PDA

View Full Version : PICK MY STRAIN for me?

boarderis4snow
06-17-2008, 10:42 AM
I came across an amazing connect the other day-- canned weed... and CHOICE. (Oh, how I love choice. :rastasmoke: )

So, this is where you folks come in.. which do you think I'll enjoy most next??

boarderis4snow
06-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm in a 3-way-toss up between Purple Kush, Lemon Kush, and Green Crack.....

Hmmmm....

I've been getting purple a lot lately.. but I'm a HUGE fan of it. Lemon.. I've only had once before, but it was fantastic. And Green Crack... well.... it's green crack.

stinkyattic
06-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Since we don't know a thing about either your tastes or what (if any) condition you are trying to treat with cannabis... get the one that smells best? That's all the advice I can give anyway! Btw purple ain't nuttin but a color. I like lemon anything. But I'm not you.

bigjohnson688
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
get a joby job and buy them all

smok3y
06-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Purple Green Crack :D

Mississippi Steve
06-22-2008, 01:38 PM
I came across an amazing connect the other day-- canned weed... and CHOICE. (Oh, how I love choice. :rastasmoke: )

So, this is where you folks come in.. which do you think I'll enjoy most next??

Can't tell you much without knowing what you want or are expecting... different strains, different levels of cure, different growing conditions will all yield different results and different highs.

SnSstealth
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
lil more info man.....growing personal? commercial? for medicine?...want potency? flavor?....flowering time an issue?....give us a lil more, and we will give you some advice:thumbsup:
whiskeytango

blackmushroom
06-25-2008, 06:09 PM
well my man, if you want to get that really relaxed chilled out feeling, i highly suggest the og kush. For that stupid "i'm so fucking high" feeling i highly suggest the purple kush. never heard of green crack or purple green crack, but i do kno lemon kush is one of the nicest plants you'll come across, really mellow smooth smoke, taste a lot like mojito orbit gum, but it really does the trick

epilepticme
07-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Since we don't know a thing about either your tastes or what (if any) condition you are trying to treat with cannabis... get the one that smells best? That's all the advice I can give anyway! Btw purple ain't nuttin but a color. I like lemon anything. But I'm not you.

Anything Lemon is great :jointsmile:

OZO
07-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Anything Lemon is great :jointsmile:

I love your Avatar! :thumbsup: