PDA

View Full Version : Smokeing for a good time

YoungThinker
07-22-2008, 07:03 AM
All right hereā??s what I say. We are being stripped of the correct cannabis culture. I feel like now-a-days nobody uses it like they used to. Its become just as much of a business, as a way to enjoy life. I may have just used, but I donā??t think that makes what Iā??m saying any less true. What we need to do is just start using it like people used to do. Just a bunch of decent people having a good time with what life we have. Days filled with music, good sunny days, and people sharing a good joint/bowl. I think we all just need to start going to start going out to peoples park/telegraph avenue, bring some food, bring drums, guitars, lots of weed, and a general intent to spread the good (not just weed, but just a good vibe) around. I think we need to again define weed from something mentioned in popular music as a way to look cool, and get too blazed to function. It needs to be something people do to have fun, and enjoy life to the fullest, just chill out. A good place to start would be the well known, weed filled area of peoples park (Berkeley, CA), everybody is already used to the idea of smoking, so if we can just find a more enjoyable way to do it, I donā??t think anybody will have a problem. Weed needs to be something we all share around, if people want to get out of their working lives, and have a good time for a day, they shouldnā??t have to scrape together cash, and search around for a good time; they should just be able to go to a nice park, meet some new people, and use some weed. Iā??m not saying a big meeting of us cannabis appreciators should just rally together for a day and take over the park. What Iā??m trying to do is introduce this idea, we should just start doing this with whatever friends we can, just show up, bring some food to share, some music, maybe an instrument, just have a good time. I think if people started doing this, they would really start to enjoy it. I bet in a year or so people could make a change, any input?

L Rag
07-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Man I fully agree with you aye. Though, there's no 'correct cannabis culture'... anyone can use it how they like I reckon. But yeah, I like what you're saying bro.

YoungThinker
07-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah I realised that after I posted, I didnt mean "correct" but just, more perferable in my opionion. Belive me im not trying to put a restriction on how people use.

Greenthing
07-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh yes take me back to the 60's when the living was wild and free.
I have to go to a festival for that kind of atmosphere now, what a fucking shame.
oops forgot to mention also free love.:thumbsup: