PDA

View Full Version : bc bud from atlanta!!

spazzoid06
05-14-2008, 04:17 AM
ImageShack - Hosting :: picture001zq9.jpg (http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture001zq9.jpg)
ImageShack - Hosting :: picture003fk8.jpg (http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture003fk8.jpg)
ImageShack - Hosting :: picture004bz9.jpg (http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture004bz9.jpg)
ImageShack - Hosting :: picture002hr0.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture002hr0.jpg)

OntarioToker69
05-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Looks Decent...A little leafy mabe.....And where are the Trichomes???almost looks like someone Sifted those buds for the resins on the outside.I Hope there was alot of crystals on the inside.Do you know what strain it is???Or is just Ol' BC Beasters.(Usually what Americans Call "BC Buds" and Canadians consider it BC's B Grade Pot that is often chemically grown with pesticides and all.)

OntarioToker69
05-14-2008, 11:21 AM
I Just Wanted to Say something else...
I Don't Want you to think that I'm saying that that weed doesn't have a decent potency level because it certainly may....
For the Average Stoner Who Doesn't Care What Strain is in their Dimebag or how it was grown,so long as it get's them ripped,Beasters would be of very good potency and they would have no problem smoking the chemically grown buds.
Cannabis connoisseurs however know that Marijuana Grown Organically (Especially in the Sunshine) Smokes Perfectly and is Much Tastier.(My cousin who is also a connoisseur of cannabis described beasters or chemically grown bud as tasting like a mouthful of sulphur and Fertilizer.)Marijuana Plants That Recieve the necessary Nutrients and minerals from Organic Sources like compost will Can and often Will Be more potent than Pot That got it's essential nutrients from salt compounds Dreamed up in a lab.

So even though some Chemically grown weed may be really potent it's just not right...Marijuana Growers should feel obligated to grow organic Marijuana...it's easier to do now then ever,there is no excuse not to grow pure organic Cannabis....Even users of marijuana should feel obligated to use Organic marijuana...The full way to recieve the full medical benefits,and the best way to respect this sacred plant.Don't Forget how important High Quality 100% Organic Cannabis is To Medical users.If Your Mother Got Lung cancer and wanted to smoke bud to ease the pain...would you want her to smoke low potency chemically grown marijuana?
Or 100% Organic Medical Grade "White Rhino"?

The low potency would result in having to smoke more...being harder on the lungs and IMHO low potency weed just doesn't possess the same medical benefits as high grade cannabis.

However High Test organic medical grade White Rhino would probably take a very small amount of smoke to relieve the pains associated with many modern diseases.

And if you Start a grow for yourself always remember the way Canadians approach growing "Quality over Quantity".

spazzoid06
05-14-2008, 06:56 PM
my nug , is extremely potent actually , but i dont think that the grower used alot of pesticides and all that b.s. cuz it smells incredible , and it smokes very good , it gets me pretty ripped , especially after smoking it out of my friends roor.

OntarioToker69
05-15-2008, 01:48 PM
It Probably is bomb dude...I just wanted to throw out a warning for my fellow cannabis users.

KingsBlend420
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Ya it's probably not beasters then since beasters has a tendency to have the slight aroma of hay or something like that..

blackmushroom
06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
yeah, that looks like a lot of the headies i was getting in the atl, pretty good shit like ontario says, but not amazing. The Luigi i got from canada was really hard to describe, looked a light green with thc crystals surrounding, really heavy smoke. But yeah man weed is weed so enjoy the fruits of your labor

allrollsin21
06-26-2008, 04:40 AM
that does not look like B grade beasters to me. Looks like it was grown with a bit more love than that.:thumbsup:

lewlewsan
06-29-2008, 02:06 AM
i'm from atl as well,
and that is beast.

