PDA

View Full Version : ocbc card& clubs with clones

reemer101
05-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Okay so i live in santa cruz and all the clubs tell me that it is illegal for them to sell seeds but they are trying to get the paper work to sell clones. what is with this law? Second i dont mind driving up to oakland or SF to get good clones, but i have no idea what clubs sell clones in Oakland do you? the ocbc card "thing"is also wierd to me, where can i get a ocbc card(i already have a perscription)?

thanks.

Revanche21
05-08-2008, 02:26 AM
I'm looking to buy clones too, but a previous thread in this section has a person saying that there are no more clubs in sf selling clones?

west coast style
05-08-2008, 08:20 AM
the ocbc card "thing"is also wierd to me, where can i get a ocbc card(i already have a perscription)?

Welcome to PIDC's Home Page (http://www.rxcbc.org)

Go to that site to get more info on the card. This is what I did. I faxed in my doctor's recommendation. Then they called the doctor's office to verify that I'm a legitimate patient. They called me back and said I could come in anytime. So I went in a few days later, filled out a couple of forms, paid $35, took a picture, and they gave me my card! They also give you a list of co-ops/dispensaries in CA.

d4twamp
05-08-2008, 10:58 PM
check out weedbay.com for clones, lots to choose from... i've even seen clones on craigs list... believe it or not...

D:S5:

punkrocker
05-23-2008, 08:08 AM
I tried that website but saw nothing of where to buy clones?

bayareapurps
08-17-2008, 07:29 AM
cmc (canna med california) has hella clones top strains too... 15$ each

skunkgrower
08-17-2008, 03:47 PM
bluesky has them for$12 and $15 have some white widow doing well hindu and ak didnt hang

bayareapurps
08-18-2008, 05:20 AM
cmc hash jack herrer.... blue moonshine ....purple pineapple kush.... lavender.... mako haze.... matatuska mist... strawberry coufh.... jolly rancher i picked up 2 of every one hella nice...

allrollsin21
08-18-2008, 05:32 AM
I would suggest not using Craigs List. I used it and had variable results. Picked up about 2 good strains out of 6. The Guy was cool and friendly and totally comfortable, but I ended up cloning what was supposed to be WW before flowering it, and ended up with a LOT of shitty plants. My bad of course, rookie mistake, but if someone is selling clones they should take extra care that what they are selling is of the highest quality. THIS IS PEOPLE's MEDICINE!!
Anyway it was from Sacramento area and i will share his first name with anyone interested.
I would say stick with the clubs or seeds