PDA

View Full Version : medical marahoonie

scordel67
07-22-2008, 12:41 AM
can a prior felon get a medical marijuana card? i can't seem to get any answers to this question. PLEASE ANYBODY!!!

Storm Crow
07-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Yes!- at least in California (not too sure about Hungary, though;) )
I know a couple of guys with a prior felonies and they have their cards. I know of a guy on probation who has a rec. Doctors are there to treat people- not ask questions about totally non-medical, past events in their patient's lives! I doubt if the question will even come up! My doctor did ask if I had ever been previously addicted to any drugs, though- a legit question concerning medical history.

The question is, do you have a legit medical problem that cannabis helps? And it is much easier to convince the doctor to give you a recommendation if you have a copy of your medical records!

- Granny:hippy:

west coast style
07-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Speaking from personal experiences (unfortunately), yes, a prior felon can still be able to get his or her medical marijuana recommendation.

theforthdrive
07-23-2008, 12:37 AM
sadly enough, in my visit for my recommendation the doctor liked my name and spent more time discussing what to name her child than actually discussing my medical issues. Im pretty sure they didnt run a background check. i would think felons could get a card! Can felons still get scipts from the docs for ..like oxys, vicodins, etc? good place to start. personally, medicine is for everybody!