PDA

View Full Version : Valencia Rose #2

ArtRollins
06-09-2008, 11:59 AM
I work with a lot of farmers in the Spanish Peninsula. Most of the seed in Europe comes from there. We have been working on creating a plant that will be filled with buds from top to bottom, rocks, not squishy gumbo, and harvest in the proper 60 days flowering period. So far there have been several amazing plants come from the process and I would like to share them.

I am particularly proud to work with CannabisFarmer who has the only 2 pure Valencia Rose mothers, number 1 and number 2. We are really excited about these plants as they came from very old seeds. I am even posting about it here before we finish the article. We have done a few articles as they grew because of the amazing structure but now we have finished flower and they are amazing.

I would like to present these pictures of these amazing buds because they have totally freaked me out. This is called Valencia Rose #2. It is filled from top to bottom with totally encrusted rocks. The bracts are the size of my fingertips! LADEN with resin glands. The aroma is absolutely the finest I have ever had the privilege to witness and a close tie with Marlies Collie.

30 days veg and 60 in flower. These pictures are from today as we cut last night. The plant could not possibly stand on its own and was held up with 8 yoyosâ?? to hold the weight. The plant remained green right to the end with dark green almost blue leafs and bright green buds with those huge bracts. Grown in 5 liters of coco using plain Hesi fertilizer at recommended dosage with 400 watt sodium lighting

We have no seeds for this plant but you buy it as clones in the Valencia area. The mothers are used to make crosses with other plants and are pure Afghan phenotypes crossed with a Sativa. This plant runs short; this example is about 1 to 1.2 meters. It was made to have 2 main trunks with 2 complete Christmas tree like tops. Amazing. Now I just wait the month or so to cure it and try it. This is for summer blues medicating on the Mediterranean Sea.

Tomorrow I do the story on Valencia Rose #1.

Best to you,
Art :rasta:

ps the picture on the far right is from 2 and a half weeks ago and part of the grow article. Amazing plant.

LoveStoned
06-09-2008, 04:24 PM
This is waht makes me wish I lived in Cali.

LargeToker37
06-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Dude, read the thread. This is from Spain. As in Europe?
Although I also wish I lived in Cali. LOL

NaughtyDreadz
06-11-2008, 11:22 PM
uh... man this thread makes me wanna live in sweden... JJ

Those are some serious tops :thumbsup:

zihowie
10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Ya im packin up and moving to kazakstan right away:rasta: