PDA

View Full Version : PowerPlant - Dutch passion

PapaiSmurf
06-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Hello Everybody !!:rastasmoke:

I´d like to share my new plant with all, and obvious, i had to choose a POWERPLANT. I will show how i´m putting this baby to produce a lot of excellent buds !!

:rastasmoke:

buttyrekka
06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
good luck brother..supposed to be a great plant looking forward to reading your log(hint:D)...good luck,my your garden prosper!!

PapaiSmurf
06-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks buttyrekka !!

First of all ... sorry for my English !! :thumbsup:

I didn´t mention this Powerplant is FEMINISED.

Here is my baby after 1 week of Flowering. As you can see i tied some parts of the plant to give me more top buds.
I´m using a 250w sodium light. She is growing in soil ( 1/3 Soil, 1/3 Vermiculite and coconut fibers and 1/3 humus) and fertilized by Peters.

The temperature ranges 74 - 78 F and Humidity 60 - 70.

MY SUMMER ILL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY THIS YEAR !!!!! :rastasmoke:

buttyrekka
06-27-2008, 06:58 PM
looking good mate..healthy looking plant you got there...suppose to be a mighty yield off the powerplant..you'll have a great summer!!!

allrollsin21
06-28-2008, 03:58 PM
thats a beautifully shaped plant. Lots of budding sites on the top. Looks like the light will be used efficiently. nice work

allrollsin21
07-08-2008, 06:28 AM
i just ordered some dutch passion Power Plant. Have heard so many wonderful things about it...i'm psyched to sow them

PapaiSmurf
07-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Hello everybody !!

Here is my plant after 3 weeks of flowering.

Tell me if its ok !? How much do you think i could harvest ?

See you !!!

phisheye
07-17-2008, 11:19 PM
that's gorgeous, man.
i'm sure i don't have to tell you to enjoy!
:hippy:

tasermebro
08-21-2008, 05:33 AM
Looks good man! you could probably get close to a 1lb in a DWC setup!

zebulon
08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey Papai....got some new pix?? I'm growing a PP too, outdoors...

flyingimam
08-22-2008, 04:56 AM
i cant help but to notice something other than the beautiful plant, u have a window open behind it in the 2nd set of pictures?!!!! thats how it looks like to me and it looks like bright daylight out there...

i donno where u live, but that might not be such a good idea if u got public view on your window!

but indeed good looking beauty there, Enjoy:thumbsup:

PapaiSmurf
08-27-2008, 05:26 AM
:stoned: Heellooo !!!! :stoned:

Sorry i´m missed !! A lot of work and a bit of madness ... YES.. YES ... :rastasmoke: my process is finished.
Follow above what hapenned till now !!

August, 11

Start to harvest, here are some pics of the plant after cut.
[attachment=o198790]

[attachment=o198791]

[attachment=o198792]

August, 27
The buds are dried and 1 week and a half in process of curing.
[attachment=o198793]
I don´t know how´s the weight, but visually you must have an idea.

I´m very happy and satisfied with the results of the growing.

:rasta:THE HIGH:rastasmoke:
The effects are extremely energetic, wonderful before exercises. I recommend the use by people who has depressive diseases and need an extra power during the day. Very smooth smoke and and a powerfull high!

:mad:THE SURPRISE:mad:
After spending 50 Euros in 5 seeds, and used only one of them , i discovered that the aunt of my wife , cleaning the refrigerator, send the 4 seeds left directly to the garbage. YES... WHAT A SHIT !!!

:)HAPPY END:)
After weeks of crying, I discovered, for my hapiness, that the plant was a HERMAPHRODITE. Giving me approximately 60 seeds, a lot of good seeds! :thumbsup:
I studied about them and discovered that 99,99% of chance to be feminised.

;)THANKS;)
I´d Like to thanks everybody who left some words for me in this post, SPECIAL THANKS to buttyrekka ( gave me good luck), allrollsin21 ( buy powerplant my brother ), phisheye, tasermebro, zebulon ( where are the pics of your plant ? Post here ok !?) and flyingimam ( Thanks for the advice! Relax she was only there for a picture)

The end.

allrollsin21
08-27-2008, 05:36 AM
Hey Papai, beautiful conclusion to a beautiful plants life. I liked reading your smoke report and i am excited to sow some of my PP seeds in the next few months. You have provided sufficient inspiration:thumbsup:

hydrocannabis
08-27-2008, 06:57 AM
what the fuck. she is beautiful as hell.:thumbsup:

and I hope u have lots of fun with growin her seeds.:thumbsup:

zebulon
08-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Nice work Papai....:thumbsup:
That is a really beautiful plant....enjoy those buds....:jointsmile:

Here is a pic of my Power Plant....not flowering yet...:hippy: