PDA

View Full Version : central valley dispensaries? opinions?

bearsnotbombs
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
okay, here's the deal.

my girlfriend just got her papers from medicann. the only problem now is finding a nice dispensary.

anyways, my girls mom gives her money for her medication, so naturally she wants to come with us to the dispensaries and see what it's like. she usually spends $140 a week on medicine for my girl, so that's $560 a month, which is quite a bit of money.

ASIDE from looking for the 'best' prices, i want to deal with a dispensary that maybe is in constant dialog with the community its in? you know, i just dont deal with people that are shadey and not up-front about what they do.

any recommendations for dispensaries in the central valley? the most north i'll travel is sac, and the furthest south would be modesto.

thanks! =]

bearsnotbombs
06-30-2008, 09:14 PM
just got back from the marconi medical center in sac, so i thought i'd let you know that i found a pretty legit place, so far. i didn't get to go inside because i had to re-park my car somewhere else. however, my girlfriend and her mom told me that it was very comfortable in there, and that everyone inside was nice and helpful.

came out with some snowcap, hindu kush and lemon wreck. because it was her first time they threw in a complimentary joint, which i thought was sweet. apparently they have a nice selection of canna-treats and things... brownies, cookies, candies. i wouldnt hesitate to make the drive there again, its right off the 99 interstate.

this was my first visit to any sort of dispensary, and i didn't expect it to be run out of a house (i dont think the owners LIVE there though). now, recognizing that there's nothing inherently wrong with a home-based business, it still might seem kind of sketchy to new-comers (As opposed to a store-front in a business area). plain house on a small street right off the freeway... 3 small cameras out front, with one mounted next to the door to identify you holding up your card/papers... and a fairly intimidating (depending on your size) employee/teeth-kicker. haha... anyways, although it definitely isn't the 'shangri-la' of what i consider to be a dispensary, it was fairly inviting.

if anyone is interested, you might check out this website: Sacramento Cannabis Clubs (http://www.sacramentocannabisclubs.com/)

i do my research on everything i get involved in, and that website had some useful testimonies about marconi medical center that helped bolster it's standing in my ultimately-naive eyes.

also... if anyone has any more info on sac clubs that they want to share, i encourage you, as i'm just beginning my journey into the world of medical marijuana.

thx for your time :smokin:

veggii
07-02-2008, 03:10 AM
check here:
Cannabis Patients' Cooperatives (http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html)

mymeds215
08-30-2008, 10:18 AM
WHICH MEDICANN CLINIC DID YOU VISIT? Where are you located? I noticed your title and concerns were the valley, although you visited Sacramento..

GinoN7
10-12-2008, 08:01 PM
as far as Central Valley -its huge I can say from Modesto all the way to say Fresno ...No Dispensories. The ones in Modesto like Luke Scarmazzos, The Green Pole etc -raided. Its really tough in the Gold Old Boy areas. Matter of fact of the 3 counties neglecting state law 1 of the counties Merced is in the Central Valley. There are many caregivers/delivery services though ...shoot me a line or two ...Gino

yesoer
04-16-2009, 11:12 PM
dont fuck with MEDMAR low class low quality high price!! FRESNO

dankbros
05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
ive been to most of the 12 clubs & s.h.hc is the best hands down just visit once & you will see.

sscc420
05-23-2009, 05:00 AM
South Sacramento Care Center just opened up. We are the nearest dispensary to the central valley off HWY 99. We carry high quality medicine at fair prices. All new patients will recieve a free gift just for coming in. We are located at 114A Otto Circle in Sacramento. Otto Circle is off of 47th Ave less than a mile west of HWY 99. Come check us out!

SSCC

sscc420
05-23-2009, 05:07 AM
South Sacramento Care Center just opened up. We are the nearest dispensary to the central valley off HWY 99. We carry high quality medicine at fair prices. Right now we have 16 different strains. We also carry clones, edibles and extracts. All new patients will receive a free gift just for coming in. We are located at 114A Otto Circle in Sacramento. Otto Circle is off of 47th Ave less than a mile west of HWY 99. Come check us out!

SSCC

phatsesh101
05-23-2009, 06:51 AM
ive been to most and i must say el camino wellness center is my fave

Divestoned
05-23-2009, 08:45 AM
I miss the heat and the traffic..you guy's make me home sick.It's fkn cold here and windy an wet =(

Dive:stoned:

Lanietheberner
05-23-2009, 07:32 PM
San Joaquin Medi-Caregivers delivery (209) 456-0680

They have robbed numerous suppliers! We don't need these kind of criminals in this business

Sactown
05-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I've been to most here in Sac and El Camino Wellness is "IMO" the best place here.

mymeds215
05-27-2009, 02:50 AM
I know of one old doctor in Stockton and one private doctor in MOdesto..
The Modesto doctor is no longer in business due to legal issues however the stockton doctor I'm searching for past contacts and patients...anyone know a personal private 209 physician...?