PDA

View Full Version : SW Washington MMJ Patient with a current valid recommendation from THCF...

tymbom
06-24-2008, 07:45 AM
I need a new care giver, grower or provider. I am a current patient with a valid recommendation to legally obtain. I live in south west Washington.

If you can help me or guide me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

killerweed420
06-24-2008, 05:52 PM
green cross in seattle may be able to help. With the way Washington has there caregivers laws it might be difficult to find a caregiver. A caregiver is not allowed to smoke any weed and only allowed 1 patient.

pmpnsincprescoo
06-26-2008, 02:40 AM
im a patient aswell i might have some help for you

ReRummy
10-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm currently in the process of getting a permit from the thcf here in washington. I'm kinda curious about the pot use patterns form in the edical history packet. Was it hard to et a permit from there? Thank you

guerrillagrow
10-17-2008, 09:39 PM
i'm interested in thcf's process as well. could you walk us through it? you don't have to use specific doctor names. i was kind of brushed off when i called them to get information.

and can't any doctor sign the recommendation for it to be valid? it doesn't necessarily have to be thcf does it?

jessejames12345
11-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Im still looking for my recomendation as well , but I hear the deal with THCF is you send in your Doctor notes/records, they look over then schedual you for an appointment. If anyone here has been through their process could they comment ?

david98686
03-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Yes, I just got my 3rd renewal through THC-F, fax them your qualifying medical records, they'll call back with an appt., pay $200 yearly.. They are part of the 'marijuana industry' like most of the others, it's just a bussiness. ;)

killerweed420
03-19-2009, 01:45 AM
You don't need a renewal. Save your money a buy a half ounce instead.

david98686
03-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Every doctors that writes them requires yearly renewal, stamped valid for one year, Leo with let you know if you are past date, lol, and THC-F called me the weeks before my renewal dates,, good bussiness eh? ;)

gypski
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Every doctors that writes them requires yearly renewal, stamped valid for one year, Leo with let you know if you are past date, lol, and THC-F called me the weeks before my renewal dates,, good bussiness eh? ;)
Please show us where in the Wa MMJ Law where it requires a yearly renewal? The doctors are making that up. :jointsmile: Money, money, money.

killerweed420
03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Yep Exactly. Its becoming big business and everyone wants a piece of the pie. It would just be nice to see some of the little people have a piece of the pie for a change.

david98686
03-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david98686 View Post
Every doctors that writes them requires yearly renewal, stamped valid for one year, Leo with let you know if you are past date, lol, and THC-F called me the weeks before my renewal dates,, good bussiness eh?

Please show us where in the Wa MMJ Law where it requires a yearly renewal? The doctors are making that up. Money, money, money.

You are right exactly Gypski but Leo doesn't buy it.. :wtf:

The little people will get a piece of the pie, kief'd meds at street prices.. :mad:

sandybarr
03-21-2009, 01:00 AM
If your condition is a permenant one You shouldn't need a renewal.

Remember the Supreme Court has ruled that all you need is a qualifying condition at the time you were growing.

Two cases were appealed to the Supreme court involving people that did not have an authorization at the time.The Supreme Court ruled that you needed to have a qualifying condition at the time.

ssd123
05-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Please show us where in the Wa MMJ Law where it requires a yearly renewal? The doctors are making that up. :jointsmile: Money, money, money.

There is no such law but for $200 a year you get the piece of mind that you have a current doctor's referral and a THCF lawyer if need be.

david98686
05-08-2009, 06:05 PM
There is no law requiring renewal for our chronic conditions but yes, peace of mind is worth a lot. I and two other patient-growers I know have been visited by leo and in all cases he noted the dates on our paperwork and in one case advised the patient that it was renewal time. :pimp:

bluntpasser
05-17-2009, 12:22 AM
great clinic but does charge a hefty fee.

david98686
05-21-2009, 04:57 PM
All in all THC-F has been good to me, it pissed me off that they closed our patient forum but other than that they are good people. If you have a 'chronic condition' give them a call. Most THC friendly doctors charge around the same and will prescribe for only one year 'requiring' renewal annually.. :)

phatsesh101
05-21-2009, 05:19 PM
the thcf in socal is very caring, they help rais3e money and stuff for lawyers also