PDA

View Full Version : i need help with seeds

suprawith750hp
03-10-2004, 10:24 PM
aight im just startin and i want to get seeds and i can get em from school and stuff but its a hassel. i was wonderin what would happen if u buy seeds from outa US and what they come in cause im still livin wit mom and dad...thats cause im 15 but whatever. could ne one sell me seeds ill pay check or cash or if they buy of some other site and ill send them a check or sumtin like that...

sensiskunk
03-11-2004, 01:10 AM
yo, u cant legally get seeds in the US, so why bother. Get seeds ordered from Canada, and if your serious about groin, youd be smart enough not to send the seeds to the place where ur groin. the letters that the seeds are sent in are perfectly safe, and warranties are established incase something goes wrong. SO WHAT ARE YOUR WORRIES? get seeds from canada, it works every single time, perfectly!!!

fRUct0se
03-12-2004, 05:06 PM
I am new to growing as well...I live in the north eastern part of the US, where would I learn what kinda seeds would work best here....(an outside garden of course).

Also, what companies are good in canada, is mark emrys good?

sensiskunk
03-12-2004, 07:28 PM
in ur situation fructose, i would go to cannbisstrains.com, and search for whatever describe ur tastes the best. and a reliable seed source from canada is emeryseeds.com and cannabisseeds.com. GOOD LUCK!

suprawith750hp
03-13-2004, 07:05 PM
yo, u cant legally get seeds in the US, so why bother. Get seeds ordered from Canada, and if your serious about groin, youd be smart enough not to send the seeds to the place where ur groin. the letters that the seeds are sent in are perfectly safe, and warranties are established incase something goes wrong. SO WHAT ARE YOUR WORRIES? get seeds from canada, it works every single time, perfectly!!!

my worries are umm.....lets see...my mom and dad raping me if they caught me smokin weed! like what does the package look like and the return address and stuff

godzbudz
03-14-2004, 05:35 PM
dude if ur parents dont even know u toke bud then u may as well 4get bout growin it completely. if ur scared of wot they will do if they caught u smokin it then think wot wud happen if they caught u growin it. if ur gona go thru with it neway at least dont buy the seeds from skool cuz ppl will know atraight away and ull get busted

sensiskunk
03-15-2004, 05:14 AM
godzbudz is exactly right, u get that name off the bud, god? the seeds come in a regular letter, in tin foil, in a little package in a paper advertisement. get it! its perfectly unoblivious, DONT SEND SEEDS TO WHERE UR GROW WILL BE!!! r u ordering that shit through a school computer? or thru some ppl at school, whats that all bout?

suprawith750hp
03-16-2004, 05:14 AM
aight im not worried bout gettin caught smokin or nething cept when i get REALLY fucked up and forget to put away the bong or sumtin but should i just order em to a friends house and get him to give em to me and has neone ever paid cash and whats a fairly low maintence, indoor, and more bushy than tall seed that i should start out with