Screw the bastards who bring thousands of pounds of that shit into my city.

maxsuperdanks
07-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I dunno why people think organic is always best. I've smoked tremendous and not so tremendous examples of hydro, and organic weed. It all depends on how well it's flushed before harvest, and how well they cure it.

allrollsin21
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
i think some people prefer knowing that no chemicals were used on the cannabis they plan on introducing into their bodies. This alone makes Organic cannabis MUCH better for my own person. Also i certainly have never had any chemi that tastes better than the most expertly grown Organic. Sure if someone does not know what they are doing and they grow organic, there will be better chemically grown weed out there. It is all quite subjective

IanCurtisWishlist
07-01-2008, 09:45 PM
my nug , is extremely potent actually , but i dont think that the grower used alot of pesticides and all that b.s. cuz it smells incredible , and it smokes very good , it gets me pretty ripped , especially after smoking it out of my friends roor.

if it looks bad, smells not too great, and gets you really high, you can be sure it was laced with FORMALDAHYDE!

herostyle
07-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Yeah looks a lot like headies.

GreenLeaf420
07-05-2008, 10:43 PM
It Probably is bomb dude...I just wanted to throw out a warning for my fellow cannabis users.

What is the WARNING?

B.C Bud improved so much in the last few years thanks to the Seed Shops and they are putting a lot more pride into their grows.... The weight that is coming in to NYC you can not tell the difference from Cali or B.C. When they both get here they are aged and the B.C has improved 100 percent better. They are more laxxed on their growers across the falls...

vanislgrower
07-09-2008, 07:40 PM
I guess it does kindof suck not living in BC i never thought of other people really and how they dont get BC bud in the states and such. I have grown up with it and am used to it. As for that bud here that is honestly not very good bud at all. Make a trip to the island or even BC and you can truly experience fresh, not exported shipment, not leafy, BC bud.

Markass
07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
I Don't Want you to think that I'm saying that that weed doesn't have a decent potency level because it certainly may....
For the Average Stoner Who Doesn't Care What Strain is in their Dimebag or how it was grown,so long as it get's them ripped,Beasters would be of very good potency and they would have no problem smoking the chemically grown buds.
Cannabis connoisseurs however know that Marijuana Grown Organically (Especially in the Sunshine) Smokes Perfectly and is Much Tastier.(My cousin who is also a connoisseur of cannabis described beasters or chemically grown bud as tasting like a mouthful of sulphur and Fertilizer.)Marijuana Plants That Recieve the necessary Nutrients and minerals from Organic Sources like compost will Can and often Will Be more potent than Pot That got it's essential nutrients from salt compounds Dreamed up in a lab.

So even though some Chemically grown weed may be really potent it's just not right...Marijuana Growers should feel obligated to grow organic Marijuana...it's easier to do now then ever,there is no excuse not to grow pure organic Cannabis....Even users of marijuana should feel obligated to use Organic marijuana...The full way to recieve the full medical benefits,and the best way to respect this sacred plant.Don't Forget how important High Quality 100% Organic Cannabis is To Medical users.If Your Mother Got Lung cancer and wanted to smoke bud to ease the pain...would you want her to smoke low potency chemically grown marijuana?

The low potency would result in having to smoke more...being harder on the lungs and IMHO low potency weed just doesn't possess the same medical benefits as high grade cannabis.

However High Test organic medical grade White Rhino would probably take a very small amount of smoke to relieve the pains associated with many modern diseases.

And if you Start a grow for yourself always remember the way Canadians approach growing "Quality over Quantity".

I don't know what makes you think that the pot in his pictures is chemically grown...Noone knows except the grower, and you certainly can't tell simply by a picture..But just because you can't see as many trichomes as you'd like in his pictures likely means it's not zoomed in very far, here are some pics of pot grown in rural oklahoma, and trust me, this is just as medical quality as I need. Three tokes to be ripped is enough for me, and it's not 100% organicly grown. It's simply grown.

GreenLeaf420
07-12-2008, 06:49 AM

Hey man this will be a part of cannabis culture for ever just like Gun Control in America. You have extremest who believe the only weed to grow touch or smoke must be Organic. Just like you have guy's and gals who think they need a Tech 9 to secure their family...

Crazy Analogie I know I'm so fucking baked:rasta::rasta:... I can not tell you if it was Organic or not.... Yes if you were able to dissect and rip apart the plant then you would know a 100% Organic or not. Today all weed is good IMO except for that shwag shit that I hardly see unless their is some old timer around... Yet I guess I am very spoiled when it comes to good pot...:D

Even W/ Our foods all the Organic BS there is only one necessary compound in order to have a product listed OMRI or some shit like that... (OMRI) Some people will argue Organic is more harmful then other sources food wise weed wise I'm to sure if they will argue I won't I'm stonned stonned to comment...

Well I'm going to smoke some good pot Organic or POT:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well hope the Weed is good GL420:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

allrollsin21
07-12-2008, 04:48 PM
wow that is a creepy analogy...

Organic BS? I have been eating organic for years. Growing Organic food and Herb for about 1 year. It was not until i started growing that the importance of Organics really hit home. Read the label on these insecticides which contain numerous chemicals. Some of them suggest using until the day of harvest...and at the same time suggest using face and respiration protection before using. I for one think that smoking high powered fungicides, miticides, and insecticides is a disgrace to the the temple which is your body.

Then consider what corporations with a for profit mentality are going to spray on your fruits and vegetables, and feed your livestock and poultry. They are a business and rightfully or in it for money. More the better. If that bottle which has directions on it created by people who are trying to sell more of it, says its ok to use up until harvest, they sure as hell will.
Its not a coincidence that the industrial and agricultural revolution has happened, and now there is an epidemic of Cancer cases all over the world. Many people when being treated for Cancers are told by their doctors to begin eating Organically. There is a reason for this...it is touched on above.
Sometimes it hurts, and sometimes its easier to believe the bullshit...but ignorance, and sharing of inaccurate knowledge is dangerous.

Markass
07-12-2008, 05:06 PM

Organic BS? I have been eating organic for years. Growing Organic food and Herb for about 1 year. It was not until i started growing that the importance of Organics really hit home. Read the label on these insecticides which contain numerous chemicals. Some of them suggest using until the day of harvest...and at the same time suggest using face and respiration protection before using. I for one think that smoking high powered fungicides, miticides, and insecticides is a disgrace to the the temple which is your body.

Then consider what corporations with a for profit mentality are going to spray on your fruits and vegetables, and feed your livestock and poultry. They are a business and rightfully or in it for money. More the better. If that bottle which has directions on it created by people who are trying to sell more of it, says its ok to use up until harvest, they sure as hell will.
Its not a coincidence that the industrial and agricultural revolution has happened, and now there is an epidemic of Cancer cases all over the world. Many people when being treated for Cancers are told by their doctors to begin eating Organically. There is a reason for this...it is touched on above.
Sometimes it hurts, and sometimes its easier to believe the bullshit...but ignorance, and sharing of inaccurate knowledge is dangerous.

I'd like to see the factual basis which proves marijuana grown organicly is more potent than that grown with something such as miracle grow or some other chemical fertilizer...

Potency comes from genetics as far as I've learned so far.

allrollsin21
07-13-2008, 04:19 PM
I am not sure what you are disputing Markass, from the above post. I did not mention a thing about potency. It is a health issue as far as i am concerned.
Ingesting residual (Monsanto flavor of the week pesticide (roundup.....)) is not a choice i would make for anyone. It is intuitively dangerous.

GreenLeaf420
07-14-2008, 05:25 AM

This is every study ever done on Organics. Have you read them? Go for it and maybe you will learn some more. Don't be so Stubborn

Is Organic Food More Nutritious?

