PDA

View Full Version : Trippiest sativa

thesmellyhobo
07-20-2008, 09:32 AM
What strain of marijuana do you think gives you the trippiest most physcodellic high?

Mississippi Steve
07-20-2008, 01:29 PM
What strain of marijuana do you think gives you the trippiest most physcodellic high?

From my current grow, its a toss up between the afghani hundu kush or the ultra haze #1.

HerbalConfusion
07-20-2008, 01:40 PM
From my current grow, its a toss up between the afghani hundu kush or the ultra haze #1.

afghan hindu kush is not at all sativa not even a tiny bit.

KJizzle43
07-20-2008, 02:29 PM
In my current stash I have some indoor Super Silver Haze that gives you a great psychedelic high at times.

a420seeker
07-20-2008, 02:46 PM
WEED AND CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Actually they do, as Henry Fords First car rolled off the assembly line the body panels and fenders were made from Hemp.:stoned:

melodious fellow
07-20-2008, 04:41 PM
WEED AND CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Actually they do, as Henry Fords First car rolled off the assembly line the body panels and fenders were made from Hemp.:stoned:

I always wondered about the large weed and cars don't mix sig...

Studies show stoned drivers are safe drivers! (statistically, they drive slower and follow traffic laws better)

anyway, I read that Malawi Gold (that is how it read, I don't know about the spelling...) is tested as the most potent pure sativa. I would like to try!

theforthdrive
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Studies show stoned drivers are safe drivers! (statistically, they drive slower and follow traffic laws better)

do you have a citation for that?

The first time I smoked purple kush I had auditory hallucinations. Either that or there was some bells and crazy shit in the bushes at 1am in a peaceful park!

melodious fellow
07-20-2008, 07:08 PM
I saw the study in a thread on this site... here is one link: Marijuana and Driving: A Review of the Scientific Evidence - NORML (http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5450)

Auditory hallucinations huh? Early sign of schizophrenia.. lol. I'm sure it was just really good weed man, no worries. I would like to try some of that weed! "All I have is the 'I can't find my keys weed'" - Doug Benson

peace

Forwhat420
07-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Haze19XSkunk gives you some pretty colorful visual effects. I think that it just depends all on the person and the plant though.

Mississippi Steve
07-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I always wondered about the large weed and cars don't mix sig...

anyway, I read that Malawi Gold (that is how it read, I don't know about the spelling...) is tested as the most potent pure sativa. I would like to try!

That was put in my sig because I was tired of all the threads started by stoopid kids that were whining when they caught smoking in their cars, and/or driving under the influence.
Then there were all the stoopid kids that that would tag on the thread with a bunch of garbage about cops being jerks, which is also counter productive in getting weed legalised.

BTW... if you would please, post a link to any independent studies (other than NORML) that specificaly show that driving under the influence of any psychoactive substance is *safe*.

Deadhead
07-23-2008, 09:32 PM
That was put in my sig because I was tired of all the threads started by stoopid kids that were whining when they caught smoking in their cars, and/or driving under the influence.
Then there were all the stoopid kids that that would tag on the thread with a bunch of garbage about cops being jerks, which is also counter productive in getting weed legalised.

BTW... if you would please, post a link to any independent studies (other than NORML) that specificaly show that driving under the influence of any psychoactive substance is *safe*.

I would like to shake your hand. Not only is driving under the influence only inviting trouble and bringing more nagative attention to cannabis, I am yet to see any studies, independent or not, that conclusivly prove that driving while high is safe. That being said, though i avoid it, i do feel confortable driving high (not that i advocate it).
[/End Rant]

iceman81588
09-12-2008, 05:39 AM
I personally dont have any evidence saying that driving stoned is safe, but I drive just as well if not better while stoned than sober, and I've been driving stoned ever since I started driving, with no issues thus far. I'm by far the best driver I know stoned or not, and I'm pretty sure it's more about who's driving not what they've been smoking.

dragonrider
09-12-2008, 05:51 AM
I cannot drive safely at all while stoned. Not even a little bit. No way. I have never been able to do so, and always gave the keys away.

incaroads
09-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Pink Maui was easily the most psychedelic herb i have ever had the pleasure of puffing.

this strain was a maui sativa that was expertly grown in Atlanta GA. i scored this particular batch before the derek trucks new years show last year. what a great way to kick the new year off.

the bud had a pink hue to it and was very airy. the trichomes completely took over the bud and were noticeable from a distance. the buds tropical smell had hints of mango and watermelon in it. the taste was out of this world. words cant describe.

the high is where this bud really shined. i was hearing things that werent there, i was bumping into things, and i seemed to have lost complete concept of time. the high would also seem to stick around for an eternity. i would smoke it and 5 - 6 hours later i was still noticeably high.

cannaisseur
09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
CAT PISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yum...........wow... .......holy shit.........dude!!!!!!!!

