PDA

View Full Version : Anyone HAve any Experience with any "Grapefruit" Strain?

RobPA
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
I am thinking about growing a Grapefruit variety this time around. I am a total Grapefruit nut and Think this would be a great strain. Being in my location I however have never tried the Grapefruit strain. Does anyone have any reviews? What seed company did you get it from? Ive seen various grapefruit and grapefruit "haze" varities. What is the grow time on it?? How is the taste?? I love the taste of grapefruits and is my favorite "Stoner snack" lol, so im thinking this will be the best of both worlds. Thanks for the info in advance!

wskdigital
05-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Grapefruits ARE the BEST stoner snack. As for the strain.... never tried it.

stinkyattic
05-14-2008, 06:59 PM
The Spice of Life 'Sweet Tooth' line is a very good place to start your search. I run 'Blockhead'. I also run 'Daddy's Girl' which has a grapefruit/pineapple/juniper aroma to it.
Google Spice of Life Seeds and you may find just the right sweet treat for your garden.

Igotsoul4u
06-18-2008, 08:59 AM
I have some grapefruit right now and its really good. Pretty heady with a decent body high. feels like more of an indica. There are 2 kinds of grapefruit and one is indica. I'm pretty sure thats what I got. Smells fruity like it should, but i imagine if cured right there could be much more crystals then what i have and the taste and smell might be stronger. Still pretty good though. I would be happy to try it again, but usually I prefer more of an upper. Guess I gotta try the other grapefruit. I had a friend that grew it and it worked out for him. Grew it outdoors during the warm part of the year.

smokeweed420
07-09-2008, 02:58 AM
pure dankness... very fruity and potent

zoomatl
07-13-2008, 04:17 PM
awesome smoke and a great producer...i got a pack of 5 seeds from female seeds a few years ago....im still using the seeds i produced fom the white widow / grapefruit cross i made which im calling widows fruit.:smokin:

[attachment=o194346]

msjellybean
07-13-2008, 04:42 PM
i have a total of nine grapefruit and grapefruit x white widow in my first grow. Im only in the first month but i have started a grow log. you i have a total of 8 different strains in my grow but grapefruit, ak47,and ppp will undoubtedly be my pride and joys they are doing soooo well