PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Local Club

snowdevil18
05-29-2008, 04:53 AM
Hi,

I have recently been prescribed medical marijuana for nausea so I need to find a local club in denver where I can get a sativa strain. Any help would be great.

ckronewitter
06-29-2008, 02:49 AM
let me know if you have any luck, would really appreciate it, I have a doc's perscri. and am having no luck in finding a place to get my meds cept for Fort Collins which is over 5 hrs. away for me. I'm on the Western Slope.:rastasmoke:

ColoMedgrower
11-15-2008, 11:03 PM
I have been to a few clubs and I prefer growing :weedpoke: marijuana . There are a few The Kind Room is a o k place . I am a legal Marijuana patient that does clones and i grow for a few patients . I hope you find what you are seeking just be careful , because there are snakes in that there jungle . :rastasmoke:

starhead
11-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi,

I have recently been prescribed medical marijuana for nausea so I need to find a local club in denver where I can get a sativa strain. Any help would be great.

contact NRAD North Reasonable Access Denver
Patients Helping Patients
[email protected]

unseenspirit
12-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi,

I would just love to see that prescription. No Doctor can prescribe Cannabis anywhere in the nation under current federal law. So if you got a scrip I would love to see it. What you mean to say is RECOMMENDATION

metrocannabis
02-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Hello,
If you are interestted, please come check out our dispensary near I25 and Colorado Blvd. We may be able to help you with your needs as we have variety of medicine availbale. Give us a call at 720-771-9866. We are open late and are flexible with appointment times. If you decide to check us out, please call us. Our exact address is 4101 E. Wesley Ave, Ste # 5. Denver, Co.

caregiverdenco
03-01-2009, 05:11 AM
if anyone is in need of meds or a doc u can get a hold of me, if u have your med records it is $225 for doc rec and state reg. feee. high quality meds are available immediately at unbeatable prices for registered patients.

caregiverdenco
03-01-2009, 05:23 AM
if anyone is in need of meds or a doc u can get a hold of me, if u have your med records it is $225 for doc rec and state reg. fee. high quality meds are available immediately at unbeatable prices for registered patients. email me at [email protected]
thanks,
chase

skrillaship
03-29-2009, 07:50 PM
The Healing Center - 303-412-0200.