PDA

View Full Version : pics God Bud...GDP

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 04:17 PM
These are a few pictures of our recent harvest. I felt obliged to post them after smoking some of the God Bud last night. I fell into uncontrollable laughter on multiple occasions. The God bud is the first picture, the Grand Daddy Purple the second. :hippy:

ps. whatever you smoke, think of the herb as a paint brush...get creative

SunnyD
07-23-2008, 04:21 PM
You wouldn't happen to be feeling Generous would you?

Just kidding, wonderful job on those man, WOW. Enjoy them for all of us, we all want a piece of that!

And if you could help me out by kindly telling me what GDP stands for I would be grateful.

allrollsin21
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
i'll give you a hint..."The God bud is the first picture, the Grand Daddy Purple the second." ;)

SunnyD
07-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Ah we're thinkin now!

Thanks

Sunny:thumbsup:

MVP
07-26-2008, 05:22 PM
21-

Nice GDP shots. Definitely darker than those I posted yesterday, but very nice looking. Interesting how they are very similar - yours outside, mine grown inside. Here's to a great smoke!

MVP :jointsmile:

TheMetal1
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't know how you managed to make it work... but I just tried to use my bud as a paintbrush and now it's ruined! How were you able to smoke it afterwards? The picture turned out pretty sweeet though. :jointsmile: Haha I like that.
Copyright: New Bumper Sticker Idea
"The Bud is my paintbrush..."

Nice pics and an accomplishment to be proud of :thumbsup:
I, too, fell victim to ULS recently :stoned:

ULS: Uncontrollable Laughing Syndrome

allrollsin21
07-31-2008, 07:21 AM
"I don't know how you managed to make it work... but I just tried to use my bud as a paintbrush and now it's ruined! How were you able to smoke it afterwards?"

Hey metal when i read this i had no idea what you were talking about, then my mind caught up with my eyes and the God Bud...a nice little laugh at myself moment.
ps. Lao Tzu opened my eyes, nice quote....here's one
"those that talk don't know, those that know don't speak"
of course this contradicts your last quote which is more a call to action, which i completely support.

rebgirl420
07-31-2008, 07:28 AM
That looks just like the same shit I just bought today!

allrollsin21
08-02-2008, 05:05 AM
not from me Rebgirl, or you would have gotten a better deal! ;)

IrieIrie
08-02-2008, 06:21 AM
i bet that is some stanky danky! very nice