Is Organic Food Provably Better?
July 16, 2003
By MARIAN BURROS
The New York Times
IN the debate over whether organic food is better than conventionally raised food, advocates for organic produce say it contains fewer harmful chemicals and is better for the earth, and some claim that it is more nutritious.
And recent preliminary evidence suggests that the levels of certain nutrients, especially vitamin C, some minerals and some polyphenols - naturally occurring antioxidants that may help bolster the immune system - are higher in organically grown crops.
As a result of this preliminary evidence and the
Agriculture Department's adoption in 2000 of standards for organic foods, the Organic Trade Association has created the nonprofit Center for Organic Education and Promotion to finance research that could verify what small-scale research may suggest: organic food may provide greater health benefits than conventional food.
"We want to take the knowledge to the next level until
there is a solid body of research that we can stand
behind," said Katherine DiMatteo, executive director of the association. "There needs to be more rigor."
A study in the January 2003 Journal of Agricultural and
Food Chemistry found 52 percent more ascorbic acid, or
vitamin C, in frozen organic corn than in conventional
corn, and 67 percent more in corn raised by sustainable
methods - a combination of organic and conventional
farming. Polyphenols were significantly higher in organic
and sustainable marionberries compared to conventionally
farmed ones.
A three-year study in Italy, reported in the August 2002
issue of the same journal, found higher levels of
polyphenols in organic peaches and pears, and about 8
percent more ascorbic acid in organic peaches.
And a study in the February 2002 European Journal of
Nutrition found more salicylic acid in organic vegetable
soup than in nonorganic soup. Salicylic acid is responsible
for the anti-inflammatory properties of aspirin, and
bolsters the immune system.
Critics say these studies were poorly done, are biased and dealt with tiny differences in nutrients.
Alex Avery, director of research and education at the
Center for Global Food Issues at the Hudson Institute, who frequently disputes claims for the positive health benefits of organic farming, said the marionberry and corn study did not involve proper statistical analysis and that the data came from a single year and a single farm.
"This is a very, very shaky basis, given the differences
that can occur," Mr. Avery said.
Dr. Diane Barrett of the University of California at Davis,
a researcher on the study, said: "We acknowledge it's very preliminary data." She added: "It was a real-life look at what happens in a grower's field. We did not expect such differences among organic, sustainable and conventional farming. We see it as an open door to doing more controlled studies at the university."
Charles Benbrook, former executive director of the Board on Agriculture at the National Academy of Sciences, who is a consultant on the impact of agricultural systems and technology on food safety and the environment, said the study's conclusions were not surprising.
"This study extends and reinforces findings in earlier research," he said, referring to reports indicating that when plants are not treated with pesticides and are attacked by insects their levels of antioxidants rise to limit damage. "But it is new because it uses different crops under different circumstances. The study may have flaws, but it is a legitimate study."
Mr. Avery said the Italian study showed very little
difference in nutrient levels. "I don't think you are going
to find any health differences," he said.
And while scientists emphasize the importance of
polyphenols and other antioxidants, particularly because
they might help fight cancer, Mr. Avery said: "No one has a clue how much phenolics anyone needs to consume. Anyone who claims nutritional benefits from higher or lower phenolics doesn't understand."
Dr. John Reganold, a professor of soil science at
Washington State University, who has conducted research
with organic farming systems systems, described the Italian study as good, and said the results were valid. The higher levels of vitamin C, Mr. Reganold said, are "biologically significant."
In 2001, the Soil Association of England, which sets
organic standards, asked Shane Heaton, a nutritionist, to analyze available studies on nutrient differences between organically and conventionally grown food.
He looked at 99 studies and discarded 70 because, he said,
they examined growers who did not use certified organic practices, did not make relevant comparisons or were of insufficient duration.
He found that in 14 studies of minerals, 7 showed a "trend toward mineral contents" in organic foods, while 6 showed inconclusive or inconsistent results and 1 showed a higher mineral content for nonorganics. For vitamin C, 7 of 13 studies showed significantly higher levels in organics; they ranged from 6 percent to 100 percent. Six of the studies showed inconsistent or insignificant differences.
Mr. Avery said Mr. Heaton's study was tainted because of
the Soil Association's interests.
"A number of research trials time and time again have not
found any significant differences," he said. "You need very large, carefully designed and carefully controlled studies to prove that there is a difference because of large natural variability."
Pressed to be more specific, Mr. Avery whose organization
has received financing from Monsanto, DowElanco and the
Ag-Chem Equipment Company, which are involved in
conventional agriculture and biotechnology, did not offer further criticism.
Mr. Heaton said other researchers had reviewed his work and said it demonstrated "important differences between organic and nonorganic produce."
Dr. Joseph Rosen, a professor of food science at Rutgers,
said the conclusions of the studies Mr. Heaton had focused
on were less consistent than Mr. Heaton had claimed.
Dr. Rosen said there were only two studies on
phytonutrients - naturally occurring antioxidants - and
only one showed higher levels in organic food.
Actually, there are five studies in Mr. Heaton's report;
four of them showed significant difference in
phytonutrients.
Dr. Marion Nestle, chairwoman of the department of
nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University, said that because there is so much variation in the soil, the amount of sun and rainfall, "It is difficult to compare findings of different studies."
But she said of Mr. Heaton's study: "The investigators have gone to a lot of trouble, and there is no reason to disbelieve it." His findings, she said, "are consistent with studies coming out now on nutrients, phytochemicals and pesticides."
The debate is far from resolved.
Organic foods, Mr. Avery said, "are clearly no safer, no
more nutritious, no more healthful - there are zero
advantages for consumers."
Dr. Nestle said, "I don't think there is any question that
as more research is done, it is going to become
increasingly apparent that organic food is healthier."

The argument continues!!!!

This will go on till the We study and take a stand till then there will always be an argument on the issue. I am far from not enjoying Organic Produce @ all !!!!

GreenLeaf420
07-14-2008, 05:41 AM
I am far from not enjoying Organic Produce @ all !!!!

Yet there are unclarified events especially w/ Carbon in the soil. That how yields are able to be met. So is it really better when Yielding and Carbon pumpiming is a issue? Being that Organic foods is a billion dollar a year industry who is going to take a stand to stop the CASH going to Large Corporate Co? If you really want to make a difference support your local growers Organic or not!!!

allrollsin21
07-14-2008, 05:52 AM
Mr. Avery whose organization
has received financing from Monsanto, DowElanco and the
Ag-Chem Equipment Company, which are involved in
conventional agriculture and biotechnology, did not offer further criticism.

Greenleaf i am confused what you are saying.

This is every study ever done on Organics. Have you read them? Go for it and maybe you will learn some more. Don't be so Stubborn

This is every study? What are you talking about? Thousands of studies have been done. They will all be argued for and against.
Chemically used ingredients have proven to be CARCINOGENIC. The simple fact that thousands of people are turning to Cannabis instead of chemically made pharmaceuticals. These pharmies are reeking havoc on the human bodies they are supposed to treat. I don't need to read a study to tell me what is safer. It is everywhere you look.
Are you arguing that soils do not become depleted faster when non-organic methods are used? This is a fact. It is not disputed by anyone that does not have an interest politically or financially in chemical companies.
Herb evolved for millions of years in soil just the way mother nature created it. Can the human mind improve on an already perfect cycle? I believe not. Thanks for the article, if i came off as stubborn, this might be true on this topic. To me it is an inherent truth that transcends 'common sense', it just IS.
The article sounded like an election article.

Markass
07-14-2008, 01:11 PM
I am not sure what you are disputing Markass, from the above post. I did not mention a thing about potency. It is a health issue as far as i am concerned.
Ingesting residual (Monsanto flavor of the week pesticide (roundup.....)) is not a choice i would make for anyone. It is intuitively dangerous.

...roundup is a weedkiller rather than a pesticide?

allrollsin21
07-14-2008, 03:12 PM
yes roundup is a herbicide, not a pesticide. replace with Avid or floramite....Markass i still have no idea what point you are trying to make.

Greenleaf, I agree that local is the way to go to benefit the whole. A banana traveling thousands of miles to be eaten in a bowl of cereal is not good. It takes VERY large amounts of fuel to get that produce to it's destination. Local is better for the environment...but not necessarily for the individual. But i am with you and try to choose local every chance i get.
If you shop at a grocery store that does not say where the produce comes from...maybe a good idea to find another, if there are options.

stinkyattic
07-14-2008, 03:38 PM
If you use Avid or Floramite (last-ditch mite control systemics) do NOT apply them less than a month before harvest!!! I cannot stress enoguh. Also remember that floramite was designed for the commercial rose industry and is NOT labelled for food crop use! Jsut be aware...

Try pyrethrin foggers and bombs too. They are very safe and actually quite effective.

GreenLeaf420
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Like I said I am not anti Organic!!!!!

I think sometimes Organics taste better.. W/ Organic no genetic Modification is permitted and if conventional produce is made the same way I really do not see the difference.

You Know That includes cloning?
"CNN:Bottom line: Focus on foods' benefit to your immediate environmen -- i.e. your body -- first. "A good diet means variety, balance, and moderation, regardless of the farming method that produced the food," McHughen says.Organic vs. Conventional Produce"

Organic vs. conventional: What do experts say? - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitness/04/13/cl.organics/index.html)

I did read up on Organics quite a bit.. Till there are actual facts I will enjoy both. As far as a terminally ill patient that nothing more can be done for there is always Miracles and hope. You have to keep them going so organics or just eat greens what ever gives them hope is good. in my eyes

Support your Local Farmers!!!

That is from them not me!!!!!

Here are the Facts!!!!

Most shoppers believe organic produce is healthier than conventional, according to recent Boston University studies. Does that notion match the facts? Here is what experts say about key issues.
Is Organic Produce Safer?

Conventional:
Stringent federal regulations make it unlikely that conventional produce, such as apples (http://www.bellybytes.com/bytes/apples.shtml), harbor harmful pesticide levels by the time they reach consumers. The untreated manure used in organic agriculture contains harmful bacteria (E. coli, for example) that could pose more of a safety threat than conventional produce.
Organic:
Pesticide levels may not be high on conventional produce but their use damages the environment. Most pesticides miss their targets and are dispersed throughout the environment. Conventional farmers actually use more manure than organic farmers.
Conclusion:
At this time, there is no research available to make a clear case that an organic peach (http://www.bellybytes.com/bytes/peaches.shtml) or pear (http://www.bellybytes.com/food/pears.html) or apple is safer than a conventional one. And the USDA says its organic seal is simply confirmation of a method of production, not a safety endorsement.
Does Organic Produce Taste Better?

Conventional:
If you did a blind taste test, people would not be able to tell the difference between an organic apple and a conventional one. Taste is due to chemicals. And the chemical composition of an organic apple and a conventionally grown apple are identical.
Organic:
Most reports of a flavor advantage for organic are anecdotal. Some insist flavor is enhanced in organic produce.
Conclusion:
Taste is subjective. But there is a distinct flavor advantage when produce -- conventional or organic -- is freshly picked.
Is Organic Produce More Nutritious?

Conventional:
Plants have genetic codes that determine much of their nutrient profile. If you analyzed the two in a lab, you most likely would not be able to tell the difference.
Organic:
A handful of controversial studies suggests organic produce may contain more of certain nutrients. But even organic experts admit there are too many factors that influence plant growth to make a case for added nutrition.
Conclusion:
Many organic advocates feel that trying to identify a nutritional difference between the two types of produce is fruitless.
View an Organic Produce Pesticide Chart (http://boards.cannabis.com/organic-produce-table.html). This chart tells you what fruits and vegetables contain the most pesticides and which one's have 2 or more pesticides.

allrollsin21
07-14-2008, 04:28 PM
OK!!!!]

you claim that study is FACT?

i Can and Do taste differences in Organic and nonOrganic produce. That is my reality, not a study performed by someone else, telling me what i can and cannot taste. Yes it all depends on the millions of environmental factors that go into growing something. It just so happens that the environmental factors growing the organic food i am eating is improving taste? Sure.
This has become redundant. I apologize for repeating myself.
If you believe non organic to not be beneficial to the consumer, than i would suggest you not buy it! It costs more, why waste your money?

growinforthefuture
07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
I too am from atlanta, (got out a few years back) and that is indeed beasters, and yes fuck the assholes importing that shit. There may be more growers growing better in BC now then a few years back, but there are still ass holes growing weak ass m-39 with the cheapest nutes they can get that are above miracle grow quality, hell it tastes like they do use miracle grow. i really hate it.
Pictured here is not m-39 however, and is not as bad as what I just described, but it belongs in the same category. That is what they refer to as "sexy beast" and no doubt it goes for $60 / eighth in ATL or $400 a OZ. It does have decent potency but the buds are not ever flushed at all whatsoever. that is the main problem with them, no flushing, just nutes all the way to harvest, and all to squeeze out no more than a gram or 2 per ounce .
I was in ATL for a few weeks last summer and there was midgrade going around for half the price of the beast $50 per 1/8 (lower quality than that pictured here) and with twice the potency. There was also some purps brought in from cali that were absolutley the best purps i have ever had, of course the price was $75 an eighth. but since it was a choice between canadian pesticides, mexican pesticides (even worse) or no pesticides i forked over $75 on several occasions that summer. BTW> If you are from GA why do you have a CA flag on ur thingy there?

420kushman
07-26-2008, 03:25 PM
I just moved to the area (ATLANTA) and I am having a hell of a time getting a new connection. I tried to go to downtown but got totally ripped off. Not to mention one of the "guys" we spoke to reached into my car, grabbed a twenty from my hand and ran away.... Nice. Any help would be appriciated.