PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple X Lavender

greenatik
05-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Need help guys, I am contemplating moving this baby clone from a local club outside but have no information on its genetics. I am buildling a small computer grow and am not sure if I want to keep the PILAV or God's Gift inside.

I guess I am trying to figure out if pilav has any sativa, because obviously the computer has height restrictions

Ive grown a lav x nl but have no clue where the pineapple is from?

Also which one is going to stink the most? (if anyone has heard of pilav :wtf:)

It was outside but got saturated due to rain and it hadnt been transplanted so kind of shitty looking now but it is finally turning around and a lot of new growth is shooting up under my 26000 lumen fluoro (he has it all to himself, lucky hehe) The lower leaves were completely yellow when I moved it back inside

[attachment=o187396]

thanks again :jointsmile::jointsmile:

zebulon
05-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Hey m8....i dunno where the pineapple is from, the only one i know is pineapple punch from flyingdutchmen seed bank, and that is mostly sativa....
Lavender is from soma, it's a an indica/sativa hybrid made from Super skunk, Big Skunk Korean, Afghani-Hawaiian....

greenatik
05-08-2008, 04:00 AM
here is pilav today. im thinking it has a definite sativa influence but is indica/sativa like you were suggesting zeb

what does everyone else think?

[attachment=o188038]