PDA

View Full Version : some help please

blazedtexas
07-14-2008, 01:08 AM
ok so just wanted to ask a ? from a some peeps who have been on the seen for a while and know what they are talking about. so please no one say any thing unless you have been to and have exp in a shop. so here is the ? so since i would not like to walk in to my first club looking like a twit. my question is i have trouble sleeping and its not insomnia and back problems so what have some people in this area seen helps? a friend said to try he ak47 for the back pain but i don't know. so any help would be great.

blazedtexas
07-14-2008, 02:02 AM
ok so just wanted to ask a ? from a some peeps who have been on the seen for a while and know what they are talking about. so please no one say any thing unless you have been to and have exp in a shop. so here is the ? so since i would not like to walk in to my first club looking like a twit. my question is i have trouble sleeping and its not insomnia and back problems so what have some people in this area seen helps? a friend said to try he ak47 for the back pain but i don't know. so any help would be great.

signman2007
07-14-2008, 02:24 AM
Dude if you are legit and right now you sound kinda shady but thats just me .....so back to the subject, the despensaries are always changing strains as they run out and what not so with that said you would NEVER look or sound like a dork to walk in there and ask the guy what his best stuff is for back pain and you would probably get a few different strains to chose from, then close your eyes and the first one you touch go with that one because I can tell you they all will work wonderfully then the next time chose a different one until you have a bunch of strains under your belt and you know what works best for YOU!:smokin:

blazedtexas
07-14-2008, 03:35 AM
srry man all this is new to me was in the mid of planning a secret grow friend told me i should just get perscribed but im new to this srry. lol but never been or seen a club. can i get clones there or can i only buy from them like if i find one that works instaid of always buying could i get a clone and then just grow at home?

stinkyattic
07-14-2008, 02:26 PM
If you can find a club that has access to the clone of a strain that works for you, that's awesome.
Also remember that when you ask what is good for back pain, you have to also give some info on what type of pain it is. Muscle? Old injury? Arthritis? Herniated disc? Stress/tension? That will really affect what you are recommended.

See you in the grow section, because home growing is a wonderful option to guarantee that you have EXACTLY what you need. Clubs are outstanding in that you can try many types, find what works, and go from there; plus if your home grow takes longer than expected you will always have meds. Get your permit to grow, so you are in compliance with state laws, and that will make your life easier- but still remember, keep it secret!

killerweed420
07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Generally I believe the sativas are good for back pain and the indicas are for insomnia. I think you'll find the techs there will be more than helpful. They want to sell you want you want and they want to make sure you come back. So don't be embarrassed about asking questions.

blazedtexas
07-14-2008, 06:19 PM
getting ready to move back to texas belive will this cause comlications?

stinkyattic
07-14-2008, 07:40 PM
You should research the laws in your state concerning MMJ. Texas is not at the moment a state with MMJ laws in place.