PDA

View Full Version : the best way to store your weed is....?

William75
06-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I have heard a few theorys as to the best way to keep your buds nice and tasty and fresh.

Everything from in the freezer, to in Tupperware containers with a damp paper towel.

How does everyone store their stash?????

JeffersonBud
06-11-2008, 10:12 PM
If bud is cured in the right manner then a glass jar in a dark dry place is the best solution

katyowns
06-11-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm also a big fan of using a glass canning jar to store my bud, they're cheap to buy and as a grower it's really convenient to just write on the lid what strain is inside each jar.

Mississippi Steve
06-11-2008, 11:44 PM
I got some in a jar curing, I got some hanging to dry, I got some in tupperware, I got some in a zip, I got some in a bowl.......oh wait...the bowls dusted....never mind :stoned:

Elote20
06-12-2008, 12:54 AM
I keep mine in a baggie which is inside of a glass jar. Everytime i open it it smells like the first day i got it!

freetoburn996
06-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I used to keep mine in Tic-Tac containers inside of a briefcase in which I carried my vaporizer everywhere, but after reading this I'm gonna see if I can fit some sort of a glass container in there.

RobPA
06-12-2008, 10:16 PM
I use glass jars from a california Dispensary that closed, they are real nice and have the dispensaries name on it. Anyone remember the Sunset Collective? Was it a good Dispensarie?

incaroads
06-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Glass Jar. Ball Brand.

killerweed420
06-17-2008, 11:14 PM
If I have quite a lot I make sure its fairly dry and freeze it in tuperware bowls.

GreenLeaf420
06-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Glass Jars take the cake. You will not be sorry like day 1 if it is cured good!!

Royboy
06-18-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm thinking of trying a glass jar my gf gave me that I think was intended to store coffee - looks perfect, even has a lid that sort of "seals"... Gotta admit, up until now I've just kept it in the ziplock in a shoebox, but it does dry out that way, and man - I love it sticky.

Igotsoul4u
06-18-2008, 08:31 AM
I am skeptical about the whole refrigeration/freezer thing. What happens if you have to take it out and go somewhere? I had mine in the freezer in a glass jar and I took it out to go to a friends and never put it back in. A lot of moisture formed and it didn't smell as nice. Did it mildew??

StupidMoFo
06-18-2008, 09:27 AM
I use glass jars that CMC in san francisco supply you with when buying marijuana from their club. They have some lovely trees, and delicious edibles. Medicated fuckin latte' dude

PhynxPhire
06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
I like to use my food saver and suck the air out, I used it on an ounce, 2 months later fresh as the day i got it.

buttyrekka
06-18-2008, 02:45 PM
igotsoulforya your weed wasn't dried and/or cured properly...curing properly gets rid of the smelly liquid that forms..if your weed isnt cured properly leaving it in jars will cause it to go moldy..leave your weed in a paperbag to dry then put it in a jar..when your curing remember to let the weed breath for a few minutes everyday..after a few weeks the moisture will stop forming and your weed will last for ages!!..
i keep my weed in a jar...in a cool dark place..away from lights

veggii
06-18-2008, 06:38 PM
my medicine has been curing in a glass mason jar sine 2006.
it just keeps getting better n better man i took a hit ladst nite and this stuff expanded my lungs like hash. I coughed up a chunk-o-lung mason jars rule:thumbsup:

khronik
07-25-2008, 08:37 PM
For large amounts, you can't beat glass jars. For small amounts, those aluminum vials that cigars sometimes come in are ideal. Not only do they keep all that dank smell in, but they're small enough to travel with and can hold a rolled-up baggie. You might want to try that, freetoburn.

Bear in mind, the ideal weed container is impermeable to gases. Glass and metal are, but plastic is most certainly not.