PDA

View Full Version : Modesto Area - Just got robbed at gun point by a club owner & his goons...

Lanietheberner
05-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Stay the hell away from Frosty Purple Delivery Service in Modesto & SF, don't buy from them and do not ever try to sell to them.

We have a small co-op in the foothills and were selling some excessive product (to the owner) because we had a bit excess, and he called me begging me to bring him some product, we arranged to meet me in a town near Lathrop. We met in a very busy place at @12:00 noon on a Saturday. When I drove up, I saw his girlfriends car, and he's been a bit weird, but we walked into 2 young hispanic guys (with guns and a stun gun) who gave us a pretty good whaling, took the product and then fired a round at me & my wife.....

They ran off (with our product) and I saw the girlfriends car taking off with them in it....

It's a bit of a bummer as we were trying to do something good for both him and our local co-op, but got slammed

the image reaper
05-18-2008, 01:41 PM
IF you were conducting a legal transfer of meds, report it to the police and charge them ... if not, learn from your experience, and get out of the drug-dealing business ... :smokin:

Greenthing
05-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Shit happens when you dont know who people are.:(

escham
05-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I will keep that in mind as that is the area I intend to visit. Thank goodness you did not get shot. Karma is a b**** and hopefully she has a plan for those thugs. Take care!

Weedhound
05-18-2008, 04:12 PM
THANK YOU for the tip.....we will stick to dispensaries......Glad you guys are ok.

Thanks again......

twitch
05-18-2008, 05:23 PM
well u know where the co op is and u know what kinda car his girlfriend drives out in texas we call it road side justice

sorry if thats not fourm appropriate i have been jacked a couple of times and i assure u the poeple that did it wont do it to any one again (and mine werent even over lbs)

that really sucks man i figure co-ops would be trust worthy but there will always be people like that that will fuck up legalization for the rest of us

psteve
05-18-2008, 05:30 PM
IF you were conducting a legal transfer of meds, report it to the police and charge them ... if not, learn from your experience, and get out of the drug-dealing business ... :smokin:Great advice!!!

Lanietheberner
05-18-2008, 05:36 PM
We have dealt with these people 4 times with no incidents, and it was being done in a responsible way with "safety" in-mind for everyone, but how can you be safe when you walk up to a hotel room, and suddenly have 2 guys come running in from a staircase and start whaling.

That's the problem with dealing with a organization that has no "permanent, hard" location. I get the feeling that they have done this before, and I hope this is the last time it happens to anyone.

Greenthing
05-18-2008, 06:08 PM
They got away with it so they are not going to stop untill something bad happens, are they?:(

twitch
05-18-2008, 06:11 PM
sadly it wont be becuase they got away with it if u got away with some thing u would keep doing it

i wouldnt call the police even if it was done legally last i heard they were arresting medical people out in cali (but im am in texas so i dont exactly know whats going on out there)

its sad and i wish it wasn't like this

EDIT sorry to repeat the obvious u must have posted right whne i was typing lol

Weedhound
05-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Lanie like your mountain dog. ;)

GreenDestiny
05-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Would almost sound like the place is being taken over by small gang type stuff... pressured into arranging deals and then bam they jump in the middle and make off like reckless outlaws with the loot, but an organized gang would wait until the owner of the place had made the deal and then taken it from him. Then again, if it's stolen before the trade has been made, then the owner can't claim that he was robbed.
Anyways, the important thing is you are unharmed. Possibility they might have fired a blank at you? If not then those are some real dumb thugs that might end up killing someone. They'll definitely be dealt with one way or another if they continue to rip off people that way. Stay safe!

Markass
05-18-2008, 09:02 PM
We have dealt with these people 4 times with no incidents, and it was being done in a responsible way with "safety" in-mind for everyone, but how can you be safe when you walk up to a hotel room, and suddenly have 2 guys come running in from a staircase and start whaling.

That's the problem with dealing with a organization that has no "permanent, hard" location. I get the feeling that they have done this before, and I hope this is the last time it happens to anyone.

"IF you were conducting a legal transfer of meds, report it to the police and charge them ... if not, learn from your experience, and get out of the drug-dealing business ..."

I'm guessing you either didn't see this post... or indicated by your sale of "excess" meds you were simply being greedy...And got burned by these people because they know you were breaking the law and couldn't turn them in...

