PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Got Some Questions About MMJ

unseenspirit
07-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Greetings all, I'm new to these forums but I've been floating around and reading. First let me say I'm thoroughly impressed by the amount of knowledge contained in these threads! Everyone seems so helpful, so I'm hoping to have some of that knowledge kicked my way. I live in Denver, CO. and have within the past year stopped working do to injuries sustained on the job. I have since applied for Social Security Disability. When I was 15 I was involved in a motorcycle accident that pulverized my left leg, leaving me with a shattered knee and 6 breaks, 2 of which were compound fractures. The foot peg of the motorcycle went through the lower part of my leg and the inside of my knee has massive tissue loss. I re-broke the leg in 2005, a tibial plateau fracture. I have severe arthritis in my left hip and leg. My question is after 16 surgeries over the past 20 some odd years I can no longer stomach opiates and have developed a severe sensativity to them. How and where can I go to get a recommendation and do you think I qualify? Thanks in advance.

killerweed420
07-09-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm not sure what the MMJ laws are in Colorado but here in Washington you would easily qualify.

fUNKYcDOG
08-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Greetings all, I'm new to these forums but I've been floating around and reading. First let me say I'm thoroughly impressed by the amount of knowledge contained in these threads! Everyone seems so helpful, so I'm hoping to have some of that knowledge kicked my way. I live in Denver, CO. and have within the past year stopped working do to injuries sustained on the job. I have since applied for Social Security Disability. When I was 15 I was involved in a motorcycle accident that pulverized my left leg, leaving me with a shattered knee and 6 breaks, 2 of which were compound fractures. The foot peg of the motorcycle went through the lower part of my leg and the inside of my knee has massive tissue loss. I re-broke the leg in 2005, a tibial plateau fracture. I have severe arthritis in my left hip and leg. My question is after 16 surgeries over the past 20 some odd years I can no longer stomach opiates and have developed a severe sensativity to them. How and where can I go to get a recommendation and do you think I qualify? Thanks in advance.

unseensprirt please check out this website Medical Marijuana in Colorado (http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/Medicalmarijuana/marijuanafactsheet.html)