PDA

View Full Version : My afghani crosses

stam3
03-10-2004, 03:16 AM
They have changed a bit over the last few years, but up close the buds look and smell the same. The plant structure has changed a little though.

Stam

sensiskunk
03-10-2004, 03:31 AM
whats it a cross of? Looks scrumpcious! keep it up!

stam3
03-10-2004, 03:36 AM
whats it a cross of? Looks scrumpcious! keep it up!

A few years back I had some pretty much unidentified skunk strains in the same plot, and there was a bit of mixing up there. I will repost some pictures soon when the get better, and using a better camera. In general though this gear has always been really good. Sweet and solid!

stam

Dingo
03-10-2004, 07:41 AM
nice to see some backyard buds for a change....keep it up! Those plants look awfully like mine..... I also have some afghani times an unknown kickass skunk from nimbin australia..... :)

mrxthethcman
03-10-2004, 12:45 PM
MMM...
Keep up the good work, those buds are a damn fine.Any chance of sending some my way.

bonbon
03-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Hey MR.X,YOU STOLE MY AVATAR :mad: that's ok,look's better on you anyway :D ps,nice grow stam

stam3
03-11-2004, 09:52 AM
A few years back I had some pretty much unidentified skunk strains in the same plot, and there was a bit of mixing up there. I will repost some pictures soon when the get better, and using a better camera. In general though this gear has always been really good. Sweet and solid!

stam

Here are the pics I promised, close ups.

Stam

cannabecea
03-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey

The pistils of the plant (white strings) are strange and big, never saw pistils that big. Aniway good growing keep it up your doing an exellent job. ;)

see ya

stam3
03-13-2004, 01:03 AM
Hey

The pistils of the plant (white strings) are strange and big, never saw pistils that big. Aniway good growing keep it up your doing an exellent job. ;)

see ya

Yeah they always have been in this strain. Its one of the first things I noticed about it a few years ogo. I always find that the finer the hairs the less solid the bud seems to be. Im yet to grow anything really solid and heavy, with fine hairs. Thats in my experience anyway.

Stam

Dingo
03-13-2004, 03:43 AM
yes man those pistils are reall fat n chunky without having a closer look you could mistake those girls as being males :)

stam3
03-18-2004, 08:17 AM
yes man those pistils are reall fat n chunky without having a closer look you could mistake those girls as being males :)

Gonna give em a prune on monday. hehehehe

stam