It happens every day everywhere to other drug dealers. Staying within the respect of state law would be a good recommendation...:thumbsup:

Lanietheberner
05-18-2008, 11:28 PM
have all of the scripts, and we were dealing with a pretty sophisicated delivery service (frostypurplerx.com (http://www.frostypurplerx.com) - could be a .org) that is listed on the Norml website.

We checked this out and had no other bad problems, but there were several factors that lead me to believe that they were responsible including the fact that: afterward we called the hotel and that room had not been rented.

I called up "Owen" 5 minutes before we got to the room, as we always did and he said "come up".

This could have been really bad for many people as there were other people in the area, construction guys, hotel workers....

Just glad that it wasn't worse that it was.

Markass
05-19-2008, 02:26 AM
have all of the scripts, and we were dealing with a pretty sophisicated delivery service (frostypurplerx.com (http://frostypurplerx.com) - could be a .org) that is listed on the Norml website.

We checked this out and had no other bad problems, but there were several factors that lead me to believe that they were responsible including the fact that: afterward we called the hotel and that room had not been rented.

I called up "Owen" 5 minutes before we got to the room, as we always did and he said "come up".

This could have been really bad for many people as there were other people in the area, construction guys, hotel workers....

Just glad that it wasn't worse that it was.

I'd call the police and have them shut down...People who are willing to do something like that don't need those who are easily targeted and with a pocketful of money dealing with them...

Lanietheberner
05-19-2008, 04:22 AM
and the problem that they may have is finding these folks, but I and the law enforcement for the Modesto area and we both will speak with the federal guys tomorrow (if they are not able to situate this) and they will mess with these people.

BTW, there's a federal law that states if you have more than 100 plants (at one time) or deal with more than 100Kg (@220 pounds) in a 5 year period, which means that if you have production of more than 20Kg per year (42 pounds) it is a manditory 5 years in prison. The judge cannot wave this sentence, plus the other charges that the law enforcement guys spoke about such as conspiracy, using a gun in action of a felony (which will add 10 years to the sentence in California), as well as the armed robbery, and assult. They will also be checking gang ties which may add numerous more years, or in this case, may be a third strike

Plus the income taxes that should have been collected for all of their business operations..... (they were drooling when we spoke about that one....).

These guys may be in prison for a verrrrrrrrry long time when law enforcement and the IRS gets done with them!!!

This was not right, when you need to use violence to get what you want, you've already lost!

GreenDestiny
05-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Good luck with your efforts to have them captured, charged and convicted!

GreenLeaf420
05-19-2008, 05:14 AM
Hey man take care of it or pack it up!!!!. I'm going to tell a little story about a guy who lived around my way.

This guy use to rock a $80,000 Evander Hollyfield Rollex. I was always fascinated by that we later became acquaintances. Well anyway he was robbed and on the street word spreads fast and he knew who had robbed him. He let it slide and he had alot of street credit prior to the hit. After that it was all down hill he was robbed again and again. His girlfriend was even radding his pockets after she fucked him to sleep out of the cows mouth TRUE SHIT.

Well anyway he later lost the watch the girl the $$$$. they went into the house and they robbed the watch right off his wrist. They stole all his shit he way a pushover wannabee Gangster.

So I'm trying to say if you are trying to help out with the Co-Op you guys need to form a union or some shit chain of command some Organized way your own POLICE MUSCLE. Until that happens though you need to take care of that punk MF who put you and your Wife in danger get what's yours CHAMP.

Now if he would of punched the guys fucking teeth out with Brass Knuckles while two guys held him the first time. Thats another story but I think he would still have that fucking watch he was to weak for the street....

Good Luck sorry to be so blunt but it is the truth.

Lanietheberner
05-23-2008, 04:02 AM
I'd rather screw with someones finances than with them personally, that is why I met with the IRS folks, as well as the California Tax Buerau this week and these people have some nasty surprises coming for our little friend.....

They were very excited when we spoke about his activities and his lack of paying taxes...

When they get done with him, he won't have a pot to piss in and he will have a 8' x 10' space that he will be able to call home for 5-7 years.......

killerweed420
05-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Always deal with only people you personally know. You never know who you are dealing with.

KillerDemo
05-27-2008, 06:23 AM
keep us updated...i wanna see what happens to these robbing-thug lowlifes

Lanietheberner
05-31-2008, 05:55 AM
by these people please contact NORML in their SF office as these people now are running 4 different delivery services and I wouldn't be surprised if it has happened to other brothers / sisters.

Owen Davis/Woods is the one that we had been dealing with (4 times previous to this incident) and it was Owens/ Owens wife/Girlfriends car that was at that location when we pulled up, as well as Owen told us to meet him in a safe location, told us to come up to the hotel room 5 minutes before we arrived, and we saw his car when we arrived. Owne asked us to meet him at a room , when these was a staircase that had his 2 thugs waiting for us. When we left, we called the hotel and he did not rent the room, as well as we saw his thugs drive off in his car.

The car that was used in our robbery is a newer lime green Chrysler 400, Calif - Lic. 5YUL588. This car has custom wheels with thin sidewall tires.

Owen is a african American male, and 5'10" approximately 195 pounds, his wife/girlfriend is latino/light skined African American woman and his 2 thugs were hispanic.

IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO RESEMBLE THESE PEOPLE AS LISTED ABOVE, YOU ARE TAKING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, AS THEY SHOT AT MY WIFE AND HAD A STUN GUN THAT WAS KNOCKED OUT OF THEIR HAND.

THIS WAS PREPLANNED AND WE DO NOT NEED THESE PEOPLE IN OUR WORLD, THEY NEED TO BE BEHIND BARS.

Please contact NORML if you have had a incident with Owen, Frosty Purple RX (http://www.FrostyPurpleRX.org) or anyone one of the other 3 delivery services, just remember the description of Owen as he changes the names of his mobile depensary on a regular basis, as they need to know and they will take the appropriate action.

California NORML
2215-R Market Street #278
San Francisco, CA 94144
(415) 563-5858
California NORML (http://www.canorml.org)

painretreat
05-31-2008, 06:43 AM
GUESS IT ISN'T A VERY GOOD PRACTICE TO DELIVER TO A HOTEL ROOM? Lanie, nice looking doggie!

smok3y
05-31-2008, 12:56 PM
That sucks dude.. Sorry to hear that... Is your wife ok?

They people are SCUM...

Lanietheberner
05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
than me, getting beat up and my wife is still really emotionally shocked. She doesn't do well when people shoot guns at her from 18 feet away...

Revanche21
05-31-2008, 08:32 PM
You should report this incident to the state police, as they are on the medical bill's side, while the federal isn't.

spazzoid06
06-01-2008, 05:02 PM
fucking asswhole bitches , why do people have to go around and jack everyone wtf , you should buy a gun dude there are too many people that go around jacking people just like you and me , i got jacked 220 bucks just last week by 10 people :i was trying to buy a sack of purp and as soon as i hand the money for the bud 2 cars about 6 people in each car pull up and jump me.

bombdiggity
06-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Sad thing is, if he did have a gun and shot back at the thugs in self defense, do you really think that the law would have been on his side?

Revanche21
06-01-2008, 08:50 PM
nope, i wouldn't recommend carrying a gun as you may get shot and killed on the spot. I recommend using a stun gun if anything... I have a friend who carrys a stun gun with him everytime he goes to buy a sack. One time he was about to get jacked and the stunned the guys who was going to jack him and stole his money and left him unconscious in his car with a clean get away :) Thats what you get for trying to steal from an innocent citizen who just wants a sack! He left with his sack and 200$ or something. good stuff.

But uhhh bigger quantities... idk

maybe meet in a high pop area, maybe at a restaurant? Make sure its broad day idk :/ they have legal stun guns that have darts that shoot at ppl and stun them haha those are badass. :)

Lanietheberner
06-02-2008, 06:01 AM
we had dealt with Owen 4 times before and it's really hard to work in a public venue....

We prefer to work in a public area, but your some type of anomity, such as a hotel room, as it allows for a venue such as delivery service to inspect product and choose what they want.

It's a bit of a bummer, as now we will not work with any more folks like him, and he stole money from people who really needed it....

Very little of what he got was ours.....

stinkyattic
06-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Now that this thread has turned to the subject of buying a firearm... it's got to get closed. I'm sorry, but we simply can't have that kind of discussion here.

Thank you for understanding.