PDA

View Full Version : Hey need some adivice

Dragonslayer4200
02-28-2005, 03:50 AM
ok here goes well i got this girl i ve been dating for like 2 months now and we are thinking about having sex. well im not a very big boy when it comes to my dick i mean its like 5 inches or so idk i never measured but its average or a little below. and its my first time i wanted to know like how do i do it with a small cock i mean will it even work?so im scared i wont be able to perform with here and that would just kill me i mean i have wanted to lose my verginaty sence i new about sex so i guess what im asking is their any small boys out there and if so how do you do it lol dumb question i know but im asking im 16 by the way and shes 15 and shes had sex like a lot.

RIP ODB
02-28-2005, 04:15 AM
Here's a couple tips (no pun intended)

1. Trim your pubes. If Harold and Kumar taught us anything, it's that trimming your pubes "totally makes your johnson look bigger." (Also, girls don't want to see cousin it in your pants)
2. Just give it hell, man. There was a time when I didn't know what I was doing either. Maybe you can have the girl get on top?
3. WEAR A RUBBER, especially since you said she's had sex a lot.
4. Last resort - take her downtown.

Dragonslayer4200
02-28-2005, 05:06 AM
i already trim my pubes dude lol and shyt i am deff wearing a rubber and i need some more adivce becasue we are like going to make love tommorow so can any one else help me out too

ludacris420
02-28-2005, 06:29 AM
Well my dick sure isn't that big either but its pretty damn thick so at least i have something going for me so is your dick both short and not thick or do you have a least one of the two i mean if its short but thick then you have nothing to worry about

opiuser
02-28-2005, 06:53 AM
don't worry about it dude. Im only somewhere between six and seven inches and i never had a problem. After you have sex, you'll realize that most dudes have a pretty small dick (and size doesn't matter anyway, its how you use it). it's mainly just bullshit. the first chic i was with told me that the few guys before me had larger dicks, but never had she had an orgasm until she met me.

anywho... just remember lick b4 u stick. lick to when she screams and keep going. when you can tell that she's climaxing again, slide in. even if you suck at sex, she can't tell cuz she's goin nutz

and another good point to remember is don't go too fast, save your strength. if you cum in 2 minutes she's gonna tell her freinds that you suck, but if you keep it up for atleast an hour, she's gonna think that you're good

crystal clear pepsi
02-28-2005, 08:33 AM
i wanted to know like how do i do it cause i got a small cock i mean WILL IT EVEN WORK :eek: :confused: :D :p ? so im scared and shes had sex like a lot :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Will it even work hahahahah that goos shit man , let us know if u were shootin blanks or not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p ;)

RIP ODB
02-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Will it even work hahahahah that goos shit man , let us know if u were shootin blanks or not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p ;)

lol I don't know how I missed that one the first time I read it...

Dragonslayer4200
03-01-2005, 03:09 AM
hey if i wanted to be made fun of i would have told my whole school but i guess my fellow stoners cant even be nice or any thing to me so i guess i cant ask any one else.

ModernSatanist
03-01-2005, 04:12 AM
Get off a few times before she comes over.

Eh, i think this advise might be a little late.

JSTA
03-01-2005, 10:19 AM
They aint makin fun of you bro. That just sounded a little funny. GL man

JSTA
03-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Oh, and think of it like this; she's 15 man, it's not like all the guys she's had sex with whipped out foot longs on her. Not unless she likes older guys or something. And even then it doesn't mean they're hung like horses. Just be confident

GHoSToKeR
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Props to you for being able to ask for advice on something like this... My advice, umm... try taking some X or smoking some weed before you bone.. that way, youll keep goin for hours.. no premature ejaculations for you lmao

dog420
03-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Its not the size of it, its what you can do with it ;)

Alwaysstoned
03-04-2005, 11:40 PM
yeh its not the size of the ship its the motion in the ocean

Canadabis
03-05-2005, 03:28 AM
the average is like 5 and a half anyway, and besides your gonna pop in like 30 seconds anyways, always happens first time.
Best bet is to whack off like an hour before, then you might look like you know what your doing.
keep a steady rythm, its all about consistency, and since your gonna suck anyways ask her to play with herself while your doing it.
Trust me big dicks are trouble, you cant go for long, or often cause youll both get sore, and if you do go often it will swell up even more and get all purpley-red. Plus you cant get it all the way in or you poke thier cervix and they dont like that, usually.
Basically big dicks are only good for impressing other guys and showing off.

kiwi
03-05-2005, 05:29 AM
:D Dragonslayer....even though I am a female I think that I can perhaps shed some light on this for you....

Alot of men have a complex about the size or shape of their penis, so your not alone my friend your just a bit more honest about it and theres nothing wrong with that. To start with alot of women do not climax tho penetration alone, it usually needs to be a combination of things. As you may know women have several erogeness zones, with the main one being the clit. If you spend alil less time thinking about the whole penis in fanny part and concentrate on stimulating her other zones with either your finger, tounge, or maybe another object, the intercourse side of things will just happen, because it is pre-programmed into all humans because sex is a part of human nature. A good lover is not measured by the size of his penis, its all about stimulation of alot of diff parts of the female body, and as you will discover as you partake with diff ppl, no two women are the same...bit unfair for you men but heh its just how it is.... :D

Dragonslayer4200
03-30-2005, 02:10 AM
yea well i have a update i should have done this sooner but i did yea i had sex with her and made her cum twice in like 30 mins it was cool now we fuck every day before school and after lol and yea its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean lol and trust me i can make waves lmfao.

Not Enough Herb
03-30-2005, 04:06 AM
gj man

hit that clit

later

rhinoblanco
04-02-2005, 04:39 AM
nice ending