PDA

View Full Version : 100% Sativa Honey Oil Imported from Thailand

OntarioToker69
05-10-2008, 08:40 AM
This Honey oil is amazing!It's Imported from Thailand and is only available once per year!This honey oil is extracted in small batches, using isopropyl alcohol. Only pure Sensimilia bud is used to make it, and it is guaranteed to be 100% free of impurities.

This oil is amazingly pure and rich, with a deep amber color. It looks and feels like dark honey.

Smoking it produces an immediate sensation on your tongue, followed by a soaring sativa high of the highest quality.

This is a unique, world-class product of Thailand that till now, few people have had a chance to experience.

killerweed420
05-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Free samples?

OntarioToker69
05-12-2008, 03:10 PM
I wish....It's hella expensive......$50 CDN per gram!I find it's worth every penny...A very intense high...Plus how often do you have 100% landrace sativa Genetics.The potency is great I'd say at least 50% THC.I Took a nice hit of his oil off of a coal mixed with some of the budderking's budder made with Juicy Fruit.I was soaring for at least 45 minutes to an hour.I had to pay $80 for a Gram of the budder.

MadSativa
05-12-2008, 03:30 PM
I dont know about a few people experiancing it. I have made some butta and oils, and hash from far better plants than they grow in thailand. And in Amsterdam the bubble hash is far better I am sure. Personaly if it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble or the expensive prices. And in the Saudi area they have been making some serious hash for a very long time. looks crude but the final product comes out amazing. But I would like to see if the oil is worth the trip from thiland

OntarioToker69
05-13-2008, 08:52 AM
I dont know about a few people experiancing it. I have made some butta and oils, and hash from far better plants than they grow in thailand. And in Amsterdam the bubble hash is far better I am sure. Personaly if it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble or the expensive prices. And in the Saudi area they have been making some serious hash for a very long time. looks crude but the final product comes out amazing. But I would like to see if the oil is worth the trip from thiland

Honestly,I know there has to be better extracts and oils out there,
But I Definitly Consider myself (people also consider me) as a marijuana connoisseur.I Know Potency.And this Ranks very High on the list...It's kind of rare to have 100% sativa genetics now a days so That's something else I enjoy.But don't knock this stuff unless you've tried it (It's a once annual Treat for Vancouver Islanders)As It's probably More potent than any of the goodies currently in your possesion.This is really close in potency to my white rhino honey oil.Also The Thai Growers have potency in mind.This oil is made from low yielding operations of Pure Sinsimella Buds...not the whole plant,No males or herms.
The strain it was made from was called Thai Queen and like I said is a landrace sativa.as for a few a few people experiencing it I meant This Specific oil.I just want everyone to know it's potent....By the way...alot of the hashes and buds in the Amsterdam (NOT ALL But Quite a Few) Are Pretty Crappy compared to Strains of the same name in Vancouver.

Anytime anywhere I would let anyone bring me their "strongest" Extract and see how it stands up against the Thai Honey oil,My White Rhino BHO and of course The BudderKing's Budder!
(The budder I'm smoking as I type was made with Jack Herer mmmmmm!) It Takes 28 Grams of Jack Herer (or other TOP QUALITY bud) to make approx. 3 Grams of budder

OntarioToker69
05-13-2008, 09:01 AM
I Tried To Post a Pic of My NYC Diesel Bubble Hash but my cam is messed up....I've got 25u,45u and 73u Grades....
They all are awesome...very Fruity just like NYC Diesel...which is one of my very favourite strains so you can Imagine how stoked I was when my friend invited me over for an Ice Hash making day with this strain being the main star!

MadSativa
05-14-2008, 04:50 PM
^^ I think Your in the right place as most of us here are cannabis chronosuirs, but as far as thiland coming out with a better sativa then say the Bullrider or even the train wreck or well you get the picture. It is hard to belive, last thing thiland came out with that was worth looking twice for was the F1 Track opend their about 3 years ago. But it wouldnt supprise me as alot of the pros like Soma, Remo, etc. use the thiland strains, in breading the next knock out strains. And I do agree with you on the deisel it is one of my fav strains to come out in a while. Personlay my fav was a strain in Amsterdam 2 years ago named Blue Gass. It was a Soma strain, it is NYC Deisel x Blueberry, I did have the hash from this and it was a knock out, best indica hash I have had in a very long time. and the best hash usuly comes out of the 60 or 75u and 25u bag. the resone being in these bags you get full unbroken crystals and when pressed they sweet, because of this. these types of hashes dont need to be heated for tratment because the oil that sweets off the hash is wanted in the hash, when smoked.
I know alot of people in your neck of the woods in the Vancover area and the victoria island, ( I dont know to many bud growers in Ontario but I know some people in the ontario area too) bud their is definitly a step above some. But remember, bud growers are every where and most cup winners are not just from Ca. but none are from Thiland.

that Jack Budda sounds good, but Im confused on why you only get 3g from an oz. of jack, Last Jack I saw had alot of tricomes and I would think it would make a good 5-10g blob of budda from an oz.

OntarioToker69
05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Well I didn't Make the budder...It's From the budder King...and he's always said that it takes about 28 grams of premium organic buds to make about 3 grams of budder.I Believe he's Bred his own Strains for making budder as well...He said that in order to make budder you must only use pure Kif or Bud tha literally has Crystal growing on top of crystal.

NaughtyDreadz
05-15-2008, 02:03 PM
hey what's the info for the budder king?? or is it some contact only type of thing?