PDA

View Full Version : NYC Diesel and White Rhino Honey oil!

OntarioToker69
05-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Right now I'm Enjoying some NYC Diesel Buds and some,
Butane Honey Oil Made with White Rhino Buds and Frosty Spear leaves.Does anybody know The Exact genetics behind NYC Diesel?
(I'm pretty sure it's Sour Diesel crossed with a NYC Bagseed.)
The Oil I Have is awesome.It's probably at least 50%-60% THC.
This oil has no butane smell or taste.Perfectly washed.
It Actually Tastes very Fruity,My Friend says Grapefruit,
It tastes very similar to smoking Keif or Trichomes.
Has anybody else every had honey oil that tasted very fruity and
Like The Keif you would get from a grinder?This oil has a very heavy Indica stone...completely opposite to the iso oil I have right now.....

Greenthing
05-10-2008, 08:31 AM
I made some from G13 dont think it was fruity in taste more like Hash flavor, Good stuff.:)

RobPA
05-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Not 100% sure what the exact cross that NYC diesel is, but its the only "Namebrand" type stuff we get around here ALL the time, its always the same and good, but frankly im tired of it hehe, need some new good stuff around here until harvest! :thumbsup:

MadSativa
05-11-2008, 07:30 AM
NYC Desiel is the original. I heard some crazy and funny stories of the guys that breed the bud but I dont know if their true. Any way Sour, DesielRyder, Blue Gas, etc. they all come from the NYC Desiel strain. Its Genetics from SOMA are;

BREEDING - Mexican Sativa - Afghani

Indica: 80% Sativa: 20%

This is one of my fave strains since it came out especialy the blugass which is NYC Desiel x Bluberry. I have not seen it in a while but I remember it.

stinkybudz
08-18-2008, 03:29 AM
Sour Diesel is Chemdawg ( Clone Only) x Skunk #1

bayareapurps
08-18-2008, 04:47 AM
diesel is original an bred in new york thats why its calles nyc diesel... when seed's got to cali they crossed diesel with sour punch to make sour diesel.... good shit but smoked better

stinkybudz
08-18-2008, 06:54 AM
No... Not the Original East Coast Sour Diesel is Chemdawg which was a bag seed and is clone only, bred with skunk #1, ask stinksters ! :D

bayareapurps
08-19-2008, 04:16 AM
i just smoked chemdawg.... n its not just a clone niether is sour diesel i can get those clones at cMc in frisco.... n there is no REAL SKunk #1 hasnt been since the late 80's read the cannabible....

stinkyattic
08-19-2008, 01:33 PM
i just smoked chemdawg.... n its not just a clone niether is sour diesel i can get those clones at cMc in frisco.... n there is no REAL SKunk #1 hasnt been since the late 80's read the cannabible....
Ridiculous.
Chemdawg- the REAL Chemdawg- is a clone-only strain from Western New England. It has spread around the country and is now available at dispensaries.
Sour Diesel- the REAL East Coast Sour Diesel- is also a clone-only strain that came from a cross of the Chemdawg with the Massachusetts Super Skunk, which is a close relative of, and improvement upon, Skunk#1. It is also available as cuttings at dispensaries.
New York City Diesel and other Diesels are available in seed form as attempts to stabilize the traits of the ECSD.
There IS a real Skunk#1 lolololol... it's an Inbred Line and can be found anywhere. The one called 'Skunk #1 The Pure' is a good seed source for this.

I guess I need to re-read the Cannabible lol...

anbesol
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
NYCD is a cross of 60% Mexican Sativa and 40% Afgani. Im growing NYCD in My grow log. Harvest in one week.

bayareapurps
08-20-2008, 08:05 AM
im sorry i dont smoke those weak strains as for i am in the land of the BUds'''' i dont grow nuthin But PurpS... like grand daddy.... purple dreams... blue moonshine.... purple tangerine, grape ape, or lavender.... sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....

stinkybudz
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
sorrrrrryyyyyy but sour diesel is a powerful smoke, its up there in the 15-20% just like gdp ... sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy maybe it wasnt to powerful if you got that cheap ripoff you call sour diesel *sour punch x nycd*

stinkyattic
08-20-2008, 01:15 PM
im sorry i dont smoke those weak strains as for i am in the land of the BUds'''' i dont grow nuthin But PurpS... like grand daddy.... purple dreams... blue moonshine.... purple tangerine, grape ape, or lavender.... sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....
Purple ain't nuttin but a color. The strongest strains I run (of 45 in my stable), with the exception of ONE, are -OMG- GREEN!

the image reaper
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Stinky is exactly correct, that purple coloring doesn't affect potency in the least ... a commercial grower guy I know had some plants unexpectedly turn purple after a cold snap ... he was elated, said his prices just took a jump "those dumbass kids will pay a premium for anything purple" ... :D

norcalkush
08-21-2008, 01:28 AM
i have to go with bayareapurps i have smoked green good good green trust me i have my cannabis card and am there regular because i am recovering cancer patient. and purple is just a nic-name for it but all real purples are mostly indica and the only reason they turn purple is by over maturing usually in the late stages of bloom i kno growers that do 10 weeks on some good purple like purple dreams which is about 27-30% and most purple have kush or hash plant grand parents.... what he was talkin about is here in california they are makin new strains. at the clubs all over cali sour diesel is only a 45 an 8th where u have your chemdawg at 50 an 8th mostly all hash plant or haze influenced strians are 55 an 8th kush and purple influenced strains frun for 60-65 an 8th n i try everything in my digital vap when shows thc potency and have yet to have a higher thc rating then purple strains

norcalkush
08-21-2008, 01:56 AM
all u need to go to cali n smoke tha good purps b4 u talk.... i have smoked alot of bud all over.... i have a cousin in West vIrginia sour diesel is the best strain out there 45 n 8th but if u are in cali we have so much strians we get lost in em....lol california is the biggest distributer in the land of the free..... they can get chem's that other states cant due to import/export laws... so i dont kno u guys are dead even in the fight

Mcnizzlebery
08-21-2008, 06:37 AM
i have to go with bayareapurps

Im sorry did you just agree withyourself? And wow double ban in 24 hours, nice.

stinkyattic
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Lol make that a triple. Like every other site in the damn world, if we catch you creating a new username to either get around a ban or back YOURSELF up in an argument..., you're outta here for good.

Every new username just ensures a longer ban. Next one is a PERMA on all.

Mcnizzlebery
08-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Man it was like that guy wanted everyone to suck, his info was so bad. I thought it was funny he said his plants grew 6 inches a day then on the other account he said 3. And best of all he reped himself from the other account. What a total waste thank you for removing him admins.