PDA

View Full Version : What would you suggest?

WillyX
05-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I havenā??t smoked in a long time (see the post called ā??Can anyone help me figure out what happened to me?ā? in the Medicinal Cannabis and Health forum to find out why).

Can anyone recommend a strain to try?

Iā??m looking for a happy, no paranoia, no anxiety, relaxing, mellow experience to the point of being sleepy. No visuals, nothing even remotely psychedelic (like seeing trails) or trippy in any way. Iā??m also not a fan of heavy feeling, numb or tingling body parts. So it will probably be something very mild.

SnSstealth
05-27-2008, 07:44 PM
purple power....good, cheap...mild or "daytime" smoke

stinkyattic
05-27-2008, 07:46 PM
A pure Afghani. Or one of the classic Mandala strains listed as 'uplifting'. I like Kalichakra as a sociable, relaxing, happy smoke and would recommend it to someone who needs meds but has had problems with paranoia/unpleasant feelings using MMJ in the past.

WillyX
05-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Stinky, sorry I had to make you close the other topic I started in here.

I was mainly trying to create a personal effect(s) list. By that I mean very specific experiences people had with certain strains.

From the mental effect to the bodily effect that could be used in conjuncture with the stickied topic at the top. So when MMJ patients would look for what is best, they could check out the stickied topic, then go to the experiences list and see if there was anything to the strain which they dont want to experience, like paranoia, or visuals.

I should have posted it in the stickied topic instead of making a new one .... sorry !

stinkyattic
05-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey no don't apologize, I posted up your format in the sticky so that all that stuff ends up in one place. It's going to be even better now ;)

WillyX
05-29-2008, 02:14 AM
A pure Afghani. Or one of the classic Mandala strains listed as 'uplifting'. I like Kalichakra as a sociable, relaxing, happy smoke and would recommend it to someone who needs meds but has had problems with paranoia/unpleasant feelings using MMJ in the past.

When you say Afghani does that mean a group of strains that fall within that category?

I ask because I've been reading up on it and they seem to mention Kush's (like Hindu Kush) when they talk about Afghani's.