PDA

View Full Version : New to Arizona...

StaSiS88
06-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Hello everyone, seems like all these threads are pretty much dead... Anyone from AZ still alive here? I just moved out to Phoenix area from Pennsylvania for my work a few months ago. So whats the deal here, seems weed is scarse unless you really know people. I hate knowing nobody, the only people I do know are from work and I dont like bringing this up there... I havent been able to find shit yet, been trying at places people recommend and even asking random people (which I hate doing...) but still have had no luck. I thought it would be all over being near CA and all, im ready to move out to cali already and get me a MM card!

StickyfingahZ
06-09-2008, 07:27 PM
man,My family is trying to get me to move to AZ next year,I have a bunch of family in mesa.
But AZ aint got no medicinalMJ laws,So I am choosing OR.I wish AZ had a medicinal law,I would consider there.

azloc1a
06-10-2008, 09:47 PM
this place is dull like powerpoint

LeBlue
09-17-2008, 09:23 PM
eff man I need to find a hook

buklao420
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Whats up I know friends of friends that can be cool with yall. I will check back in a few but add me to ur friends lists.

zenshooter
12-07-2010, 04:38 AM
im new to az to im also looking for a hook up it sucks knowing nobody here hit me up if u can help:rasta:

monkeypigranch
12-08-2010, 04:47 PM
You and me both, Zenshooter. I got so desperate I tried to talk to people from NORML but they shut me down--said no one would appreciate me trying to score from people at a meeting. Duh. I was hoping to make friends who could help out.
This is all really f**king with my head. I am sick, alone, in constant pain from severe arthritis, and have no way to meet anyone.

MeanTrees
12-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Message me. I like to make friends, anD I know people if you don't :D

shurshmokealot
12-18-2010, 11:53 PM
hit me up. chill person lookin for tokers