Puffzter
09-13-2008, 01:45 PM
I got a joint of G13 Haze yesterday. A friend brought it from Amsterdam.
Holy mother of christ that fucker messed me up. I know it is a indica mix but the one I got hit me much more like a sativa.

Thing is I am used to mixing with tobacco and now with that being illegal at coffeshops the one she brought was pure. I toked half of it in a few minutes and I was almost on an acid trip 10 minutes later.
I took a cab home :P
Slept for a few hours and then woke up, put on a movie and made some food and could enjoy the high a bit better. First 30 minutes was all colors and patterns and slowed down time.

Puffzter

epilepticme
09-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Jack Herer was the best so far.

Dr.Hashman
09-16-2008, 04:34 PM
In my current stash I have some indoor Super Silver Haze that gives you a great psychedelic high at times.

In 7-9 weeks I'll tell you how my Super Silver Haze clone turns out. I'm going to take a couple clones off the bottom branches before I flip tomorrow, Nice tall plant that is staying within it's area.

KINGFISHER1
11-16-2009, 08:48 AM

I like a 70 and above 5'-6 ft i my size plant its now 7- year strain slow grower till mid augst the they seem to kick in overdrive next two three weks bubs from colder nights set them off. my babies smell like turpintine , so i;ll call my stash turp redbud. i live close to lake Michgan get a lot of spray from lake very helpfull i only vist them 3- times growing season . how about your growing season mine is like 2nd wqeek of april to late nov 25. peace kinhfish usa.

KINGFISHER1
11-16-2009, 08:55 AM

I love them all when I taste some of the stem i' can tell the flavor & sometimes th streagh? only when i have to buy it. yea its a lot of fun growing it and shareing with your bestes friends.

MEDEDCANNABIS
01-02-2010, 04:09 PM
nevilles haze

meded to mededicate to mededitate

WashougalWonder
01-03-2010, 01:06 PM
tossup between
White Widow and
Strawberry cough.

The cough gives me a rush every hit. Does not seem to build tolerance as easy as others, it is not pure sativa tho, actually, I don't think the widow is either, but they both grow like sativa

MEDEDCANNABIS
01-03-2010, 03:08 PM
isnt the cough just a renamed remade version of nevilles haze NLxHAZE?

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

WashougalWonder
01-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Don't know, Dutch Passion seeds. Doesn't matter, I am getting to prefer it over widow, better effect, less lung irritation

MEDEDCANNABIS
01-04-2010, 10:23 PM
oh my mistake you got strawberry cough i have seen some stuff called cough and the guy said it was nl x haze. i hear a lot of good thing about sc. i had a dp power plant it was the stinkiest ive ever smelled. triple wrap a gram throw it in the glove box come back in a half hour you could smell it outside the car.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

t3chyo
01-08-2010, 02:03 AM
It's a toss up between HererHaze(Jack Herer x Haze) and Pepper Jack. Most likely Pepper Jack. That stuff was unbelievably frosted and the high had you soaring into space.

Does anyone know what the cross is with the strain Pepper Jack? I'm not sure if it's well known.

:smokin:

t3chyo
01-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Forgot to mention..

Here's a link to one of my old post's about the HererHaze if anyone's interested in seeing a larger picture. It's my avatar but blown up. Not the best focus on it but you can see it pretty well.

Here. (http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-pictures/61328-some-herer-haze.html)

sarahraek
01-16-2010, 07:00 PM

It's a toss up for me, either White Widow or Arjan's Haze #2:rasta:

Mississippi Steve
01-16-2010, 07:20 PM
It's a toss up for me, either White Widow or Arjan's Haze #2:rasta:

Arjans Ultra Haze #1 is pretty good, but Nor Cal Daddys Girl and Toxic Blue have it beat hands down. :thumbsup:

mainegrown
01-16-2010, 07:29 PM
i smoked a headstash of sour diesel x SSH... trippy as shit. i ended the days driving soon after i first saw the wall start to bleed.. that MAY have been the acid from the weekend ;) but i dont think so :D

~MG a.k.a. le Maine développé

Mississippi Steve
01-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Really trippy weed will cause you to have to turn off the TV and the computer if you take more than 2 hits, cause there are too many colors :D

t3chyo
01-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Had to add another to the list. Blue Widow

Became my new favorite strain. I usually take one nice hit and im good for a couple hours or so. If you smoke a bowl to yourself than you're definitely in for a ride. Gives you that geometrical closed eyes visuals. If you get the chance try Blue Widow!

MEDEDCANNABIS
01-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Really trippy weed will cause you to have to turn off the TV and the computer if you take more than 2 hits, cause there are too many colors :D

yeah yeah cool hehe hehe hehe

supablown
02-05-2010, 07:04 AM
I'm growing some Durban Poision and from what I read it is 100% sativa strain and supposed to give a pretty trippy high I'll be back to tell y'all how it is:rasta: