PDA

View Full Version : No paranoia?

bhouncy
05-14-2008, 09:39 PM
What strains are the least likely to give paranoia? I always go for indica but is this right?

Immolation
06-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Good Question:thumbsup: I'd like to know too.

PlantHeadJ
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I have found that Hawiian and Kali Mist are non parinoia strains. Also when the plant is taken is key to the stone. I have a Blueberry that at 8 weeks I see my dead dog climbing my leg with a knife in his teeth. At ten weeks it's like floating on a cloud, not a care in the world. Harvest early for a soaring high, Late for mellow yellow dude!! AK is a good example too. early hell, late good. Just my 2 bucks.

bhouncy
06-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I have found that Hawiian and Kali Mist are non parinoia strains. Also when the plant is taken is key to the stone. I have a Blueberry that at 8 weeks I see my dead dog climbing my leg with a knife in his teeth. At ten weeks it's like floating on a cloud, not a care in the world. Harvest early for a soaring high, Late for mellow yellow dude!! AK is a good example too. early hell, late good. Just my 2 bucks.

Is this because there is more CBD? I heard that CBD is good at reducing anxiety. Does the plant produce more CBD as it gets later into it's flowering?

headieman
06-10-2008, 02:02 AM
yep. or at least that's what jorge cervantes said on some random youtube clip i happened to see once.

Fnatic
06-10-2008, 07:04 AM
They're right, the more amber the trichomes are, the more narcotic and 'heavy' the high will be.

I believe it's 90% amber that is perfect harvest time if you're looking for the least anxiety without sacrificing THC.

Internally, this converts some THC to CBD - which has anxiolytic effects. :thumbsup:

Indicas are normally called upon for less paranoia but some sativas have these properties as well. I have personally found strawberry cough to have no paranoia whatsoever.

NaughtyDreadz
06-10-2008, 07:46 AM
maybe I'm too self righteous or I'm just used to weed... but I haven't been paranoid in ages.. like since I was a teenager... I'm almost 30 now

phatsesh101
06-10-2008, 08:57 AM
indica gets me noided

smokestoomuch
06-10-2008, 10:45 AM
who said that, who's there!!

i dont get paranoid off weed if u do u shouldn't be smoking

try cocaine!!

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning :rastasmoke:

bhouncy
06-10-2008, 07:50 PM
who said that, who's there!!

i dont get paranoid off weed if u do u shouldn't be smoking

try cocaine!!

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning :rastasmoke:

I agree. I don't smoke often and when I do I don't do that much. I never used to get paranoid or at least I wasn't aware of it but I used to mostly smoke hash that wasn't always the best quality. Now that it is weed that I mostly get it seems a lot stronger and goes from trippy to WTF!! So I rarely smoke cannabis now and when I do it's one bong hit and that's me :)

peble
06-17-2008, 05:37 AM
indica gets me noided

I agree, indica tends to get me and my friends "noided", but sativa dose not. But I love indica, so "POWER TO THE NOIDED!" :weedpoke::yippee:

*chuckles* noided lol

Plus why does everyone hate being paranoid? It comes in handy sometimes. I swear if i was high without being paraniod I would crash or get pulled over on my way from my guy. Paranoia keeps your mind on track, helps you stay focused, and keeps you on your toes.

If your religious, then you can realise that God put paranoia on earth for a reason. Its the same as pain, Pain is a warning to tell our dumbasses not to do something again. Paranoia is our way of perceiving a threat, now imagine what it would be like if you cant perceive if something is a threat or not.....would be a crazy as shit he he

thats my rant for today :rasta:
night!

Igotsoul4u
06-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Indica has resulted in much more paranoia for me, but not in many years. You should probably smoke a little less so you can monitor your levels better. My friends and I used to take about 4 bong hits each and that was just waaaaaaay to much at the time. Take one and then wait 20 minutes to see where you are at. Eventually the paranoia goes away as you get used to it and channel it differently.

MadSativa
06-22-2008, 12:31 AM
If your religious, then you can realise that God put paranoia on earth for a reason. Its the same as pain, Pain is a warning to tell our dumbasses not to do something again.

Funny I always thought pain was gods way of telling you

"your not dead yet,... infact your very much still alive"
(That second part is usualy when the real pain sets in)