PDA

View Full Version : You've got to .....

psychocat
07-18-2008, 11:33 PM
For those who have travelled a little I'm sure you are familiar with the "if you ever go to ..(fill in place name).. you've got to " sentence.
I would say if you ever go to Holland then you have to visit the Zwart Markt in Beverwijk.
Or
If you're a bike fan and ever in the London area on a Saturday afternoon then you just have to stop by the Ace Cafe.

What "if you ever" would you say to people going to somewhere you know from experience ?

thcbongman
08-11-2008, 11:13 PM
If you ever go to Switzerland head to Interlaken, take the cog train up to the Jungfraujoch. Smoke a joint. The view could not be more stunning and vivid.

psychocat
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
If you ever go to Switzerland head to Interlaken, take the cog train up to the Jungfraujoch. Smoke a joint. The view could not be more stunning and vivid.

I know the area well and you are sooo right man. :thumbsup:

thcbongman
08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I know the area well and you are sooo right man. :thumbsup:

:)

Next time I come back to Europe (I was in Barcelona a couple months ago) we should have a toke or two and hit some sights! There is nothing better than seeing something new and beautiful.

If you go to Barcelona, don't settle for the beach in Barcelona itself (unless there is a party there.) Take the train to Stiges. There, a historic, warm town, a beautiful beach with gorgeous women, majority topless. Enjoy relaxing on the sandy beach and the warm water.

psychocat
08-17-2008, 01:57 AM
I would like to visit Barcelona , unfortunately my travelling days have been cut short these days, I have a back condition that makes it very difficult to go anywhere. I am hoping that the doctors can find a fix for me because I really love new places and experiences.
I can't really complain though as I have already done so much and enjoyed life to the full .

If you're ever in London then you may enjoy a visit here Natural History Museum (http://www.nhm.ac.uk/index.html)