ones involving their freedoms...maybe only what strains to grow:)

Well in the county i live in (foothills) the cops confiscate everything and throw your ass in jail if you are one nugget or plant over the limit.

I will be leaving this property after this outdoor season is over. Then i will seriously consider keeping everything indoor for a while. I prefer not having to wonder (as much) if the police are going to be waking me up in bed with a gun to my face.

It is a real shame because the cops are enforcing their own personal beliefs on the herb, and not necessarily the LAW. The law breaking the law...nothing new!

Weedhound
07-25-2008, 10:38 PM
DA Press Release - Compassionate Use Act (CUA) of 1996 (http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/ELDODA/cua.html)

i'm assuming you've already read everything from CA NORML and SafeAccess as far as the laws go. Knowledge is power.

theforthdrive
07-25-2008, 10:53 PM
It is a real shame because the cops are enforcing their own personal beliefs on the herb, and not necessarily the LAW. The law breaking the law...nothing new!

PREACH brother! :thumbsup:

allrollsin21
07-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Teacher are you Hounding me to do my reading???;)

I have read that "press release" so many times i think i may have memorized it. Certainly the rules i have committed to memory. It is very nice that they have that spelled out specifically. My only objection is that i cannot have clones inside during outdoor. Not that big a deal...

I must confess i have not read much of anything from norml or Safeaccess, even though i am a member of the later. I will take a look around, thanks for the tip...

Lanietheberner
07-26-2008, 04:44 AM
law enforcement has made it a policy to take everything if you are over your limits. This includes any and all plants and product that is on the premises.

Behave responsibly, and they have no reason to bug you (and they have repeatedly said this).

Also do NOT HAVE ANY FIRE ARMS ON THE PREMISES, this is a felony and caries a mandatory jail time, so be smart, take the guns to you mom's house, disassemble them and store them there...

Best of luck!

Weedhound
07-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah I don't like the breakdown between inside and outside either.......:wtf: And then there is the whole "Is a clone a plant?" discussion.

Weedhound
07-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Lanie.....(or anyone)

Do you have a link or source you can direct me to regarding the gun/growing laws in CA. I'm having trouble finding good info......

Thanks to anyone who can help.

RobPA
07-26-2008, 09:33 PM
law enforcement has made it a policy to take everything if you are over your limits. This includes any and all plants and product that is on the premises.

Behave responsibly, and they have no reason to bug you (and they have repeatedly said this).

Also do NOT HAVE ANY FIRE ARMS ON THE PREMISES, this is a felony and caries a mandatory jail time, so be smart, take the guns to you mom's house, disassemble them and store them there...

Best of luck!

So one of the penalties of growing pot is you lose your constitutional right to bear arms in your own home to protect it? I would think its more of a reason to have a gun, to protect the members of your co-op and your medicine from robbers.

trinitybound
07-27-2008, 04:37 AM
I love the idea of a greenhouse, I think they are less conspicous that having plants out in the open. Also they let you control the weather somewhat. I've been reading a book called Hydroponic food production by Howard M Resh. He's a professor at UC Davis, the book made me a believer in greehouse growing. Check out target.com and search for greenhouses, you'll find some reasonably priced portable houses that pop up like a tent and come in opaque or transparent. The drawback to greenhouses is light transfer, depending on the material, and humidity, which can usually be controlled with just a fan.

silkyblue
07-27-2008, 03:20 PM
we live near a commuter airport
theyve been giving plane rides all week :(

theyre making me nervous :wtf:

max 4 plants State limit :hippy:

Ive had to tie some down :weedpoke::weedpoke::weedpoke:

they hate it

veggii
07-31-2008, 01:12 AM
beware of helicoptors!!! if you here a helicoptor look outside at it,verify who it is!! get some pics of them !! if they are not police officers, turn them in they may be crooks staking out your grow to rob you at harvest!! look for the numbers on the chopper and write them down if no camera. things are out of hand in california !! >BECAREFULL< !! heard crooks have been flying over grows on the westcoast and marking location on gps and taking pics and rating them, too comeback at harvest time and jack them. grrrrrrrr :wtf: grrrrrrrrr... :mad: grrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

allrollsin21
07-31-2008, 06:04 AM
Hound- I am pretty sure that in this foothill county a clone IS counted as a plant. I was told that a few counties around here will count a plant if it is a pot with a rootball still in it. Needless to say i have been cleaning up finished grows promptly.
Lanie- I know of instances where the police have arrested folks being a few pounds over and they took grow lights and fans that were in a closet not being used. There was nothing going on inside in terms of a grow, and they still took it. Along with the computer...
RobPA- It is just another example of how medicinal growers are persecuted for their harmless actions. The fact that i cannot protect my family with a firearm when i am living in a high crime (meth) area is unforgivable. Truly anti-American.
Veggi-As far as them being robbers, i believe that is happening but with the amount of time they spent flying over and hovering, over my relatively tiny garden, it does not add up. They would have blown by me looking for someone with a lot bigger balls...
EVERYONE-if anyone did come to my home to steal my medicine, i would bag it up for them with a smile...if they were armed. I hope ya'll would do the same!:cool:

silkyblue
07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
come to my home to steal my medicine, i would bag it up for them with a smile

I hear ya
my sac would go up as the first offering if
an intruder thinks we have $$ coming out da ass
laying around on the coffee tabla'

dont steal it, or kill for it, share it

:jointsmile:

JD1stTimer
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I think the reason you can't have a gun is because when they ram your door down at three in the morning and shoot your dogs any normal person would let a few rounds go into their faces. They need to be able to tear your shit up with no worries, like Rambo fighting defenseless children. That's what kind of tough guys they are. LOL. BTW if you do have a gun and you brandish it when they barge in at 3:00 am they will kill you. You will NOT get out alive. I hate the modern governments of this world, but remember we are all just dealing with principalities and powers, and the only TRUE weapon they have is the fear that keeps everyone from protesting. And also the strange mind-wash that's been done on all the young people that causes disorganized and lackluster protesting techniques. Where's a thousand stoners gathering in some unfriendly town's park to all blaze up at once? I don't mean just marching where they have permits, I mean full-on civil disobedience. I was reading about Hempfest having some difficulty with permits for a proposed venue or something, well, why not just set up there anyway and get carted off to the cooler? During the civil rights struggles of the 60s people were willing to break the law publicly en masse with full knowledge they were going to be beaten half to death or to death and they would be thrown in jail. They built a giant campground in Washington and lived in mud with no facilities for weeks. But the system has found out how to wash the piss and vinegar right out of everyone's minds. "You have the right to do anything you want as long as it's shopping, watching tv, working at a sucky-ass job or playing sports. With all these allowances why would you need freedoms? UNLESS YOU'RE UNAMERICAN!!! Mwhahahaha! Oh, and we can fix that too, just take this pill. It'll shut you up and sit your ass down, pretty as a peach."

I think the next step would be to have a yearly "Freedom Day", when the government at all levels will not enforce any laws whatsoever. That way the people will be so disrupted by the crime sprees, rape, murder, burglary they will really be thankful for all our fabulous laws, and sorry that they ever think bad thoughts about Law and Order. They would BEG the next day for any new laws the government wanted to give them. "Yes, please make owning scary dogs illegal!!! It's the opposite of the chaos Freedom brings! Kisses and candy for all fascists keeping me safe from myself and everyone else! I'll pay any price to be safe, except to learn defense and keep myself safe, that's a line I won't cross! It's barbaric!"

Anyway, I am a member of NORML on national and local levels, and one thing I wish our local chapter would do would be to have smoke-ins on courthouse lawns. Everyone bring their own j so no one gets charged with trafficking, and see how much manpower the police can muster. But I guess those days are dead and gone.

Lanietheberner
08-29-2008, 12:42 PM
but considering that the fed guys consider this illegal, then when you have a gun around they like to add an additional felony into the mix.... (and this one carries considerable time...).

We live in the back country, and have issues with all kinds of critters (Mr. Stinky typically comes for a visit about 3 times a year) and 2 months ago our 4-legged kid got into a discussion with Mr. Stinky, and then came running into the house after being sprayed, and rolled on the most comfortable, old spongy leather sofa....

I won't even tell you the story about walking around our fenced veggie garden and finding a 100 pound deer with it's anus gone from a Mountain Lion...

It's a bit scarry, and I'm getting better with my slingshot... LOL!!!!

mymeds215
08-30-2008, 08:36 PM
One word: "ATTORNEY"....ALSO DO NOT FORGET TRUST NOBODY, TELL NOBODY!

Lanietheberner
09-09-2008, 06:40 AM
I know EXACTLY what you are talking about as a neighbor got a visit and had 1 extra plant (it was 5" tall, and I think the variety was "cannibus smurf") he had 37, should have had 36 and they took everything, including all of his indoor equipment, irrigation stuff, fertalizer, barrels, water hoses, stakes - everything even though it was not in operation.

My advice is play exactly by the rules, and don't try to cheat. You'll only be sorry!

flyingimam
09-09-2008, 06:44 AM
these are some freaky tales man!

Lanietheberner
09-24-2008, 07:40 PM
to talk to the folks at your local hydro shop, as you can be some "basic" info from them, but be aware that it's not the "word of god". Then look on the NORML website, or contact your local law enforcement (the word of god) and ask for info on what exactly is allowed.

Be informed, and follow the rules exactly.....

BTW, any clone in a peat pellet is a plant, as well as any plants that you have harvested, so get rid of the root balls once your done, as they will count these too. Our LE stated that if it has one little tiny root hair coming off a stem, it's considered a "plant".

Be smart, be aware of the rules and follow them to the letter!:thumbsup:

Weedhound
09-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Ok this gun thing......we have guns. Like Lanie says we live in the back country and coyotes are very common.....mountain lions and bears not unheard of either. Can somebody clue me in to the exact laws regarding guns and growing.......and whether this applies to a medical grow as well. If the law says I can't have a gun I'll put it elsewhere but I want to be damn sure before I do. I'm not at ALL worried about shooting a person as I never would....I'd be busy high tailing my ass.......it's strictly about back country living and a gun is part of that especially with livestock.

Weedhound
09-28-2008, 05:47 PM
PS.....We're in Northern Calif.......a link to a website or something would be terrific......I couldn't find anything on NORML but perhaps I wasn't looking in the right place. I agree that one should be as informed as possible and not try to "cheat" but I'm having trouble finding the information I need.

Thanks for any help. :)

leadmagnet
09-28-2008, 07:23 PM
If the feds were to hit you, you'd be fucked. On the State level, you're facing legal complications but not insurmountable. That's one of those issues still being worked out at the state level but mostly the result of bullheaded prosecutors who can't get it through their thick skulls that medical cannabis and the growing of same is legal in the State of California.

Lanietheberner
09-30-2008, 03:07 AM
Contact any 215 lawyer, and there are a number listed on the NORML website. We have a local attorney and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is....

"ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS"

Unless you want to spend a lot of time in a orange jumpsuit, sleeping on bunk bed with a big hairy guy who's name is Bubba below you, and he smells really bad for a loooooong time!

It's a requirement of the courts to sentence you to this jail time. It CANNOT be waved.

Don't be stupid, get rid of the firearms, or find another location

Weedhound
09-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the advice Lanie......I will get in touch with an attorney asap. ;)

Weedhound
09-30-2008, 02:42 PM
What about airguns......do they fall under the "firearm" catagory?

leadmagnet
10-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Contact any 215 lawyer, and there are a number listed on the NORML website. We have a local attorney and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is....

"ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS"

Unless you want to spend a lot of time in a orange jumpsuit, sleeping on bunk bed with a big hairy guy who's name is Bubba below you, and he smells really bad for a loooooong time!

It's a requirement of the courts to sentence you to this jail time. It CANNOT be waved.

Don't be stupid, get rid of the firearms, or find another location

I call BS. Unless you and your lawyer are referring only to Federal law, I would appreciate it if you were to link a reference for that position.

By the way, I am a retired police officer from the State of California.

Weedhound
10-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Lead, so far this is all I can find but I'll keep looking.......I STILL would love to know about the airguns.....are they or are they NOT firearms?

ASA : California Legal Tip of the Month (http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=4834)

leadmagnet
10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Lead, so far this is all I can find but I'll keep looking.......I STILL would love to know about the airguns.....are they or are they NOT firearms?

ASA:California Legal Tip of the Month (http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=4834)

Airguns ARE NOT considered firearms. However, if you are on probation or parole thet can still be considered unlawful to possess and a violation as per the terms and conditions of your probation/parole.

Under federal law, possession of a FIREARM in conjunction with another crime will add a minimum of five years on to your sentence. When the feds start busting small grows, there will be a LOT of people going to prison for terribly long terms.

Fuck those bastards and their "war on drugs".

phatsesh101
10-04-2008, 08:40 PM
well first of all im not committing a crime i have a legal right to grow and posses a fire arm.
the problem arises when they charge you with maintaing and protecting a drug house. and it makes our cause look bad like were radicals or something

well to the point on an occasion when the cops came to my house and asked if i had any fire arms i said yes so they follwed me and secured it but it was in the same closet as some curing meds. he mentioned that he wasnt there for weed i said i got rec. he told me that from now on he reccomends that i keep the firearms not in the same room or area cause it looks like im protecting my dope keep them out of sight and mind and locked up. most cops are gun crazy so they might understand.

and also i heard somthing about its easier to prove a collective rather than a coop in cali cause of the required paperwork

leadmagnet
10-04-2008, 11:43 PM
well first of all im not committing a crime i have a legal right to grow and posses a fire arm.
the problem arises when they charge you with maintaing and protecting a drug house. and it makes our cause look bad like were radicals or something

Free Americans acting within the scope of the law does not serve to "make our cause look bad". Pretending we are somehow second class citizens without the rights afforded to us by our Constitution because we consume cannabis does.

Could you please identify which California statute you are referring to when you say "maintaing and protecting a drug house"?

Lead

Lanietheberner
10-22-2008, 05:12 AM
anyone of the attorneys on the NORML List, as the info that I've passed along regarding the firearm possession was the first thing that they all say "get rid of the firearms"....

I don't claim to be a lawyer, just want to never have to use one!

Lanietheberner
11-10-2008, 06:20 AM
October 2006: Guns and Medical Marijuana

If at all possible, always avoid growing or storing medical marijuana in the same structure or in the vicinity of where firearms are kept. If charged with medical marijuana possession or sales, it can often be a challenge to defend oneself. However, if you add guns to the mix, the stakes are significantly increased.

Typically, if firearms are found at the scene of a criminal investigation, and if someone is charged and eventually convicted, their sentence can be dramatically increased. If someone is convicted under federal law of charges involving medical marijuana, and it can be shown that a gun was merely present during the "crime," the sentence will be a minimum of 5 years. If a gun is brandished during a federal "crime" related to medical marijuana, the sentence will be a minimum of 7 years, and if a gun is discharged, the sentence will be a minimum of 10 years.

ASA strongly advises that if you are a medical marijuana patient or provider, do not carry or keep firearms on your property or in your vehicle.

Just leave the firearms at your mom's house and you'll be much happier!

leadmagnet
11-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Anyone recall if the feds have involved themselves in grow ops of 99 plants or less in recent history?

allrollsin21
11-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Anyone recall if the feds have involved themselves in grow ops of 99 plants or less in recent history?

