PDA

View Full Version : Are you riding a line?

DropDeadFred
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
I always feel like I'm riding a thin line. Like Boldness vs Caution
Great and terrible things vs Safety and stagnancy
It feels good to go fast and sucks when you go off the high side of a corner. I can't quite pick it out its the difference between 60 and 90 on a dirt road. Between seeing the tornado or being stuck by lightning. A good story or the news today.

Innominate
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
I see it too, man. It's conformity vs. insanity, war vs. change, plain and simple. Think about what you should be told, besides what you shouldn't. You are constantly given ideas of what you should do, rather than being able to think for yourself. You need to think for yourself, and content.

TurnyBright
05-12-2008, 01:19 AM
im not riding a line im traversing a plane

Acouwaila
05-12-2008, 02:17 PM
...every direction has its consequences, which are definately not able to be predicted. We sit in one place trying to go elsewhere mentally, but forget where were goin physically.....we explore mentality, but the answer we look for might be slippin away at every second.

its a problem of todays society....we live in the most modern world there is....its too difficult to comprehend anything when were being faced with two seperate realities from the moment were born. Think about programming. Which one of us hasn't been programmed? Man we had people tellin us left from right and up from down since we were born. I had a good friend say, its all about difference. People have made life all about differences...we've been attempting to DEFINE things our whole life...2(mathematical representation of ..)+(representative of grouping the representation of two)2(methetmatical representation of ..)

when before that, was existance...purely objective views on the world, with probably the most insightful appreciation and understanding for the beauty of things.....nothing with definition....nothing that will trigger the thoughts of perception, because perception is built from retaining information when DEFINING things in the mind...shit im ramblin like a mo fo

dude

u know how things have parts? like....I have a heart, and bones, and teeth...so on....and a keyboard has, keys...and some lights...

well THE UNIVERSE has parts too man....and we are just a part of it...just like your teeth, your heart, and your bones, and the keys and lights

Innominate
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Always remember that you occupy your own Light. Make the best with your Light before the Way sets you free.

L Rag
06-18-2008, 02:00 AM
Always remember that you occupy your own Light. Make the best with your Light before the Way sets you free.You wanna elaborate?

well THE UNIVERSE has parts too man....and we are just a part of it...just like your teeth, your heart, and your bones, and the keys and lightsWord...