PDA

View Full Version : What strains are common in your town??

rtylerSC
07-18-2008, 11:24 PM
So i'm just wondering what everyone has around where they live. I live in Santa Cruz and it seems like the types we have the most are..

Train Wreck
Sour Diesel
Afghan Goo
Strawberry Cough
Purple Eurkel
Sensi Star

The top 3 are the ones we have the most it seems like.

w33dsp34k
07-18-2008, 11:48 PM
oh my god, i wish i could get a hold of trainwreck constantly lol.

TurnyBright
07-19-2008, 03:34 AM
We get a pretty constant stream of Marijuana around these parts. Fact is, it's the only strain I can ever get a hold of.

epilepticme
08-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Mexican brick garbage, mid grade from the north, beasters, various local kind varieties.

Right now the typical Jerry Berries pretty tasty but lacking the smoothness you really want.

Once in a blue moon the real goodies come around though with more of us growing our own I bet that will change :)

Drag187
08-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Most common in order top to bottom...
Kush
Northern Lights
Strawberry Cough
Super Skunk
Blueberry Kush
Lemon Kush
and then a blend of abunch of other stuff that comes around every now and then...:thumbsup:

illnillinois
08-08-2008, 03:36 AM
around here?
i have seen
dirt weed,
swag,
piss weed,
brick,
and commercial..

all that dont even deserve to be called weed, but its i have seen.:trooper:

215helpsme
08-08-2008, 04:16 AM
a lot of purple
og kush
romulan
ak 47
purple?
never any good sativa!

215helpsme
08-08-2008, 04:18 AM
in fact when they say its sativa...what they mean is its some airy-fluffy shit my guy harvested wayyyy tooo soon :wtf:

CannabaCharlie
08-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Mostly, I just buy descent mid-grade anonymous weed, but there does seem to be quite a bit of good specialty around. Personally, I've had Widow, Crunch-berry, Afghoo, Blueberry, Purple Kush, and AK-47.

foxysox
08-08-2008, 04:40 PM
M39.

Unfortunately.

Fucking Beasters.

RobPA
08-08-2008, 06:29 PM
When im not smoking my own stash ;) around here there is a TON of Sourdiesel/NYC Diesel Super sour diesel etc etc... TO much id say.. Im happy to get what I can get when im not smoking my stuff, but theres always options. Basically its either decent looking brick (non trash compacted) or the good stuff with no seeds and excellant taste. THe only way your gonna know what strain it is from the guys around here is if you know a grower (i know a couple and 1 just grows bagseed and its ALWAYS good shit). We have a serious lack of pure indica's around here unless your talking about the black hash we get which I really dont like to smoke, it has a strange "incense" taste to it and it barely gets me wrecked.

Dr.Hashman
08-12-2008, 04:23 AM
Right now we have
Super Silver Haze -knocked me the f*(k over. I smoked a good amout of it out of my Vapor Bros vape (I love it!!!!!! Had it almost 2 years, but I want a Volcano.), about a centimeter deep, and I could barely walk. I vape every day 2-3 times a day, and this knocked me out crazy.
Dragon -The guy at the shop said it was really good when I asked for a recommendation. I thought it was a nice all around high.
Pot of Gold -I hope they have this here forever! Pot of Gold is my favorite! It tastes sweet and light, and has an energetic high that lasts. Tastes good in a vape even, the smoke is great.
Afghani crosses -Always good, ensures a strong high
Lots of Kush crosses -Backbone of tons of stuff
Skunk crosses -The usual
Train Wreck crosses...
and lots of local strains

What I would like to see is more Jack Herrier (small yield I heard), white strains (W-widdow, W-Rhino, W-looks like a freaking Christmas tree cover in snow strains, MMmmm good), Cannabis Cup winners. I wish clubs would sell Cannabis cup years 1995-2007 or something for a couple months.

SouthernGuerilla
08-12-2008, 04:43 AM
brick weed, swag, mids, baby purp and unknown semi kind bud.

That is majority. The old man I occasional get medical grade herb from isn't too kean and doesn't care about the names.

xcrispi
08-12-2008, 05:27 AM
I wouldn't have a clue .
I haven't been the "Dopeman's Bitch" in over 20 yrs
D.I.Y and save thousands , upon thousands .
Crispi :jointsmile:

JaySin
08-12-2008, 02:15 PM
All we get around here is brickweed, swag and mids. Lately mids have been selling for high grade prices. Which is why I don't buy it anymore.

Alexico
08-12-2008, 06:16 PM
right now all i have been able to get is some bricked weed or scwag. Usually I can get some nice shit like White Widow, Disiel, Train Wreck and other dankness. But the drought in St. Louis blows so all i've been able to get for awhile is crap.

lantho650
08-12-2008, 07:27 PM
ooh you guys will like this one

Jack Herer(FRESH)(11/10) Id say the best weed ever.
Ingrid(FRESH)(10/10)
Mango-Trainwreck(8/10)
RockHard Dinosaure(CRAZY)(11/10)!:hippy::jointsmile::jointsmile:
Lime Kush(8/10)

This is my constant supply.

Im so happy i live on the peninsula:)

Reefer Rogue
08-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Skunk

When I'm in Dam I like to blaze Super Silver Haze, Amnesia Haze, G-13 Haze, Chocolope, Grey Haze, LA Confidential, Cheese, Silver Bubble, Grey Mist, Recon and Vortex :D

lantho650
08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
I know I know, we got chronic.:jointsmile:

JToons
08-14-2008, 10:00 AM
AZ
Maui Wowie
Master Kush
Purple
Orange Bang
Strawberry Kush
Grandaddy (occasionally)
Northern Lights
sour Diesel
Bubba Kush

mnsmoker
08-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Around here it is dry as all hell. Even in the next town too. except we found some decent bud last night. But around these parts there is schwag, commercial, brick weed, used to be a lot of kine bud but not anymore. somtimes there is some good hydro and other stuff like that.

trancefusion5
08-14-2008, 04:50 PM
You mean pot comes in different strains???! Try telling that to the people around here!! Its either some of the dirtiest shit ever or it "dro" which around here just means "alright" shwag. Will someone also tell these people that there is no "alright" shwag!!! Believe me ive tried! :wtf:

vej33
08-14-2008, 05:49 PM
You mean pot comes in different strains???! Try telling that to the people around here!! Its either some of the dirtiest shit ever or it "dro" which around here just means "alright" shwag. Will someone also tell these people that there is no "alright" shwag!!! Believe me ive tried! :wtf:

lol i feel like i went to college in your town. "Hydro" was just code for "it's better than what we usually get". Fortunately, I the guy I bought from always sold for the same price, so if some intense shit came thru, it'd be the same price as the bullshit dirtweed that was the usual.

At $30 an 8th, it was a pretty nice deal to get the good stuff. But it sucked balls if you decided to by a 1/4th, and it turned out to be a bunch of SHIT - that happened to me once.

jessem98
08-14-2008, 06:53 PM
northern lights, fruity juice, some kushes, some purples...

incaroads
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
kush
purps
sour diesel
cindy 99
granddaddy purp
orange odyssey

xdiscrackax
09-27-2008, 04:32 PM
North Texas Dfw area

common:
Pop
Fire
Afghan
Sour Diesel
Yellow Ak
Godfather
&
Aurora

blairsteelers
09-29-2008, 03:55 PM
-bubba kush
-og kush
-gdp

definitely the top three in moorpark.

fUNKYcDOG
09-30-2008, 12:34 AM
S.A.G.E from the fort heady

fUNKYcDOG
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM
North Texas Dfw area

common:
Pop
Fire
Afghan
Sour Diesel
Yellow Ak
Godfather
&
Aurora

You ever get a strain called Southern Skunk????, it was in the texas cup or something, i read about in high times

:rastasmoke:

Grade A
10-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Being in close proximity to NYC, NH, VT, ME, Boston, Providence, and CT we can pretty much get anything you want here...

Many different breeds of Hazes
Diesel's
Kushes
Fruity Outdoors
Berries
Beasters/Mids/Schwag (I don't mess with that trash)
AK47
Pine
White Widow (Whites in General)
Grapefruit
Northern Lights
Black strains once in a while...

I could go on and on. We have all the flavors of the rainbow. All it takes is the right connection and you can get whatever you want. :thumbsup:

scott133
07-09-2009, 06:23 PM
So i'm just wondering what everyone has around where they live. I live in Santa Cruz and it seems like the types we have the most are..

Train Wreck
Sour Diesel
Afghan Goo
Strawberry Cough
Purple Eurkel
Sensi Star

The top 3 are the ones we have the most it seems like.

down in nashville the tops are

ak47
sour diesel
kush
northern lights
and just some good ass locally grown dro. You buy dro for $20 a gram here. But it's not shit dro, like most people get and think they're getting good weed. Dro down here is done right. Nashville baby. And I can get super good mids for 5 a gram.

TeKNiQUE
07-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Colorado/

White Rhino
Purple Kush
Northern Lights
ATF
and
some good ol Sour Deisel.

mrkaya
07-22-2009, 12:40 AM
neville's haze
alot of kush (often blueberry)
trainwreck
white widow
ak-47
blue cheese
purple haze
lemon haze

the reason you might not find so many sativa's is they can get very big and that could be hard to keep inside or keep discrete outside... but they managed to get away with it here and so did i :stoned:

Jesse0189
08-04-2009, 10:25 PM
i live in the middle of fucking nowhere..
we used to get a steady supply of some decent mexican sativa from the cartels with the occasional seed..but the distributor got busted...
so now we've got:
nugget for 50 (usually sucks)
nugget for 60 (mediocre, lots of thc, no flavor)
my friends have a purple phenotype that came randomly from bagseed that weve been cloning for a few years now..we call it "japes" its fucking bright purple and really really sticky..A+
we never see actual good medical quality buds and if we do they've been grown locally or someone drove to cali....
anyone with their med card is spoiled...thats all i have to say....

Shovelhandle
08-05-2009, 12:54 PM
nothing around right now except what we grow.

Most recently;

Blueberry
Bubblegum
Mazar
Super Silver Haze
Cranberry Kush x Trainwreck
The Purps
AK-47
Neville's Haze
Afghani Hybrids

faded247
08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Master Kush
OG Kush
Bubba Kush
Strawberry Cough
Jack Herer
Super Skunk
Northern Lights

nothing but bomb budds haha

drudown11
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
i don't even pay attention the the bullshit fucking names people throw at you, unles there growing it they usually make some shit up anyways. Up in the Seattle all i get is straight fire. No fancies names, just dank that makes you want to fall asleep(and eat the whole kitchen).