PDA

View Full Version : Runes

jacquelyne
03-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Can i give someone a 1 rune reading? im very bored need to occupy my mind.

jacquelyne
03-02-2005, 03:09 AM
is ok im goin nobodys interested

GHoSToKeR
03-02-2005, 09:44 AM
what do i do? i dunno what runes are lol

jacquelyne
03-03-2005, 01:10 AM
let me know if ya here and i will read for u

Euphoric
03-03-2005, 01:40 AM
ive never got into runes...YET

jacquelyne
03-03-2005, 01:43 AM
Runes are the mystical alphabet used by ancient European tribes more than 2000 years ago to name places and things, attract luck and fortune, provide protection, and magically divine the course of future events. Runes were carved or onto stone or wood. The tools of the time such as the ax, knife, or chisel could not easily be used to form curved lines, so Runic letters were formed with straight lines only. Virtually all of Europe used them at one time, but today they are best remembered for their use by the ancient Norse, The Vikings. The oldest known form and arrangement of Runic letters, the Elder Futhark runes, are estimated by the British Museum to have been in use by the Vikings around 200 A.D. Some believe it to be much earlier. In Norse, the Elder Futhark is read from right to left. "F U T H A R K" is the first 6 symbols of the Runic alphabet (note "th" is one letter). The Runic alphabet is phonetic, each letter represents a sound, so double consonants are not used. Words spelled with pp, dd, ll, etc. would be spelled using a single p, d, or l in Runes.
Runes are magical tools for both divination and spell casting. I do mine every day at least 1 rune (odin's rune) when im feeling a bit more patient i do three, five,the runic cross, three lifetimes spread or whatever i feel like at the time.There the most accurate of all the different ways of of divination for me.Excellent for advice or the right way to go in life.

jacquelyne
03-03-2005, 01:46 AM
shit
hey want me read u Euphoric ?

jacquelyne
03-03-2005, 02:08 AM
All you have to do is think of a question.Something you would like a bit of help with or whatever.Eg:I asked Should i go overseas ? Asked about a week ago
The rune i got advised me that i should not do everything to please others and if i did make this move that family and friends advise about not doing i will be successful and realise it was the right thing to do because my life will benefit in the end.Also the rune told me an older person would help me out in a really big way.That has happened now and i do not need to go to the place to get what i need as this person will be getting everything i need from there at no cost to me.What i needed was more expensive for postage than for me to fly there so i was deciding what to do.Spend $900 on postage or just go there and buy the shit and post it myself.The things i need are only $200 Anyways the runes were right someone helped me out so much im just lucky i got fam in the freight business hey.

Euphoric
03-03-2005, 06:05 AM
hey jaq!! yesh i have a question for your runes...erm, um..should i move this month? :D

Euphoric
03-03-2005, 06:30 AM
oh..ps..thnx for the info on runes. i had no fr|gg|n clue what it was all ab0ut >=)

naturalmystic
03-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Sounds interesting. I generally don't believe in that kind of stuff though.

maryjanemama
03-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Ok, I have a question...will I make a profit with my Ebay store? Let me know what the runes say, Jacqueline. So far it's going well, but I'd like to have it as a regular business so my husband can stop working 6 days a week. He's done it for almost 30 years and he's getting tired.

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 01:09 AM
I will do them right now and think about you and the question and see what i get.You dont even have to tell me the question .
I pullled a rune called Raido and it was in a reversed position.Its the sun rune.Also land transportation rune.
Recieving Raido reversed puts you on notice to be particulary attentive to personal relationships.Ruptures are more likely than reconcilliations and effort may be required to keep your good humour.Disruptions to tour plans are inevitable, dont abandon your long term intentions.The road at the moment may be rocky but dont be disheartened.How you respond is up to you.The requirements of your process may totally disrupt what you had intended.Desired outcomes may elude you and what you regard as detours, disruptions,faliures, blockages and even deaths will actually be re-routing opportunities.A financial dispute may not go the way you want or you may purchase something that promises to solve problems but only creates more.Keep your faith the troublesome perood wont last for long.

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 01:46 AM
ok MJ for you i got Perth or Pertho in upright position
INITIATION, SOMETHING HIDDEN, A SECRET MATTER
If this rune is chosen as the first or only rune in the reading then right now is not really the best time to ask that question.Prophetic dreams would be the best clue to your question at the moment.Could be news of a birth, a new enerprise or anything that could transform your life.Use any information that comes your way with discrecion.Dont reveal your hand until you have made your play.

ALSO CAN MEAN THIS - hope it helps
This rune is on the side of heaven, the unknowable.Deep inner transformational forces are at work here.Yet what is achieved is not easily or readily shared.An integrity may be involved thet may be masked, disguised or secret.After all becoming whole, the means of it is a profound secret.There may well be surprises, rewards or things that you did not anticipate.Flight of the eagle is symbolised by this rune.Lifting yourself above the endless ebb and flow of ordinary life to aquire broader vision.

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 01:58 AM
Thats the viking alphabet.The runes and these days theres also a blank rune called Odin or Wyrd the rune of the unknown just a modern addition to the old way or rune casting.

I know I hung on that windy tree, swung there for nine long nights,
Wounded by my own blade, bloodied for Odin, myself an offering to myself.
Bound to the tree that no man knows where the roots of it run.
None gave me bread, none gave me drink
Down to the deepest depths I peered, until I spied the runes.
With a roaring cry I seized them up, then dizzy and fainting I fell.
Well-being I won, and wisdom too.
From a word to a word, I was led to a word,
From one deed to another.

Euphoric
03-04-2005, 05:10 AM
I will do them right now and think about you and the question and see what i get.You dont even have to tell me the question .
I pullled a rune called Raido and it was in a reversed position.Its the sun rune.Also land transportation rune.
Recieving Raido reversed puts you on notice to be particulary attentive to personal relationships.Ruptures are more likely than reconcilliations and effort may be required to keep your good humour.Disruptions to tour plans are inevitable, dont abandon your long term intentions.The road at the moment may be rocky but dont be disheartened.How you respond is up to you.The requirements of your process may totally disrupt what you had intended.Desired outcomes may elude you and what you regard as detours, disruptions,faliures, blockages and even deaths will actually be re-routing opportunities.A financial dispute may not go the way you want or you may purchase something that promises to solve problems but only creates more.Keep your faith the troublesome perood wont last for long.

thank you so much :) that was for me wasnt it? hehe..sure sounded like it!

maryjanemama
03-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Thanks, Jacquelyne...I tried to pay extra attention to my dreams (what I could remember) but there wasn't anything revealing in them last night. I'll keep paying close attention. Could you try to ask the Runes again for me in a week or so?

I know what the secret is but I will keep my lip zipped about it until I see if it pans out, like you said. :) Thanks for your time, Jacquelyne.

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 10:01 PM
yes was for you ;)
thank you so much :) that was for me wasnt it? hehe..sure sounded like it!

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 10:02 PM
also take notice of past dreams that you have had they might help.
Thanks, Jacquelyne...I tried to pay extra attention to my dreams (what I could remember) but there wasn't anything revealing in them last night. I'll keep paying close attention. Could you try to ask the Runes again for me in a week or so?

I know what the secret is but I will keep my lip zipped about it until I see if it pans out, like you said. :) Thanks for your time, Jacquelyne.

jacquelyne
03-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Anytime.Was happy to do it.I would give u a reading with more runes but it will take me all day to type it lol.