I do recall at least one case where the feds charged someone for growing more than 100 plants over the course of a few years. That is scary and bullshit. That would mean after a few years many med. growers could be pinned with the 100+ plant penalties.

I also know of at least one case where the feds arrested someone for growing less than 100 plants, approx. 30 if i recall, because of the enormity of the plants. The rules can be bent BOTH ways, and often are.

Lanietheberner
11-12-2008, 06:56 AM
they arrested a guy who had 26 total kids onsite (his ex-wife called the LE agency since her husband could not pay to support his kids - idiots both!). The Federal and local guys showed up and found 26 kids and 22 pounds of trimmings. They arrested him, seized his house, and the truck he had just bought with his house equity line.....

He will end up doing 3 years, paying @$50K to get his home back, and he will never see his brand new (less than 2K miles) truck again. He also is responsible for @$100K worth of legal help.

Now the question is wether the not paying his ex-wife the $290 per month in child support was a worthwhile transaction?

He'll end up spending @$180K, so how long will it take you to generate $180K at $290 per month....? 51.72 years!

What a moron, and I asked him what he was thinking....? He just sat there looking stupid, and had no answer.

Take care of your responsibilities, especially when it involves your children!:thumbsup:

There is no excuse for this kind of stupiditiy:wtf:

leadmagnet
11-13-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm confused. Do you mean 26 kids as in twentysix little nose pickers or as in 26 plants in veg?

Lanietheberner
11-13-2008, 07:37 AM
;)I meant 26 indoor kids in the 2nd cycle. Opps!

Weedhound
11-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm confused. Do you mean 26 kids as in twentysix little nose pickers or as in 26 plants in veg?

:S2:

leadmagnet
11-14-2008, 02:32 AM
Thanks, weedhound. Glad someone got the joke.

Lanietheberner
11-15-2008, 07:19 AM
I was hoping you weren't that dense, thanks for the laugh!:thumbsup:

fjman930
11-16-2008, 06:23 PM
not to be a downer, but unfortunatly... any possession is a federal crime. The feds have a right to arrest you for having a seed in your pocket.

Weedhound
11-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Believe me fj, none of us were unaware of that. ;)

Lanietheberner
11-17-2008, 07:18 AM
as last month the Federalies arrested a African National at the Reno train station with 20+ full sized pieces.

Now not to be stupid, but from what I understand this was a african gentleman, dressed in a tie-dye tea shirt with dreadlocks, who smelled like he'd just finished a Bob Marley cigar...... (probably not a good thing to wear, or smell like...).

He had 3 full sized suitcases, 2 of which weighed in at 14 pounds each, and the 3rd was 45 pounds, and was making a trip to the North East.

We'd heard stories earlier this year that the Federal guys were taking train trips along with Fido...

The shame it is that in Reno a seed is a full time felony, so I bet in 30+ years this gentleman will be able to return back to his homeland and see his family again....

What a shame!

This is the article:

Using a trained dog, officers found drug paraphernalia and 19.95 pounds of marijuana in the luggage of Yohannis Mengesha, 23. Police said he is an Ethiopian citizen in the United States illegally

naturesmeds
11-21-2008, 01:34 PM
You people must be wealthy.
I'm sure those lawyers are getting rich too.

Freedom=nothing left to lose.
I'll never be rich & you'll probably never buy smoke from me.

Lanietheberner
11-22-2008, 05:44 AM
Not us, we don't have to use lawyers as we manage to follow da rules....

We don't buy smoke too, as we have a good bit of sunshine, nice brown stuff below our toes, and lots of happy four leged friend who help us in our endevor. If you ever need some, and we can figure out how to hook up, you'd be more than welcome to eat at our table and enjoy some of of our summers blessings.

As for the freedom..... I love my freedom, which include the pleasure to scratch my kid on the head, to go for long walks on the beach and throw her ball, and to not worry about someone coming by to harm us or our friends....

Being truly happy is the best freedom of all!