PDA

View Full Version : Making a Bong

puffy
03-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Man, can some 1 tell me how 2 make a bong cus i've been tryin 2 make 1 but keep fuckin up? :mad: So could some1 give me pictures and advice on other methods i could try using? :confused:

Thx

Puff

puffy
03-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Oh, what i've tried using is a pop bottle and a pen tube, If that matters

Leftover Crack
03-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Oh, what i've tried using is a pop bottle and a pen tube, If that matters

dont use plastic, heres something you might wanna try- a glass bottle.. and on the cap of it make two holes, use some kind of tubing... I used one glass "tube" type of thing then put my bowl on top of that. Then i used a ruber tube for the mouth peice. It's hard to explain.. heres a pic-

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4915&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

puffy
03-09-2004, 12:22 AM
dont use plastic, heres something you might wanna try- a glass bottle.. and on the cap of it make two holes, use some kind of tubing... I used one glass "tube" type of thing then put my bowl on top of that. Then i used a ruber tube for the mouth peice. It's hard to explain.. heres a pic-

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4915&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Thanks alot man. I saw all types of ways 2 make bongs. Any 1 else with advice.

higi
03-09-2004, 01:25 AM
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=349

puffy
03-11-2004, 12:30 AM
[

Man, i tried making one, took a puff and the smoke was harsh as fuck!!! What exactly does a bong do for you? What are the advantages of it? Does it get you higher? :confused:

311junkie
03-11-2004, 02:01 AM
[

Man, i tried making one, took a puff and the smoke was harsh as fuck!!! What exactly does a bong do for you? What are the advantages of it? Does it get you higher? :confused:

the point of a bong is to cool down the smoke. it goes through the water getting cooled. it works even better with cold water. not all bongs hit the same. some have a larger chamber than others, some have larger water reservoirs. obviously the more water there is the cooler the smoke will be so you probably just hit a shitty bong. it also gets you high as sh*t b/c it uses so much weed and the smoke is thick as hell. more smoke, more thc, more stoneyness.

check out mine!

TOOTHLESS JAY
03-30-2004, 12:12 AM
Im in high school so every sicience class i stock up on bong making utensils beekers work awsome an you can just use a rubber stoper in the top with 2 holes. cold water makes it less harsh but reduces the strength of the pot but warm water increases the strength.

psychocat
03-30-2004, 12:24 AM
I've used all sorts of shit to make bongs with including fruit and veg,one of my personal faves was a 2 stage potato bong.
I've used ,beetroot jars, glass beakers, cola bottles, melons,brake pipes from a Mitsubishi Lancer, an oil resevoir from a Yamaha DT to name but a few.
Half the fun is seeing peoples faces when confronted by a frozen cucumber bong.

skid the kid
03-31-2004, 12:51 PM
I've used all sorts of shit to make bongs with including fruit and veg,one of my personal faves was a 2 stage potato bong.
I've used ,beetroot jars, glass beakers, cola bottles, melons,brake pipes from a Mitsubishi Lancer, an oil resevoir from a Yamaha DT to name but a few.
Half the fun is seeing peoples faces when confronted by a frozen cucumber bong.
heh heh..a yamaha dt! i had a ct-1 which was the forerunner of the dt-175...never thought about making a bong out of the oil injection tank. i made bongs for many years out of tent poles...aluminum is easy to work with and light. won't rust either

psychocat
04-01-2004, 01:12 PM
I like to use unusual shit for my bongs, shop bought ones are good but theres nothing like the satisfaction of the first toke off a creation you made.
I've even smoked through mother Earth.
We were in Germany and sat on this mountainside (forested),we built a mound of earth and then made a narrow channel through it,we then used two chillums, one at each end sealed off with clay,and then one of my mates applied the flame and the tokin could begin.Awsome!

pretttyfuckkkked
04-12-2004, 08:57 AM
LoL how can u not no how 2 make a bong

get a coke bottle take the label of drink down to the lip part near the botom were it gets bigger den get a metal tube about the same width as a Fag and use the fag to burn a hole in the bottle above the water but still far enough down that the pipe is in the water then use chewing gum to make a seal around the pipe and a carb half way up the back of the bottle then simply suck through the top of the bottle. easy takes bout ten mins u can get the metal tube from a car arail or anything

GotAMinute419
04-13-2004, 06:05 PM
i had this idea for one last night, all you need is a beer bong and a big ass water jug and of course lots of tinfoil

basically the beer-bong is gonna be a downpipe with you cover the inside with a lot of foil and then make a bowl on top with foil, make another hole some where in the bottle for a mouthpiece and that bout it

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
06-13-2005, 10:24 AM
LoL how can u not no how 2 make a bong

get a coke bottle take the label of drink down to the lip part near the botom were it gets bigger den get a metal tube about the same width as a Fag and use the fag to burn a hole in the bottle above the water but still far enough down that the pipe is in the water then use chewing gum to make a seal around the pipe and a carb half way up the back of the bottle then simply suck through the top of the bottle. easy takes bout ten mins u can get the metal tube from a car arail or anything
i try to read ur post but i cant stop looking at the kkkkk's in ur name damn im stoned.

thewooman
06-13-2005, 04:14 PM
so many threads are being made on how to make a bong. look. just check out this site >>>>> www.smokingwithstyle.com < it shud help you alot.

BUZz UK
06-13-2005, 07:26 PM
/\ OMG! NEWS FLASH! The Wooman posts something useful! good work man!

thewooman
06-13-2005, 08:53 PM
/\ OMG! NEWS FLASH! The Wooman posts something useful! good work man!

fuk yea, so posting a picture of my ass is'nt useful? :D (even tho it got deleted) :(