PDA

View Full Version : Stinky...i just got 5 female pure power plant seeds...need some help...

zoomatl
05-31-2008, 04:50 PM
I have been searching and cant seem to find a start to finish grow log for the pure power plant ...i have just transferred my 2.5x2.5 rock wool cubes to bubble buckets and im wondering what my ppm's should be ...can you assist ...they are 3.5 weeks old and about 4-5 inches in height and starting on their 4th node ...i had been giving them a 600-800 solution of flora nova grow with 5 ml of hygrozyme per gallon and they seemed to be doing fine...but just wondering what the ideal rage should be for these ladies through out the growth ...i will be using flora nova nutes through out ...and anything else you can sudgest

zoomatl
06-01-2008, 01:19 AM
i remember a post where she said she was going to dabble on the dark side (hydro)....lol...if anyone has any nute ppm recommendations for ppp pure power plant ...it would be greatly appreciated.

anbesol
06-01-2008, 06:59 AM
Try to search out weed hound. Of what i read on this website, he is the person to go to for hydro. His Avatar is a picture of a little dog

pugster
08-05-2008, 08:36 PM
ppp is a very light feeder, mines at 4 weeks in and only uses 300/350 ppm ,any more and started to get leaf tip nute burn in my setup (hydro).

allrollsin21
08-06-2008, 01:56 AM
weedhound is a bit*h...i mean female...get it? Hound, female, K-9...
She is in fact helpful and not a bitc&, and you may have better luck posting in the "hydro growing" section.

The females represent on this here board. and it makes sense they do...all the pictures of beautiful girls!